gr8leo87

Dear Friends,

I was casually checking my E-Business Systems and I found out that my Medical has been requested on 25th Oct 2013. My agent is not available till Monday so I cannot check if it's a Med/PCC call or just an activation due to my recent request (remember they refused on 24th).

They generated HAP ID for only me. There is no "Organize your health examinations" link for my wife and baby.

By the way, I am in Kuwait and not in Pak to contact IOM. I will wait for my agent response on Monday and will go to Hadi Clinic (on panel) for further information. Do you guys think that my HAP ID is enough to activate HAP ID for my wife and baby without COs intervention.

Best regards,

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Brother, Congratulations Things are progressing in a positive direction for you. All the best

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear friends .. By the grace of Almighty Allah (SWT), I got my visa today; Alhamdulillah :-) Initial entry date is 13-03-2014.

I would like to thank you all for helping me throughout the process. This forum was like a lifeline for me during last two years. I wish everyone waiting for their grants get the good news soon as well. Just enjoy this time with your families; InshaAllah all of you will reach the finish line one by one very soon. Also, need your prayers for the big move.

Many Congratulation and best of luck for the future. Which city in oz are you going to settle?

Wake-up Guys...

An excellent news to share with you. We have now entered into August 2012 COs case.

Today one person from another forum share his Medical/PCC call. His timeline is as under:

Name: Aussie99

IELTS: March-2012 | EA: April-2012 App Lodged-175: 26-june-2012 | CO Assigned: 20-Aug-2012 | Form 80/1221 : 20-sept-2012 : Med/PCC: 25-Oct-2013

I believe this is now the beginning of the positive-end of 175/176 applicants

That sounds great, looks almost identical to our timeline ( same application date, but CO in July and form 80 end of July). Feeling hopeful :yes:

Received medical call today. Please find the details below. Thanks

175 System Analyst | Applied: 21-Dec-2011 | CO Assigned: 1-Jun-2012 | Form 80 Submitted: 20-Jun-2012 | Job Verification: 6-Sep-2012 | Med & PCC: 25-Oct-2013 | Grant: ---Waiting--- |

Congratulations.... Best of luck for your future endeavors....

Dear friends .. By the grace of Almighty Allah (SWT), I got my visa today; Alhamdulillah :-) Initial entry date is 13-03-2014.

I would like to thank you all for helping me throughout the process. This forum was like a lifeline for me during last two years. I wish everyone waiting for their grants get the good news soon as well. Just enjoy this time with your families; InshaAllah all of you will reach the finish line one by one very soon. Also, need your prayers for the big move.

Congratulations.... Best of luck for your future ...

Wake-up Guys...

An excellent news to share with you. We have now entered into August 2012 COs case.

Today one person from another forum share his Medical/PCC call. His timeline is as under:

IELTS: March-2012 | EA: April-2012 App Lodged-175: 26-june-2012 | CO Assigned: 20-Aug-2012 | Form 80/1221 : 20-sept-2012 : Med/PCC: 25-Oct-2013

This is just great.....

Wake-up Guys...

that's quite strange...:eek:

your co assigned on 6-August, fjamils CO assigned on 8-august mine CO was assigned on 13th august

and medical call came to 20-aug person :biglaugh:

i think DIBP has lost memory or its hard drive sectors are corrupt :P

And my CO was assigne din Jan 2012.. I am now losing hope from my case some how..

that's quite strange...:eek:

your co assigned on 6-August, fjamils CO assigned on 8-august mine CO was assigned on 13th august

and medical call came to 20-aug person :biglaugh:

i think DIBP has lost memory or its hard drive sectors are corrupt :P

just email to my CO KF from team team 2 Adelaide .

here is the response .

The department recognises that the time taken to process this application may be causing concern.

We are seeking to process the application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia's migration legislation. This often includes requirements that applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time. It can take several months to gain the necessary information from other agencies.

The timing for completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on the individual circumstances. Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of this application. You can be assured, however, that I will do all I can to ensure that the application is finalised as quickly as possible.

Thanks and kind regards

Any one who have any experience with CO KF from team 2 .????

Applied: (176 / SW.Eng / NSW ) 28th Dec 2011

CO Assigned: Jan 2012

Docs Submitted by Agent (But screwed up): Feb 2012

CO contacts for same docs again (Form 80 wasn't submitted by Agent): 7 May 2012

Docs Resubmitted: 23 May 2012

Form 80 marked as received: 20th Aug 2012

Nothing after that..

contacted IGIS twice no satisfactory response.. contacted CO twice no satisfactory response. only i have been told to wait and not to take meds rightnow..

for complete details i have maintained my personal excel sheet as well.

http://tinyurl.com/mycasedetails

Same also exists as "Bukhari" in Excel sheet maintained by SM-Shoaib..

Please share your complete timeline details.

If you check , there are still many waiting among us. It's a matter of time only now, hang in there. you have come so far.

just email to my CO KF from team team 2 Adelaide .

here is the response .

The department recognises that the time taken to process this application may be causing concern.

We are seeking to process the application as soon as possible. You will appreciate, however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia's migration legislation. This often includes requirements that applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time. It can take several months to gain the necessary information from other agencies.

The timing for completion of the checks varies from one case to another, depending on the individual circumstances. Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of this application. You can be assured, however, that I will do all I can to ensure that the application is finalised as quickly as possible.

Thanks and kind regards

Any one who have any experience with CO KF from team 2 .????

I got CO MM from Team 2 .. and I have received exactly the same response twice with minor details changed..

My last post didnt appear.. anyways..

I am Bukhari in Excel sheet

Applied: 28 Dec 2011

Docs Submitted: Feb 2012

Agent screwed up and didnt upload form 80.

CO asked for docs again: 7 May 2012

Docs resubmitted: 23 May 2012

Form 80 Marked as RECEIVED: 20 Aug 2012.

Silence since then..

Please share your complete timeline details.

If you check , there are still many waiting among us. It's a matter of time only now, hang in there. you have come so far.

My last post didnt appear.. anyways..

I am Bukhari in Excel sheet

Applied: 28 Dec 2011

Docs Submitted: Feb 2012

Agent screwed up and didnt upload form 80.

CO asked for docs again: 7 May 2012

Docs resubmitted: 23 May 2012

Form 80 Marked as RECEIVED: 20 Aug 2012.

Silence since then..

Bro, any info about SC start date?

My CO didn't tell me the date when exactly my SC started. I assumed since she marked Form 80 in 20th August 2012 as RECEIVED, its the date. However now I have a feeling it might not be the case..

shah ji dont take tension.....you will receive it...just enjoy life coz there you have to start from point 0...so enjoy best time here....

My CO didn't tell me the date when exactly my SC started. I assumed since she marked Form 80 in 20th August 2012 as RECEIVED, its the date. However now I have a feeling it might not be the case..

Yes, the checks probably started from August 2012 and you should consider the time from thereon. Take a back seat as it is hardly one year, my timelines are also similar to yours in terms of CO allocation or security checks.

Archived