gr8leo87

Haha! Yes my friend.. DIAC/DIBP seems to be in a power play mode.. Im loving it for my friends and wish I will share good news soon enough.. inshaAllah!

I tried to poke my nose to wake them up by sending Pakistan PCC and hoping they will reply back by asking for more. InshaAllah! All is well that ends well ;)

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Afridi style innings for DIAC finally started :)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, every buddy !!

Team 13 asked me for updated FORM 80/1221 and Resume on 30-sept-2013 , Today i replied them with requested information. Any one have any clue regarding expected Medical call after such info.

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned/FORM80 requested 16 Jun 2011 |Medicals N/A |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

Its a month since I submitted Team13 the requested info...Still Waiting..

Hi, every buddy !!

Team 13 asked me for updated FORM 80/1221 and Resume on 30-sept-2013 , Today i replied them with requested information. Any one have any clue regarding expected Medical call after such info.

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned/FORM80 requested 16 Jun 2011 |Medicals N/A |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

Good News bro that you have been contacted by DIBP.. It provoked a ray of hope for me as well. Anyways, nothing can be predicted in our cases (176 FS) as ...... You know..... Don't know what strategy they are applying on 176 FS... I suggest you to front load medicals. Seems your time is near.

[h=2]It's raining sixes!![/h]

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

The rain requires to flow at a rate of 100 m3/sec at a stable pressure of 150 PSIG from an altitude of 10,000 m, inorder to grab Neon, Shahzkhan and 047...

Hi Senior Expats,

I am Visa 190 uploaded all the documents to CO on last July/August .My case got referral to an external check may be due that i am from HR country

Could you please advise me how long will it take to wait for Visa 190 security check since I got confused some said 3-4 months while others 6 months and others 6-9 months while few people said 12 months

really I am frustrated bcuz I uploaded all the documents before the case referred to SC

KINDLY YOUR ADVICE

Guys, I got a feedback from my agent in response to asking CO for an update. It was a typical mail asking for patience. But I observed my CO has been changed and its team 23. Then I dig into previous mails and saw my CO has been changed once and teams have been changed twice :shocked:.

Hi Senior Expats,

I am Visa 190 uploaded all the documents to CO on last July/August .My case got referral to an external check may be due that i am from HR country

Could you please advise me how long will it take to wait for Visa 190 security check since I got confused some said 3-4 months while others 6 months and others 6-9 months while few people said 12 months

really I am frustrated bcuz I uploaded all the documents before the case referred to SC

KINDLY YOUR ADVICE

Dear Ahmed,

for 190 visa the SC depends upon individual or can say its case to case like for me and at least 2 members didn't go through SC at all and got the visa.

Good luck

Dear Ahmed,

for 190 visa the SC depends upon individual or can say its case to case like for me and at least 2 members didn't go through SC at all and got the visa.

Good luck

Hi

Hope you are fine. How is your job hunt going. Good luck for your job hunt.

1.What is the process of getting initial accomodation on rent from outside Australia for family, or do we have to take flat for some temporary basis before we actually reach there. Is it easy to communicate with the landlord being overseas and getting the deal.

2. With small children, which flight is economical and comfortable from UAE / Pakistan

3. How much benefits we will get from center link for children / unemployment or we will start getting it after 2 years.

Thanks for your help

Edited by imi

Hi Senior Expats,

KINDLY YOUR ADVICE

Would you please share about your home country?

My wife and my kids medicals have been finalized but my medicals

Are still referred as per email of case officer since sep 24, 2013..but the online status still showing requested...please tell me how much time is still left before Golden Email (insha Allah)

Your spouse and kid medicals are finalized without being referred while your medicals are referred. Once the medical is referred it takes 2 weeks to 2 months. I think you may contact your CO about your medicals and if not finalized yet, contact him again after 2 weeks or as advised by your CO.

Best of luck for your quick grant

Dear friends,

Yesterday I asked the case officer abt status update..My online status today shows met of all requirements including Medicals. My visa category is FS 176 in this email the case officer said regional skilled. I m tensed after reading email from case officer. Pls suggest what should i do now

Below is the email from case officer:-

I acknowledge receipt of your email. I understand that the time taken to process your application may be causing concern to you and your family.

The visa you have applied for is part of the Regional Skilled category. The Migration Program planning level for this category has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year.

This means processing times may be longer and that once the remaining places are used, the Department cannot grant further visas in this category this program year unless more visa places become available. I cannot advise you whether more visa places will become available in this visa category as planning levels are determined by the Australian Government.

As planning levels apply to all applications, including those in the final stages of processing, I cannot give you an indication as to the likely timeframe for finalisation of your application.

In the meantime, I encourage you to check the department’s website for updated information regarding allocation, processing and any changes to the Skilled Migration Program which may affect you.

I appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

Edited by pakistani

"The visa you have applied for is part of the Regional Skilled category. The Migration Program planning level for this category has limited number of places left for the 2013-14 program year"-------but the application was done at 2012...... they will put us on hold for SC reason and then complain that seats are already taken.......

Hi All

Eid Mubarak to you all. What could have been a normal Eid day, a single mail changed the atmosphere altogether.

Yes, Alhamdullilah got visa grant notification today and mail was send just after Eid prayers from Adeliade T2. Initial entry is towards end of Aug2014, same date where medicals were received by DIAC.

Iam just short of words and heart filled with thankfullness towards Allah towards this amazing Eid gift (today being first day of Eid in Middle East).

Thanks to my family who supported me all this way and specially all the friends on expatforum and pomsinoz. This journey could never been easy without all of you supporting and encouraging one another.

Praying for the speedy grants of all on this forum specially 175 and 176 applicants.

Hi All

Eid Mubarak to you all. What could have been a normal Eid day, a single mail changed the atmosphere altogether.

Yes, Alhamdullilah got visa grant notification today and mail was send just after Eid prayers from Adeliade T2. Initial entry is towards end of Aug2014, same date where medicals were received by DIAC.

Iam just short of words and heart filled with thankfullness towards Allah towards this amazing Eid gift (today being first day of Eid in Middle East).

Thanks to my family who supported me all this way and specially all the friends on expatforum and pomsinoz. This journey could never been easy without all of you supporting and encouraging one another.

Praying for the speedy grants of all on this forum specially 175 and 176 applicants.

Congrats bro...A perfect Eid Gift for you :)