gr8leo87

Dear Friend,

What does your online status showed after medical was submitted?

date of receiving?

Date of referrel?

My Friend,

Our medical appointment was on 15th July and through Aziz medical center, our daughter meds were submitted to DIAC on same date 15th July but my and my wife's meds were submitted on 16th to diac because adults meds are not simple like children :-).

Our daughter meds were finalized on 22th July and our meds were finalized on 3rd sept.

These days meds are taking around 40-50 days to finalize if referred.

I hope this would help, let me know of you need more details.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our medical was done on Sep 3, 2013 only daughter medical showing received on 10th and finalized on 13th rest is showing required... Any idea abt my case bro

If kids meds are finalized and urs showing required then these must be referred and with med officer.

If you can see organize ur meds link under ur name then click it and print info, on the pdf u should be able to see ur pic taken at med center and exact date when submitted to diac.

If due to some reason u cannot see this link or pdf and u r still unsure abt med status then better to ask med status from CO or health strategies.

Btw, better to ask health strategies they r pretty fast.

[QUOT

It doesnt show any thing like that bye the way whats email of health stratrgies

E=shawais;1936323782]If kids meds are finalized and urs showing required then these must be referred and with med officer.

If you can see organize ur meds link under ur name then click it and print info, on the pdf u should be able to see ur pic taken at med center and exact date when submitted to diac.

If due to some reason u cannot see this link or pdf and u r still unsure abt med status then better to ask med status from CO or health strategies.

Btw, better to ask health strategies they r pretty fast.

Co will definitely ask you to wait but will leave on your wish, if you want to FL and CO will accept your FL. No issues will arise in that.

My friend and Avid user of this forum, Mr rehanonline83 advised me so correctly. If you wish to leave right after your visa grant then you should filed your medical soonest as if godforbid it's referred then you'd have to wait atleast 2 months more. So the idea is to run medicals and security checks parallel to save time. Other way around if you want to leave after some time of your visa grant then you should wait for medical call to get the widest possible entry window. it's just that, the case officer runs the case not the applicant :)

Dear Shawais,

Usually grant follow sooner when med/pcc finalized. I think this delay is due to election activities. Most probably just like our govt. uses govt. staff for election, they might be performing similar job as well.

Trust me! we all are waiting for your grant or anyone's med/pcc call. Hang in there. :)

Grant please!!!