gr8leo87

Hello,

My name is Shoaib. I have applied for “Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) subclass 175

(Skilled-Independent)” on February 20, 2012 through a consultant. Till now, I did not get any response from DIAC (except application acknowledgment). Even, my case officer has not been assigned.

Upon asking about my case status, DIAC send a generic e-mail to my consultant without quoting any specific reason/ detail. Now I am going to include my wife in my application but very much confused / concerned about the delay and unclear status of my application.

Can anybody help me and suggest me any way so that I could proceed further. Need help on urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Shoaib

hello shoaib,

in my case as well my CO never contacted me herself...after all requirements appeared met in May 2012, i waited for the CO to contact but no contact was initiated from her side, finally i myself contacted her somewhere in Aug-Sep 2012. So no contact from CO does not mean that ur case is not moving.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone elaborate steps of getting PCC from Karachi? Also how much does it cost and time it takes (for urgent and normal processing)

Also instead of giving Pakistan PCC, can we provide statutory declaration ?

dear bro, i just got one today. i m not sure if buffer zone comes in east district or not. howevet since my address is Gulshan so i went to DIG east office next to new town police station....near liaquat national hospital. there is a CID office in there they give u two forms one in english and a different one in Urdu, the urdu one requires signatures from two of ur neighbours from the same locality who r not ur relatives. rest of the information on both forms is simple.

sorry last post was incomplete. then i went to submit the form, and the officer sarcastically said "process is quite complicated if u want to complete it urself, u have to go to CPLC first then a signature and verification from ur local thana and then return to us again. otherwise we can manage the process but the fees for such VIP services is 2500 per certificate". I got the certificate in a couple of days :)

sorry last post was incomplete. then i went to submit the form, and the officer sarcastically said "process is quite complicated if u want to complete it urself, u have to go to CPLC first then a signature and verification from ur local thana and then return to us again. otherwise we can manage the process but the fees for such VIP services is 2500 per certificate". I got the certificate in a couple of days :)

Thanks for the information. Now feel relieved to know that process is simple, if we are willing to pay some extra :smile:

Time for an update. My application was finally approved after nearly five years!

:hug::hug::hug:Congratulations!!!:hug::hug::hug:

No matter which priority group you belongs to, but I must say your patience finally paid off. 5 years wait, going through police checks thrice and medicals twice is not easy at all. Hats off to you!

Hope your big big move go as smooth as a whistle. All the best!

:hug::hug::hug:Congratulations!!!:hug::hug::hug:

No matter which priority group you belongs to, but I must say your patience finally paid off. 5 years wait, going through police checks thrice and medicals twice is not easy at all. Hats off to you!

Hope your big big move go as smooth as a whistle. All the best!

Thanks everyone! Yes, I was priority 5 but even then the wait had become ridiculously long and being asked to do police and health checks repeatedly wasn't easy, gave false hope and a big waste of money!!! So it's a relief to finally be done with this process.

SMShoaib, I was asked on the 20th of August to go for medicals.

Thanks everyone! Yes, I was priority 5 but even then the wait had become ridiculously long and being asked to do police and health checks repeatedly wasn't easy, gave false hope and a big waste of money!!! So it's a relief to finally be done with this process.

SMShoaib, I was asked on the 20th of August to go for medicals.

The short part of your long timeline is your medicals. Though you did your medicals on 27-8-13 but it finalized in rapid time and eventually you got grant in 12-9-13. There are people who are waiting for the finalization of medical for the last 2+ months.

Best of luck for your future

Buffer zone

i have thought this process couple of time for other countries. however, go to your area Police Station and ask them for the process. they will try to tell you all the crappy process and talk to them regarding short cut. they will demand a handsome amount like around 4000 per certificate. negotiate and i got mine done for 1600 each. the better bargain is between 1500 - 2000.

I hope this would help.

The short part of your long timeline is your medicals. Though you did your medicals on 27-8-13 but it finalized in rapid time and eventually you got grant in 12-9-13. There are people who are waiting for the finalization of medical for the last 2+ months.

Best of luck for your future

Thanks. I am in Australia though, pretty much everyone I know here has had their medicals processed within a couple of weeks.

Dear Shawais/ forum Friends

can u pls share ur timelines in detail of ur medical summary.

E.g. Sent by Iom, received ,referred and finalized

i did my medicals on 3rd Sep my daughters medical is showing finalised on 13sep but no news yet of myself, my wife and my son. I talked to Iom staff in lahore they said they have uploaded but before sending it to MOC they sent medicals to Isb for quality Assurance and normally they take 1 to 2 weeks before uploading.

please share yr experience

Edited by pakistani

Dear Shoaib/ forum Friends

can u pls share ur timelines in detail of ur medical summary.

E.g. Sent by Iom, received ,referred and finalized

i did my medicals on 3rd Sep my daughters medical is showing finalised on 13sep but no news yet of myself, my wife and my son. I talked to Iom staff in lahore they said they have uploaded but before sending it to MOC they sent medicals to Isb for quality Assurance and normally they take 1 to 2 weeks before uploading.

please share yr experience

Bro, as my timeline suggests, i'm still waiting for my medicals.

August and September has been slow in terms of med calls and grants than we were anticipating, specially with team 13 on board. However, nothing much has happened.

According to the time sheet. Thirteen 175/6 applicants received their Med/PCC call in the month of Aug' 13. This number is the highest in a single month medical call since the start of the time sheet. Sept, on the other hand, is so far bleak.

Dear Shawais》》》Forum Friendscan u pls share ur timelines in detail of ur medical summary.E.g. Sent by Iom, received ,referred and finalizedi did my medicals on 3rd Sep my daughters medical is showing finalised on 13sep but no news yet of myself, my wife and my son. I talked to Iom staff in lahore they said they have uploaded but before sending it to MOC they sent medicals to Isb for quality Assurance and normally they take 1 to 2 weeks before uploading.please share yr experience

i have thought this process couple of time for other countries. however, go to your area Police Station and ask them for the process. they will try to tell you all the crappy process and talk to them regarding short cut. they will demand a handsome amount like around 4000 per certificate. negotiate and i got mine done for 1600 each. the better bargain is between 1500 - 2000.

I hope this would help.

Thanks for your help :smile:

Dear Shawais》》》Forum Friendscan u pls share ur timelines in detail of ur medical summary.E.g. Sent by Iom, received ,referred and finalizedi did my medicals on 3rd Sep my daughters medical is showing finalised on 13sep but no news yet of myself, my wife and my son. I talked to Iom staff in lahore they said they have uploaded but before sending it to MOC they sent medicals to Isb for quality Assurance and normally they take 1 to 2 weeks before uploading.please share yr experience

My Friend,

Our medical appointment was on 15th July and through Aziz medical center, our daughter meds were submitted to DIAC on same date 15th July but my and my wife's meds were submitted on 16th to diac because adults meds are not simple like children :-).

Our daughter meds were finalized on 22th July and our meds were finalized on 3rd sept.

These days meds are taking around 40-50 days to finalize if referred.

I hope this would help, let me know of you need more details.