gr8leo87

Dear Rehan,

its better to leave your family in Pakistan right now as travellung from Melbourne to Perth is also lenghty and expensive. You should come directly to Perth to save money. I can arrange accomodation for you on reasonable price. Even if you come with your family directly I Can arrange something.

So once you are here I can help you do the other formalities. For TFN and others you should be in WA as you need WA address and you can apply for it online.

Give me PM if you want to discuss in detail. O can tell u lot of things by which u can save money.

Thanks fari

Sent you PM

Edited by rehanonline83

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yesterday again received email from team 13... now asking for details of primary education details. i cant seem to understand why they r stuck with my education details for the last month or so..

Ohhh that's frustrating now :( ... Hey did you check your school exists and/or got renamed ?? this might be issue that its not getting verified??? Any way I think its good that some work is being done on your file .....

Dear Rehan,

its better to leave your family in Pakistan right now as travellung from Melbourne to Perth is also lenghty and expensive. You should come directly to Perth to save money. I can arrange accomodation for you on reasonable price. Even if you come with your family directly I Can arrange something.

So once you are here I can help you do the other formalities. For TFN and others you should be in WA as you need WA address and you can apply for it online.

Give me PM if you want to discuss in detail. O can tell u lot of things by which u can save money.

This kind of gesture is really appreciated and will definitely help those (including myself) who have no relative or friend in Australia.

they r asking for complete contact address course start and end dates

hmmm... i guess same are provided in form80 too. havent u provided them before?

btw, sometime they keep asking same info which you shared earlier, just be careful, check old provided information and provide them same.

What did they ask in the first time and what are they asking now?

When were you first contacted by team 13.?

first time team 13 contacted me on 1st Aug " Please provide employment/education/unemployment details for the primary applicant from the time of completing school until April 2001"

second time contacted me on 26th Aug "Further evidence of education. We require the full addresses of all educational institutions attended and the full course titles rather than just “BCS” or “MBA”."

yesterday they are asking for complete contact details of primary school , start and end dates..

first time team 13 contacted me on 1st Aug "Please provide employment/education/unemployment details for the primary applicant from the time of completing school until April 2001"

second time contacted me on 26th Aug "Further evidence of education. We require the full addresses of all educational institutions attended and the full course titles rather than just “BCS” or “MBA”."

Probably they will ask our kindergarten start dates, their addresses and what we actually did before joining kindergarten. So we should also keep these information as well in case they ask for it :nah:

Dont know whether this Team13 is there to expedite our processes or complicate things for us.

Edited by imi

Hi bro Usman,

appreciate your inputs on the forum, what you think how long it will take more in my grant? shed some light with your experience and keeping my below timelines in mind :)

Light cannot be shed when the load is shed......NO ELECTRICITY BRO.....:xmas18:

yup this is exactly what they are asking for... btw i really dont remember when i started my kindergarten i mean exact date.. so what should i do?

Oh thats really troublesome. I dont think my kindergarten really exists anymore or not. Probably I will be asked to send statutory declaration that I attended some kindergarten :twitcy:

first time team 13 contacted me on 1st Aug "Please provide employment/education/unemployment details for the primary applicant from the time of completing school until April 2001"

yesterday they are asking for complete contact details of primary school , start and end dates..

You must at least thanks them that they have not asked the names and addresses of all the teachers from class I to Class X.

Just joking. On a serious note, you are lucky that at least these queries prove that your case is under review, unlike others who are waiting for such type of emails for their cases.

You really shouldn't be disappointed.

Hello,

My name is Shoaib. I have applied for “Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) subclass 175

(Skilled-Independent)” on February 20, 2012 through a consultant. Till now, I did not get any response from DIAC (except application acknowledgment). Even, my case officer has not been assigned.

Upon asking about my case status, DIAC send a generic e-mail to my consultant without quoting any specific reason/ detail. Now I am going to include my wife in my application but very much confused / concerned about the delay and unclear status of my application.

Can anybody help me and suggest me any way so that I could proceed further. Need help on urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Shoaib

Oh thats really troublesome. I dont think my kindergarten really exists anymore or not. Probably I will be asked to send statutory declaration that I attended some kindergarten :twitcy:

Honestly, I do not remember what I ate in lunch when it was my third day in class II. what should I do now...Really worried !!!!! Will this have an impact on my case...:embarrassed:

Honestly, I do not remember what I ate in lunch when it was my third day in class II. what should I do now...Really worried !!!!! Will this have an impact on my case...:embarrassed:

No problem friend. A self declaration would solve this problem. :smile:

Probably they will ask our kindergarten start dates, their addresses and what we actually did before joining kindergarten. So we should also keep these information as well in case they ask for it :nah:

Dont know whether this Team13 is there to expedite our processes or complicate things for us.

lol ... and from where u had vaccinated :D

bro on that day u ate nothing but had a fight with a class fellow over a led pencil ... it might impact SC ... and getting PCC :biglaugh:

Hello,

My name is Shoaib. I have applied for “Skilled (Migrant) (class VE) subclass 175

(Skilled-Independent)” on February 20, 2012 through a consultant. Till now, I did not get any response from DIAC (except application acknowledgment). Even, my case officer has not been assigned.

Upon asking about my case status, DIAC send a generic e-mail to my consultant without quoting any specific reason/ detail. Now I am going to include my wife in my application but very much confused / concerned about the delay and unclear status of my application.

Can anybody help me and suggest me any way so that I could proceed further. Need help on urgent basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Shoaib

All 2012 cases have been allocated with CO's. Your's should be too, however, if no one has contacted you it means that they probably don't require anything from yourside. CO's only contact if they require any missing information.

What is your online portal showing? Is it showing "Application being Processed Further"? But again, this is not always updated.

I would suggest calling DIAC and ask them regarding this.