gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it is a race then you seem to be far behind my friend.

The fact of the matter is that there is nothing much we can do, so it is up to you that you whether you want to run it like a 100m or a marathon.

Racing on tracks, but controls not in our hand, like a knight in a chess.:emoticon_doctor_snaThat is how it is going.

Waiting Rule#1 . Checking emails 50 times a day will not trigger any communication mail from CO. Mail will only come in due course of time, when we least expect.... :daydreaming:

That's very true my friend. "Checking emails 50 times a day will not trigger any communication mail from CO". You have to make it 51. :biglaugh::biglaugh: Also, click the mouse a little harder on the last attempt, and this will be it. You will get your Silver email in a couple of minutes. :happy_face_vampire_

For Golden email, you have to pass through 101 emails. :happy_face_mummy_bo

Those who do not believe this, they are absolutely right.

Too expensive brother...I suggest you to use Qantas....

So my friend here is the result of my discussion with Qantas airline. i checked rates from two origins with them Isb and Khi. May be it could be helpful for others too.

1. Karachi to Bangkok (Cathy Pacific Airline), Bangkok to Sydney (Qantas Airline) 44500PKR/adult, 39000PKR/child, transit time is 10 hrs in Bangkok.

2. Islamabad to Bangkok (PIA), Bangkok to Sydney (Qantas Airline) 77000/adult , 57000PKR/child, transit time is 2 hrs in Bangkok.

from Isb difference with Thai is around 25000 (Qantas is offering less)

So my friend here is the result of my discussion with Qantas airline. i checked rates from two origins with them Isb and Khi. May be it could be helpful for others too.

1. Karachi to Bangkok (Cathy Pacific Airline), Bangkok to Sydney (Qantas Airline) 44500PKR/adult, 39000PKR/child, transit time is 10 hrs in Bangkok.

2. Islamabad to Bangkok (PIA), Bangkok to Sydney (Qantas Airline) 77000/adult , 57000PKR/child, transit time is 2 hrs in Bangkok.

from Isb difference with Thai is around 25000 (Qantas is offering less)

Hmm.. there is a noticeable difference in price from the two origins. For Karachi people, Qantas is super economical. Shawais, you can also consider the route ISB-KHI-BKK-SYD, will save you some amount, but will definitely be hectic (with family)

Please do remember to give my commission in case you choose Qantas :xmas31:

That's very true my friend. "Checking emails 50 times a day will not trigger any communication mail from CO". You have to make it 51. :biglaugh::biglaugh: Also, click the mouse a little harder on the last attempt, and this will be it. You will get your Silver email in a couple of minutes. :happy_face_vampire_

For Golden email, you have to pass through 101 emails. :happy_face_mummy_bo

Those who do not believe this, they are absolutely right.

Even then nothing will happen if we pass through 101. Wait, wait and wait..... :mad:

Hmm.. there is a noticeable difference in price from the two origins. For Karachi people, Qantas is super economical. Shawais, you can also consider the route ISB-KHI-BKK-SYD, will save you some amount, but will definitely be hectic (with family)

Please do remember to give my commission in case you choose Qantas :xmas31:

Yes bro with family 10hrs of waiting time could be hectic, will give you commission if they offer same fare from Isb 44500 :biglaugh:

Same here no family or friends in OZ But dont worry guy we are here and will try to help each other. if i reach there my doors will be open.

Absolutely, those who don't have anyone in OZ can make travel plans together.

In my case, my sister and close friends are in Melbourne but i have WA SS.

The best option for me is to land in Melbourne, meet friends, do initial formalities (TFN, bank accounts) from there, leave my family at my sister's home and travel alone to WA for find job and accommodation.

Absolutely, those we don't have anyone in OZ can make travel plans together.

The best option for me is to land in Melbourne, meet friends, do initial formalities (TFN, bank accounts) from there, leave my family at my sister's home and travel alone to WA for find job and accommodation.

well planned.....

Hi Seniors

I made an inquiry with IGIS and received the following response:

"I refer to your inquiry concerning any security assessment that may be required for this visa application and advise there is no current case with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

Please contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for information about this application and an updated status."

I called DIAC today and the operator didnt have a clue about what IGIS is and told me he cant see anything on my file. He tried to put me through to my CO but he wasnt at his desk.

Now, do you think I should email CO about my application? will I piss him off if I tell him I made an inquiry with IGIS?

Hi Shawais

my timeline is:

4/9/12: applied for 189

16/10/12: CO allocated

I am Iranian

Like Pakistanis, Iranian has to go through extensive SC but their SC duration is considerable lower than Pakistani applicants.

It seems that you have gone through your SC and now medical is the only thing remaining. I suggest you to politely ask your CO about your case status. I am sure, in reply your CO will ask for your medical and PCC.

Good luck and pray for all other applicants

yesterday again received email from team 13... now asking for details of primary education details. i cant seem to understand why they r stuck with my education details for the last month or so..

what kind of details they want now for primary education ?

and where to keep luggage in that time ? :)

It is highly unlikely that you will get a transit visa for Thailand. The luggage will be booked in your first departure airport and you will receive it in your final destination airport, no matter how many transits or stops are there on the way.

yesterday again received email from team 13... now asking for details of primary education details. i cant seem to understand why they r stuck with my education details for the last month or so..

What did they ask in the first time and what are they asking now?

When were you first contacted by team 13.?

Absolutely, those who don't have anyone in OZ can make travel plans together.

Dear Rehan,

its better to leave your family in Pakistan right now as travellung from Melbourne to Perth is also lenghty and expensive. You should come directly to Perth to save money. I can arrange accomodation for you on reasonable price. Even if you come with your family directly I Can arrange something.

So once you are here I can help you do the other formalities. For TFN and others you should be in WA as you need WA address and you can apply for it online.

Give me PM if you want to discuss in detail. O can tell u lot of things by which u can save money.

Archived