gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even i am not from Karachi bro but still i am discussing the possible routes with respect to fares. Who knows a 3rd person might get benefited from our conversation. Lets not limit ourselves to our own wishes only.

Cheers mate

No worries my friend. We were discussing airfares, and you were suggested to check Emirates. i just mentioned its not much feasible for me and rates are higher from isb. ofcourse it may be feasible for others. Btw, Emirates rates are higher from Khi too if you compare thai from khi.

Fares from Khi are low, and one can travel to khi via train or domestic airline it will cost around 9000 per person by air to khi from isb or lhr.

No worries my friend. We were discussing airfares, and you were suggested to check Emirates. i just mentioned its not much feasible for me and rates are higher from isb. ofcourse it may be feasible for others. Btw, Emirates rates are higher from Khi too if you compare thai from khi.

Fares from Khi are low, and one can travel to khi via train or domestic airline it will cost around 9000 per person by air to khi from isb or lhr.

There are total 3 airline which facilitate OZ from PK. 1. Cathey Pacific, 2. Thai and 3. Emirates. according to my findings thai is the cheapest.

here are some details if you have extra luggage and want to send it by air. Check with them http://pakistancargo.net/

door to door delivery is costly i.e. upto 30 kg = 23712 per kg and additional per kg 524 plus 17% GST.

best option is to send from airport to airport and the freight charges are upto 45kg around 340 per kg (upto 100 kg) ... if your luggage is 100 or more kg then rate is around 320 per kg. Plus custom clearance 9000.

MASHALLAH ... Mabrook my friend :-)... wish u all the best. When u will move and to where?

Thanks for the nice wishes! I was out of the country so could not attend to your question early. I wish to move in mid Nov 13 & to Melbourne. Reason for choosing Nov is that the kids can catch session & job wise lots of shuffling & opening happens during that time of the year. Melbourne - as the balance between income & expenditure is best there compared to other cities.

Hi Seniors

I made an inquiry with IGIS and received the following response:

"I refer to your inquiry concerning any security assessment that may be required for this visa application and advise there is no current case with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

Please contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for information about this application and an updated status."

I called DIAC today and the operator didnt have a clue about what IGIS is and told me he cant see anything on my file. He tried to put me through to my CO but he wasnt at his desk.

Now, do you think I should email CO about my application? will I piss him off if I tell him I made an inquiry with IGIS?

Hi Seniors

I made an inquiry with IGIS and received the following response:

"I refer to your inquiry concerning any security assessment that may be required for this visa application and advise there is no current case with the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO).

Please contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for information about this application and an updated status."

I called DIAC today and the operator didnt have a clue about what IGIS is and told me he cant see anything on my file. He tried to put me through to my CO but he wasnt at his desk.

Now, do you think I should email CO about my application? will I piss him off if I tell him I made an inquiry with IGIS?

Hi,

what are your timelines btw? can you please share here?

May be your security checks are over, so better to check with CO and better not to refer your CO to recent inquiry with IGIS

Hi,

what are your timelines btw? can you please share here?

May be your security checks are over, so better to check with CO and better not to refer your CO to recent inquiry with IGIS

Hi Shawais

my timeline is:

4/9/12: applied for 189

16/10/12: CO allocated

Archived