gr8leo87

Just wanted to share something interesting... this might be the coincidence but as far as I am concerned, this has happened in my case.

Since I have lodged my application, I have got 4 CO emails inquiring additional/missing information on these dates (24 Oct 2012, 24 May 2013, 26 Jun 2013 and 26 July 2013).

On 28 Aug 2013, CO confirmed my meds are cleared and he received my both (UK and PK) PCC.

By looking this trend, I am expecting my grant between 24 to 28 Sep 2013 :) but I won't mind the earlier grant email at all. :D:D

I like that analysis :), we all dont mind if we all get grants in next hour. :jiggy:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Today I got official response from my CO explaining the validity of Meds and PCC

- Meds are valid for 12 months from the date of finalizing. They can be extended by CO for another 6 months

- PCCs are valid for 12 months from the date of issuance. They can be extended by CO for another 3 months

Of course, this all depends on CO as each case is different.

I hope things will be clearer for everybody now and will reduce speculations :cute:

Wow 6 months extension for medical, we could still fit in that frame if we get visa before Jan 2014 ( I would hope so :eek:). Not sure how our CO would see it though:frown:.

I have been asked few things (gaps between studies/employment and old passport details etc.) from team 13 today. Is security checks completed and how much I have to wait for medical call after submitting these documents..What you guys suggest?

They did ask for similar information from me at the end of july and am still waiting for medical call. I hope you will get your call very soon bcz things are different for every case.

I have been asked few things (gaps between studies/employment and old passport details etc.) from team 13 today. Is security checks completed and how much I have to wait for medical call after submitting these documents..What you guys suggest?

It's still a mystery how DIAC actually work. If they needed this information, why they have waited 17 months to ask for it. By looking into the recent trends, this email should be your silver email but unfortunately, it is not.

Good luck!

I was asked similar information last month by team 13. It's been a month since I replied and there is complete silence since then. Don't know what to expect and when.

Its really very difficult to know how they work and when will they will contact and even in a queue which number you are...

TEAM 13 in action. asking for 4, 5 months gaps in education, once I was doing additional maths to qualify for B.SC Computer Science, during which I was enrolled in 3rd year as well. and 2nd was just the gap between B.SC results declaration and admission in Uni that is 3-4 months gap, as it happens in Pak. How to respond ? and does it mean I am going to Aus soon ? I have CO since Jun2012.

:ssign12:

Alhamdulilah, VISA GRANTED TODAY.

My medical was finalized in Feb 2013, I thought my initial entry date would be Feb 2014 and i requested by CO for entry date extension upon my PCC submission.

Guess what, I got initial entry date of August 2014

Thanks everyone for your help

Cheers

Congratulations very much...:wink: E N J O Y ......

:ssign12:

Alhamdolillah I received Visa Grant Notice Today.

Planning to travel to Australia with family in a couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone on this forum, your support during long waiting period helped a lot.

Great news bro....Congratulations.....:biggrin:

Today i uploaded PCC and medical payment receipt of IOM all medicals were cleared as told by Iom on the next day of meficals they said they will upload medicals by tomorrow. Allah (SWT) please bless us all. Amin

Is it the second time you are F/L the medicals ?

Team 13 !!!!! There is also poor guy reckoned as '047'. Please spare some of your precious time for him also...What..............:no: (No)...Please don't say No....