gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

­­­Hi,

Last week I requested my CO through my agent, if its good time to frontload my medical and PCC. They replied with standard template, which actually implies that my SC is still going on and I should wait.

Queries: Can I still get letter from Australian Embassy for finger print requirements in Kuwait? Is there any way that I can still proceed with frontloading my Medical?

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

***Hi,

Last week I requested my CO through my agent, if its good time to frontload my medical and PCC. They replied with standard template, which actually implies that my SC is still going on and I should wait.

Queries: Can I still get letter from Australian Embassy for finger print requirements in Kuwait? Is there any way that I can still proceed with frontloading my Medical?

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Hi

CO will never ask you for doing medicals and PCC unless and until they are sure of the completion of security checks. So its your call, you have to decide to go for FL based on visa trends on our forum, medical and pcc costs, initial entry date and you own circumstances. DIAC dont disallow any one to do front load, its on an individual choice. So call is yours

Thanks imi, but correct me if I am wrong. CO must activate my HAP ID for allowing me to do medical, right?

Hi

CO will never ask you for doing medicals and PCC unless and until they are sure of the completion of security checks. So its your call, you have to decide to go for FL based on visa trends on our forum, medical and pcc costs, initial entry date and you own circumstances. DIAC dont disallow any one to do front load, its on an individual choice. So call is yours

Hi Cognos,

I am also living in Kuwait and my timelines are similar to yours and waiting for PCC/Meds.

I am also intending to apply for Kuwait PCC, however, Ministry of Interior, Department of Criminal Evidence, Kuwait requires DIAC letter for finger prints.

Can you share, how to obtain that letter from Australian Embassy in Kuwait and how much it costs?

Btw, I have sent you a private message and left my phone number. Get in touch, thanks.

Once you informed DIAC about your agent, you can contact CO or DIAC helpline. Iam not sure why people are so much afraid just to mail CO for status or DIAC for status. We are all paid customers and have every right to know our status. I agree although mail every month is not a good way to bother your CO, but once in a while like after 3-4 months, specially once you passed 1 year of visa lodgement, you can and should ask about the status. The worst that could happen is they will reply with a standard mail, but atleast I believe DIAC dont reject visa for any for just asking their status.

I think 047's agent contacted CO multiple times thats why agent dont want to contact again.

but yes no harm in contact CO after 3-4 months. by the way in my case they didnt bother to reply me even after 3-4 moths :laugh:

Actually my agent is having a good number of immigration cases, so its not only me under his nose, there are others too.

For my case, he contacted DIAC only once (in Jan 13), similarly he kept sending status update email to DIAC for others as well.

Now he probably thinks that its his name going behind every status update email, and that is why he is now reluctant in sending such emails.

That's one the disadvantage of having a migration agent.

Thanks imi, but correct me if I am wrong. CO must activate my HAP ID for allowing me to do medical, right?

Bro, leave it to IOM, or the medical centre from where you are front loading your medical.

No need to activate your medical link and/ or HAP ID. Just perform your medicals, inform the medical centre that you are frontloading, tell them your TRN Number, and this is it.

I was also having similar issue in August 13, when I had F/L medicals. But IOM did manage to get the medical links activated themselves and sent the results. You just perform medicals and cheers up.:wink:

Edited by 047

My friends ... let me share a great news with all of you ... ALHAMDULILLAH our medicals are showing as finalized today.

Many many congrats! You are almost there!!! :)

A suggestion: Send an email to your CO and ask if your medicals are cleared, he/she will send you the grant email straightaway :D

Congrats Bro Shawais.

Yesterday, when I saw all those changes in my online application portal, I emailed my CO asking her about my wife's medical finalization and if my security checks are complete.

Her reply came that your wife's health requirements are with a medical officer of commonwealth for final desicion. Also she mentioned that your external checks are complete.

This should officially mean "the silver email"...am I rite in saying it so? However she did not ask about the PCC from Pakistan (which is the only thing balance). However in the online portal it is written "MET" under my and my wife's name for 2nd PCC. (I have already submitted PCC from UAE for me and my wife in Jun 2013 so that was showing MET since then).

Congrats Bro Shawais.

Yesterday, when I saw all those changes in my online application portal, I emailed my CO asking her about my wife's medical finalization and if my security checks are complete.

Her reply came that your wife's health requirements are with a medical officer of commonwealth for final desicion. Also she mentioned that your external checks are complete.

This should officially mean "the silver email"...am I rite in saying it so? However she did not ask about the PCC from Pakistan (which is the only thing balance). However in the online portal it is written "MET" under my and my wife's name for 2nd PCC. (I have already submitted PCC from UAE for me and my wife in Jun 2013 so that was showing MET since then).

yes bro, i think only medicals finalization is remaining now ... and all other done ... as soon as ur medicals are finalized u will get grant.

wish u all the best.

Dear OZXS,

Good to know I have a friend in same boat. Yaar! I am facing same issue, I tried to check with my CO if I can get MED/PCC done but he insists on waiting since SC going on. In your case, I suggest based on different forums that you call Australian Embassy in Kuwait (Sharq) and take appointment. Once you see them let them know that its critical to get fingerprints done before your move. They should provide you with this letter. I will call you anyway this afternoon inshaAllah.

In the meantime, please go through this forum which is specific for Kuwaiti expats:

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/124133-applying-australian-immigration-kuwait-part-1-a-9.html

Best regards,

Hi Cognos,

I am also living in Kuwait and my timelines are similar to yours and waiting for PCC/Meds.

I am also intending to apply for Kuwait PCC, however, Ministry of Interior, Department of Criminal Evidence, Kuwait requires DIAC letter for finger prints.

Can you share, how to obtain that letter from Australian Embassy in Kuwait and how much it costs?

Btw, I have sent you a private message and left my phone number. Get in touch, thanks.