gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sad:

I beleive Skill Select 190 was always on priority over 176. But seeing the trend in past week, The frequency of meds/PCC calls for 176 has risen, may be as discussed before on this forum, they might have pushed it a bit upward just to clear the backlog, I may be wrong. Tell me if someone else feels with the same postivity :D

I beleive Skill Select 190 was always on priority over 176. But seeing the trend in past week, The frequency of meds/PCC calls for 176 has risen, may be as discussed before on this forum, they might have pushed it a bit upward just to clear the backlog, I may be wrong. Tell me if someone else feels with the same postivity :D

Yes hope to be positive. Interesting thing is that when I called DIAC in Jan this year, they assured me of process completion by max Mar2013 (as per their client charter). Probably they are yet to analyze and update the processing months for high risk countries as 18 - 20 months.

Sure love to call them again and ask how much time they think now it would take, but ofcourse this SC is also out of their hands.

Yes hope to be positive. Interesting thing is that when I called DIAC in Jan this year, they assured me of process completion by max Mar2013 (as per their client charter). Probably they are yet to analyze and update the processing months for high risk countries as 18 - 20 months.

Sure love to call them again and ask how much time they think now it would take, but ofcourse this SC is also out of their hands.

You filed your medical without any MED call?

Yup same here....

Thanks for sharing. I have one question Attested photocopy of NIC, Passport and Driving license, all three to be attested from Foreign Office ?

I am not sure but I asked the FO and they said that only NOC attestation is done by FO, rest can be done from Notary Public. The agent also said the same but their body language said something else and I felt that they didn't know exactly.

Still please check it out and do let people know and I would appreciate if you can PM me that.

Great info bro, already received NOC. I will visit foreign office someday.

BTW, is there any restriction for the NOC issuance date? for example NOC issuance date should not be more than 6 months or 1 year?

My NOC do not have any date of issue so that won't be a problem, as the NOC is valid till the validity of License.

so my friends 45 days passed since medical submission, i hope i will get grant before completion of 2 months. INSHALLAH.

InshaAllah. it is my 3rd week after submission of PCC with no golden email. What is maximum time we have seen after PCC submission with medical already finalized as in my case?

InshaAllah. it is my 3rd week after submission of PCC with no golden email. What is maximum time we have seen after PCC submission with medical already finalized as in my case?

My pcc were finalized in 2 days after submission, i would suggest you to write a email to your CO asking for update. I am sure she will return back with a grant notification.

Friends,

Got the grant today! Alhamdulillah! :smile:

Your assistance in this forum helped us finding solutions to many problems & strength while waiting for long time!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

First entry is due before 24 June 2014. Please give us any practical tips, if you feel would be useful for our big move.

Best wishes...

Edited by Nazmul

Friends,

Your assistance in this forum helped us finding solutions to many problems & strength while waiting for long time!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

First entry is due before 24 June 2014. Please give us any practical tips, if you feel would be useful for our big move.

Best wishes...

flood gates opened :P

congratz

Friends,

Best wishes...

MASHALLAH ... Mabrook my friend :-)... wish u all the best. When u will move and to where?

I am not sure but I asked the FO and they said that only NOC attestation is done by FO, rest can be done from Notary Public. The agent also said the same but their body language said something else and I felt that they didn't know exactly.

Still please check it out and do let people know and I would appreciate if you can PM me that.

a friend of mine confirmed the same ... just attest NOC ... rest docs can be attested from a notory public ... stay safe everyone ...

Friends,

Got the grant today! Alhamdulillah! :smile:\

Best wishes...

congrats and Wish you well