gr8leo87

It seems CO assigned from Jan2012 - June2012 are getting calls in no particular order and are getting random calls. So anyone from this time duration is bound to get a call sooner or later. So lets hope for the best and pray for quick calls.

You mean people who applied prior to implementation of Skill Select. I applied in June 2012 and first email inquiry recieved from CO in July 2012. what's your idea on my case?

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean people who applied prior to implementation of Skill Select. I applied in June 2012 and first email inquiry recieved from CO in July 2012. what's your idea on my case?

Yes, I mean all the ones who applied Jan2012-June2012. We have seen CO assigned of Jan-Jun2012 getting medical calls, but yet to see medical calls of ones who got CO after june2012, but Iam sure they will also get it soon as it totally depends on circumstances. For some applicants security checks are shorter than others. Lets see

Yes, I mean all the ones who applied Jan2012-June2012. We have seen CO assigned of Jan-Jun2012 getting medical calls, but yet to see medical calls of ones who got CO after june2012, but Iam sure they will also get it soon as it totally depends on circumstances. For some applicants security checks are shorter than others. Lets see
yeah, been looking at threads and getting an impression that they are now clearing the back log of 176/175.

As this thread is dead today, let me share with you something...

Looks like my CO has looked into my case today because I can see all statuses in "Documents Checklist" are now marked as MET except PCC, which I have submitted on the 23rd this month.

Hopefully, not very far away from the grant Inshallah. :hug:

great brother, you applied in june, so did i, pray that i get the medical call very soon! Good luck

Fellows,

This is my first post to this forum. I have been following the posts but I haven't posted myself. I have just got my PCC and Medicals calls so I think it's time to post my timeline here so that others who haven't got the call yet, should stay put, the call will come soon :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 2011 PASA (Business Analyst) | Mar 2011 Positive PASA | Applied on Jun 2011 (Online) - 175 | CO Allocated 18 Jan 2012 | 23 Aug 2013 - PCC and Medical Call | Medicals Scheduled for 5-Sep-2013

Congrats bro and best of luck for future.. am happy to see 175 getting call ;)

Edited by rahmad

Fellows,

This is my first post to this forum. I have been following the posts but I haven't posted myself. I have just got my PCC and Medicals calls so I think it's time to post my timeline here so that others who haven't got the call yet, should stay put, the call will come soon :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan 2011 PASA (Business Analyst) | Mar 2011 Positive PASA | Applied on Jun 2011 (Online) - 175 | CO Allocated 18 Jan 2012 | 23 Aug 2013 - PCC and Medical Call | Medicals Scheduled for 5-Sep-2013

Congratulation bro. Best of luck for your speedy grant.

Your timeline has been added in the time sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Yes, everything is online. Just register with them, they`ll give you one call to confirm you are who you are lol and than you`ve access. If you accept the quote and order transfer, you are legally bound to transfer the money into their account within 48 hours . You can do that online, they`ll give you 2 options in 2 different banks where they have an account ( in US). On your OZFOREX account it shows as "funds received". Once they send it to your OZ account, it will show "processed". They will transfer a minimum of 1000 USD.

Forgot to add, your OZ bank account open offshore won`t be accessible to draw funds or transfer until you go to the bank in person and show them your passport. You`ll be able to view your balance though.

I have checked with USFOREX and their exchange rates are bit expensive.

With local bank here 1 SAR = AUD $0.2967, while USFOREX was offering 1 SAR = AUD $0.2865

Ya i know the difference is quite minute (AUD $0.0102 for 1 SAR) but when we look the same for SAR 150,000.00 then the lose will be AUD $1530.00

What are other options to consider sending fund to Australia? If I have most of the options available then i can choose the one in which i have the least lose. :)

Seniors please comment.

I have checked with USFOREX and their exchange rates are bit expensive.

With local bank here 1 SAR = AUD $0.2967, while USFOREX was offering 1 SAR = AUD $0.2865

Ya i know the difference is quite minute (AUD $0.0102 for 1 SAR) but when we look the same for SAR 150,000.00 then the lose will be AUD $1530.00

What are other options to consider sending fund to Australia? If I have most of the options available then i can choose the one in which i have the least lose. :)

Seniors please comment.

Check the fees the bank is going to charge for exchange and transfer, they might be pricey but I don`t think it would be as much as 1500$

today again i have received email, now this time from team 13 asking for detail addresses of educational institutions.. i think team 13 is there to help expedite cases. what do u guys think?

When were you asked before and what was asked before? Was it asked by the same team 13 or your CO?

I was also asked same question by team 13, i replied and waiting still.

When were you asked before and what was asked before? Was it asked by the same team 13 or your CO?

I was also asked same question by team 13, i replied and waiting still.

2-3 weeks back my Co (not team 13) asked me about gaps in my educational year..

I am confused and need opinion from you guys, specially the ones who did their meds in Dubai

Kuwait is the place where I live but after a week, I will be going to Dubai for 3 weeks. Now should I get my meds done in Kuwait or Dubai?

Option A - If I do it in Kuwait and if something is pending/missing, I won't be able to do anything for next 3 weeks

Option B - If I do it in Dubai and if it is not finalized in those 3 weeks or something is missing/pending, then do I have to go back from Kuwait to Dubai or can the things get fixed in Kuwait itself?

:eek:

I am confused and need opinion from you guys, specially the ones who did their meds in Dubai

Kuwait is the place where I live but after a week, I will be going to Dubai for 3 weeks. Now should I get my meds done in Kuwait or Dubai?

Option A - If I do it in Kuwait and if something is pending/missing, I won't be able to do anything for next 3 weeks

Option B - If I do it in Dubai and if it is not finalized in those 3 weeks or something is missing/pending, then do I have to go back from Kuwait to Dubai or can the things get fixed in Kuwait itself?

Go with option B, because you will be there for three weeks to fix if there is any prob with medicals. medical centers hardly take 1 week to upload results.

Go with option B, because you will be there for three weeks to fix if there is any prob with medicals. medical centers hardly take 1 week to upload results.

say if I go with option B,

- how much does it cost to do meds in Dubai?

- Dubai London Clinic - Garhound Branch or Jumeirah Branch? which one is better

- Do I have to call the clinic and get an appointment?

- Any other point that I should keep in mind?

thanks

Go for option B.

medical center in Dubai dont tkae more than three four days to up load the results so dont worry.