gr8leo87

Dear,

Can you please explain me the process of stamping the visa through VFS.

Their contact number and their office in Lahore.

See their website:

http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/

20 Ex American Centre Building

Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital Queens Road

LAHORE

For PTCL land lines: 090010411

All mobile providers dial short code: 8865

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brother, I'm new to this forum, dont know how timeline is written in the format.

anyway, I'm electrical engineer. applying for subclass 176 WA state sponsorship. Got my cdr approved in Nov 2011, Got WA state nomination in april 2012. lodged final application june 2012. CO contacted me in aug 2012 for form 80, asked few questions and thats it. Still nothing from there.

I am not sure if I fit in your sheet ( it says Pakistani applicants) but I guess once you`re a "high risk" it`s all the same so feel free to add me if you want :biggrin:. I am originally from Czech Republic, my husband is from Lebanon. We applied in June 2012 and frontloaded medicals and PCC. CO in July 26th 2012. After that, couple of polite inquiries from us and equally polite replies from the CO that our application is undergoing routine processing. Last week we got an email from Team 13 requesting clarification of some info so we`re hoping things will start moving now. We will probably have to do medicals again , we thought it was safe to do it early since we are applying as US citizens :confused:. I am a nurse and husband is a nurse educator.

Timeline added in the time sheet. Please check and PM me if you need any modification. :)

thanks guys.. Can somebody give a short comparison, how e-medical is different from e-clinic?

Also, if somebody can summarize e-medical steps...

Thanks

Congrats Bro for the call and good luck for the rest of the process.

E-medicals is simple.

1. Just go to your evisa and fill in the online form for each of the applicant by clicking on "Organize Your Health Exam" link. If its not activated, ask CO or Health Strategies to make it active ( I guess as you already received the call, it would be active).

2. Print all the forms.

3. Take your medical forms 160 and 26 with your TRN number printed on it (you can get it from your evisa)

4. Take original passport, 4 photos with white background

5. Tests for adults contains blood, eye test, radiology, urine sample , whereas for child only simple examination takes place.

6. It will take max 7 days for clinic to upload your results to DIAC and once done they will reflect on your online visa.

Let me know if any further questions.

Dear Forum Friends,

Case Officer had sent us a link to fill in E-Medical Link for any medical history and she has also mentioned that Applicant can fill it in for faster processing.

When i opened the link it asked me for HAP ID, passport number, date of birth and Country of Residence,

after filling the information it does not go to the next step can any one tell me problem?

Hi Guys,

By the grace of Almighty Allah, finally I got the meds/PCC call :biggrin:

Congratulation bro.

All the best for your speedy grant and future.

In your timeline, you mentioned that you FL your medicals. Would you please share details when you FL medicals and when it finalized etc.

Thanks

NB. This is medical call No. 10 in the month of August 2013 for 175/176 applicants biggrin.gif

Edited by SMShoaib

Dear Forum Friends,

Case Officer had sent us a link to fill in E-Medical Link for any medical history and she has also mentioned that Applicant can fill it in for faster processing.

When i opened the link it asked me for HAP ID, passport number, date of birth and Country of Residence,

after filling the information it does not go to the next step can any one tell me problem?

Check your evisa page. does it have "Organize your health exam " link. There seems to be some issue with your link. HAPID is system generated once we submit the filled form. Probably some clarification required from CO. But in my case, I filled the form and then click Print forms to print the forms with HAPID

Super Congrats djmalik. Our CO assignment date is almost same...your CO was assigned on 2nd May and mine on 3rd May. I hope tomorrow I also get :) {wishful thinking}- InsheAllah soon.

Fabregas...bro all prayers for you and you will receive it soon InsheAllah.

Super Congrats djmalik. Our CO assignment date is almost same...your CO was assigned on 2nd May and mine on 3rd May. I hope tomorrow I also get :) {wishful thinking}- InsheAllah soon.

Fabregas...bro all prayers for you and you will receive it soon InsheAllah.

My CO assignment date is 4th May. Pray for me as well.

Another friend of mine who is a March 2012 CO applicant, received some clarification email from his CO (team 4) on 8th August 2013 asking him some questions about gaps and addresses. In the same email, CO has also asked him to resubmit FORM 80 & 1221 for all applicants along with the primary applicant's CV. What can this be about and can this possibly be positive for his MED/PCC call?

Congratulation bro.

All the best for your speedy grant and future.

In your timeline, you mentioned that you FL your medicals. Would you please share details when you FL medicals and when it finalized etc.

Thanks

NB. This is medical call No. 10 in the month of August 2013 for 175/176 applicants :biggrin:

I FLed my meds in April and it took 2 months to finalize..for secondary applicant, meds were done last year and they expired already..so I will be doing it again in couple of weeks..

I FLed my meds in April and it took 2 months to finalize..for secondary applicant, meds were done last year and they expired already..so I will be doing it again in couple of weeks..

guys! as my Co was assigned in late june 2012 and i submitted my PCC along with the application, do you think it will help out or i have to again need another PCC??. Also, i have moved to KSA a week ago. do they need clearence from here as well?

guys! as my Co was assigned in late june 2012 and i submitted my PCC along with the application, do you think it will help out or i have to again need another PCC??. Also, i have moved to KSA a week ago. do they need clearence from here as well?

PCC is valid for one year, so I guess you have to redo it again. If you lived in KSA for less than 1 year, PCC will not be required. PCC is required for all those countries where you have lived for 12 months or more