gr8leo87

The name of disease is Fungus KERATITIS

It would probably take several months before your wife`s completely cured. She has to follow the medication schedule very well, the eye doctor will check on her to see if the treatment is helping ( different treatments for different types of fungi). I would go for medicals and bring a letter from her ophthalmologist about her condition and that she is undergoing treatment. Your immigration doc can just attach the letter to his paperwork. I can`t imagine this would be a problem for immigration ( but don`t know for sure of course). Good luck.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys! i lodged my final application on june 2012. havent heard them from them for submission of either medical and PCC. Though i submitted my PCC along with my application. any idea when i should expect to hear for medical?

Hi,

my husband and me are also June 2012 applicants. If you check the previous posts on this thread it seems that people who lodged in April ( someone correct me if I am wrong please) are getting their medicals and PCC calls now. June can`t be far away, hopefully. We frontloaded everything last year in July because we thought that visas are coming any minute lol - long story :confused:

Guys! i lodged my final application on june 2012. havent heard them from them for submission of either medical and PCC. Though i submitted my PCC along with my application. any idea when i should expect to hear for medical?

Hi,

my husband and me are also June 2012 applicants. If you check the previous posts on this thread it seems that people who lodged in April ( someone correct me if I am wrong please) are getting their medicals and PCC calls now. June can`t be far away, hopefully. We frontloaded everything last year in July because we thought that visas are coming any minute lol - long story :confused:

Please check this sheet to estimate your grant. Please share your details too to put in the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

guys! i lodged my final application in june 2012. Haven't received any call for medical yet. PCC was submitted with the final application. What do you reckon when i will be getting the call?

By current trend, you can expect medical call in October/November. Wish it would be earlier than that

Bro, I requested you to share your complete timeline i.e visa type, CO allocation date, etc

Brother, I'm new to this forum, dont know how timeline is written in the format.

anyway, I'm electrical engineer. applying for subclass 176 WA state sponsorship. Got my cdr approved in Nov 2011, Got WA state nomination in april 2012. lodged final application june 2012. CO contacted me in aug 2012 for form 80, asked few questions and thats it. Still nothing from there.

Please check this sheet to estimate your grant. Please share your details too to put in the sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

I am not sure if I fit in your sheet ( it says Pakistani applicants) but I guess once you`re a "high risk" it`s all the same so feel free to add me if you want :biggrin:. I am originally from Czech Republic, my husband is from Lebanon. We applied in June 2012 and frontloaded medicals and PCC. CO in July 26th 2012. After that, couple of polite inquiries from us and equally polite replies from the CO that our application is undergoing routine processing. Last week we got an email from Team 13 requesting clarification of some info so we`re hoping things will start moving now. We will probably have to do medicals again , we thought it was safe to do it early since we are applying as US citizens :confused:. I am a nurse and husband is a nurse educator.

Welcome to the thread Maruska and Persie.

I am thinking of going for medicals, shall I do it or wait? If I go for medicals and everything goes well it will mean that my initial entry date might be August 2014. It should be fine as I plan for validation first. What do you guys suggest?

I am thinking of going for medicals, shall I do it or wait? If I go for medicals and everything goes well it will mean that my initial entry date might be August 2014. It should be fine as I plan for validation first. What do you guys suggest?

Yes I guess, depends on personal choice. If tight initial entry date for a validation trip is not a problem, then can FL , otherwise if you are planning to move permanently on your validation trip, then its better to wait. Choice is urs.

Brother, I'm new to this forum, dont know how timeline is written in the format.

anyway, I'm electrical engineer. applying for subclass 176 WA state sponsorship. Got my cdr approved in Nov 2011, Got WA state nomination in april 2012. lodged final application june 2012. CO contacted me in aug 2012 for form 80, asked few questions and thats it. Still nothing from there.

So you are Aug-12 applicant, as time starts from CO assignment. You can expect Med/PCC call in Dec/Jan, of course there are exceptions of getting early calls. Let's hope for the best and early :)

I am not sure if I fit in your sheet ( it says Pakistani applicants) but I guess once you`re a "high risk" it`s all the same so feel free to add me if you want :biggrin:. I am originally from Czech Republic, my husband is from Lebanon. We applied in June 2012 and frontloaded medicals and PCC. CO in July 26th 2012. After that, couple of polite inquiries from us and equally polite replies from the CO that our application is undergoing routine processing. Last week we got an email from Team 13 requesting clarification of some info so we`re hoping things will start moving now. We will probably have to do medicals again , we thought it was safe to do it early since we are applying as US citizens :confused:. I am a nurse and husband is a nurse educator.

I received PCC call after 3 months from these sort of questions. Your Medical and PCC are expired, so I suggest you frontload your Medical and PCC in Sep-13, if your plan is to move to Australia before Oct-14. Good Luck

I can feel that hearing from the other members, you too are becoming impatient...but my suggestion is to wait for the medical call...ASIO is processing SCs at the normal speed and so does DIAC so nothing to panic..I can see that there are some impatient members who have FL their medicals and encouraging others for the same..In my opinion the average time for SCs is same as before (17+ months)...So relax and enjoy this waiting period as much as you can :)

I can feel that hearing from the other members, you too are becoming impatient...but my suggestion is to wait for the medical call...ASIO is processing SCs at the normal speed and so does DIAC so nothing to panic..I can see that there are some impatient members who have FL their medicals and encouraging others for the same..In my opinion the average time for SCs is same as before (17+ months)...So relax and enjoy this waiting period as much as you can :)

there are other reasons also for becoming impatient. One beine there is no ehealth facility where I am residing. Then there are some travel plans in the coming months for me. So all this is making me go for it.

well I am not so sure about becoming impatient or anything.. I think some of the replies above are more about being smart in the process..

I frontloaded my meds in Feb 13. They finalized in June 13'. I got my call in June 13' and my visa in July 13' (mostly because it took two weeks to process PCC) with June 2014 as my last validity date.

What I could have done was wait till I got my call in June 13'.. Load my meds in late June 13' or early July 13' and hope to get a visa by Oct 13'. Now.. inshaa Allah, I will be in Australia by then with two months already in.

Play it smart. If you have no issue in lesser validation period then front load the meds after 12 Months of Form 80 submission or CO Allocation (if it was front loaded).

If you have time bound issue that is you intend to move later in your validation period then sure. Wait for the call.

=)

Do know that COs can extend medical validity by over 3 months from the date of medicals done. So in some cases where medicals were finalized with significant delay or when the applicant requests the COs due to extenuating circumstances, COs extend the validity of meds (as we have seen in the past) so I am not exactly sure what the issue is in frontloading the meds after considerable time in SCs.

Good Luck everyone.

So you are Aug-12 applicant, as time starts from CO assignment. You can expect Med/PCC call in Dec/Jan, of course there are exceptions of getting early calls. Let's hope for the best and early :)

Cool, so it takes around 18 months to get Medical call, though i submitted my PCC along with my application. How much it takes once your recieve you medical call? 3 months more?

I think everyone has their own specific circumstances..so can not say exactly if everyone can reap the same benefit by being smart.

as for me I have always waited for the calls on each step and did not do/prepare the next step in advanced but I used to send inquiries time to time and it helped.

well just an update from my side that I got my and family PP stamped and I think it will worth more than AUD 392 spent in the process.

took 4-5 working days.

fess is 70 AUD per pp but here it is done through VFS and they charge a small amount of service fees towards it.

Dear,

Can you please explain me the process of stamping the visa through VFS.

Their contact number and their office in Lahore.

Documents required:

1. Form 1405

2. Visa grant letter

3. Passport

all of these submitted to vfs and it came back in 4-5 working days.

unfortunately I don;t have vfs Lahore information also I am not sure that you need to be doing this through vfs in Lahore.

However documents are same if you process through Australian visa office in Lahore or anywhere else.

Archived