gr8leo87

After a long w888888888888888888888 of 2 years and 2 months to be exact I at last got call for medical and police clearance certificate on 15th of August .... ;)

So people around June 2011 should prepair for the silver mail ...........

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After a long w888888888888888888888 of 2 years and 2 months to be exact I at last got call for medical and police clearance certificate on 15th of August .... ;)

Congratulation Bro for your long awaited call. Best of luck for your medical, grant and thereafter.

Great news my friend, wish u all the best.

Had my Medicals exams done today. Here is the brief summary;

I have a family of four (Me, Wife, Daughter 4yrs, Son 2 yrs). Our medical was scheduled at 9:00. We went inside IOM 1t 8:45. We were issued a token number, then we had a quick photograph session. We were then called at one of the counter where I submitted the documents, paid the fees, filled one-page form for each applicant. Since I was front loading the medicals so I was told that IOM will request DIAC to activate my medical link and this activation may take upto 2 weeks.

Afterwards, we had our x-rays (only me and wife). Then we had eye test, urine test, blood test, blood pressure (2 of us), height and weight (4 of us).

Then we had our physical examination (4 of us), probably they checked any physical disability or something like that.

Anyways, it took exactly 2 hours, and at 10:45, it was all.

Now lets see and hope what this front loading brings to my case.:err:

Had my Medicals exams done today. Here is the brief summary;

I have a family of four (Me, Wife, Daughter 4yrs, Son 2 yrs). Our medical was scheduled at 9:00. We went inside IOM 1t 8:45. We were issued a token number, then we had a quick photograph session. We were then called at one of the counter where I submitted the documents, paid the fees, filled one-page form for each applicant. Since I was front loading the medicals so I was told that IOM will request DIAC to activate my medical link and this activation may take upto 2 weeks.

Afterwards, we had our x-rays (only me and wife). Then we had eye test, urine test, blood test, blood pressure (2 of us), height and weight (4 of us).

Then we had our physical examination (4 of us), probably they checked any physical disability or something like that.

Anyways, it took exactly 2 hours, and at 10:45, it was all.

Now lets see and hope what this front loading brings to my case.:err:

should also upload PCC, email your CO after medical finalization and u will get the grant 2nd day .....

a dream suggestion :)

Congrats Dear....have you written 2011 or I am reading it wrong ? We "June 2012" applicants are looking inbox and even "OUTBOX" for the silver email these days.

Congrats Dear....have you written 2011 or I am reading it wrong ? We "June 2012" applicants are looking inbox and even "OUTBOX" for the silver email these days.

He is a June 2011 applicant with CO allocated in January 2012. SO it means security checks of 17 months.

Friends. what are the next steps after FL medicals.

when we have to send mail to CO, what will be our next status. and so on. Kindly suggest

First of all please update your signatures :)

On some good day you will be able to see your medicals showing as finalized on portal.

then wait for pcc call, after submitting pcc you will get grant in 1-2 weeks max.

First of all please update your signatures :)

On some good day you will be able to see your medicals showing as finalized on portal.

then wait for pcc call, after submitting pcc you will get grant in 1-2 weeks max.

Yes, thinking of frontloading PCC as well. Lets see how it goes. :smile:

2 months before i asked my case officer for Front Loading my Newly added Daughter medicals, but the case officer replied when required they will request for it. one week before i again asked Case Officer for medicals of my daughter and today i received the following exact reply from case officer.

The HAP ID is*xxxx for xxxx. The medical test can now be conducted.

The date available for medical was 29th Aug but I have booked medicals for my complete family on 18th sep in a hope k Allah karay medical request a jaye of other remaining members. Is it a good move?

Please tell me is my application near completion or what?

2 months before i asked my case officer for Front Loading my Newly added Daughter medicals, but the case officer replied when required they will request for it. one week before i again asked Case Officer for medicals of my daughter and today i received the following exact reply from case officer.

The HAP ID is*xxxx for xxxx. The medical test can now be conducted.

The date available for medical was 29th Aug but I have booked medicals for my complete family on 18th sep in a hope k Allah karay medical request a jaye of other remaining members. Is it a good move?

Please tell me is my application near completion or what?

Bro, i think you are very very close and will get call anytime.

every move is good which we plan as per our vision and Allah swt has big plans for us and no doubt Allah swt is the greatest planner.

wish you all the best.

hmmm, i dont suggest to load PCC because mostly PCC is valid for 3 months only. After PCC call it wont take much time to get and forward pcc.

You are right, but I guess for DIAC PCC is valid for 1 year from date of issue. Actually probably I will be heading towards Europe for some project purposes, so I just need to complete everything before I go, just to avoid any last minute surprises or avoiding any delay on CO's request.

Whats the status of your Medical, Is it still referred ? Did you send mail to your CO once you submitted the medicals? Has your medical been referred to MOC?

You are right, but I guess for DIAC PCC is valid for 1 year from date of issue. Actually probably I will be heading towards Europe for some project purposes, so I just need to complete everything before I go, just to avoid any last minute surprises or avoiding any delay on CO's request.

Whats the status of your Medical, Is it still referred ? Did you send mail to your CO once you submitted the medicals? Has your medical been referred to MOC?

Bro, for how much time you are going to Europe? depending on your stay there dont forget to get Europe PCC :laugh:

i dont think for DIAC its valid for 1 yr because on the bottom of PCC I got from Islamabad, its clearly mentioned this pcc is valid for 3 months. So i think if you do not get call within three months of pcc submission CO might ask for it again. here is my suggestion, of course choice is yours :rolleyes:

medicals for myself and my wife are showing required while our daughter medicals are showing finalized already, so at this stage she cannot get visa due to our medicals :laugh:

i wrote to CO after submission she said medicals are forwarded to MOC, and as i know they have backlogs again so not sure how much time they will take now :(

Bro, for how much time you are going to Europe? depending on your stay there dont forget to get Europe PCC :laugh:

i dont think for DIAC its valid for 1 yr because on the bottom of PCC I got from Islamabad, its clearly mentioned this pcc is valid for 3 months. So i think if you do not get call within three months of pcc submission CO might ask for it again. here is my suggestion, of course choice is yours :rolleyes:

medicals for myself and my wife are showing required while our daughter medicals are showing finalized already, so at this stage she cannot get visa due to our medicals :laugh:

i wrote to CO after submission she said medicals are forwarded to MOC, and as i know they have backlogs again so not sure how much time they will take now :(

Yes, InshAllah you will get grant soon. On DIAC site, they have mentioned that PCC obtained from any country is valid for 1 year in terms of DIAC requirements. So confirmed from other members as well. So no issues, otherwise if DIAC require new one afterwards, then no issues as well. My main concern is time for the moment. Due to this immigration wait and wait, unable to plan many things. This wait is really killing me.

I will definitely try to shorten my visit to Europe, in case I got there :)

Yes, InshAllah you will get grant soon. On DIAC site, they have mentioned that PCC obtained from any country is valid for 1 year in terms of DIAC requirements. So confirmed from other members as well. So no issues, otherwise if DIAC require new one afterwards, then no issues as well. My main concern is time for the moment. Due to this immigration wait and wait, unable to plan many things. This wait is really killing me.

I will definitely try to shorten my visit to Europe, in case I got there :)

Dont short it, otherwise you wont be able to secure good TA/DA :)

Archived