gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys can someone tell what includes in the medicals for childern below 5 ? I know there is no blood test and x-ray for them. Then what does the doctor examine?? Can someone put some highlight please.

Also if you are in Gulf and your family is in Pak, how do you do medicals in that case?

All you need to do is to book your medicals in whichever country you people are.. every country has approved medical penal.

for less than 5 years, normally they check height, weight, head size (perimeter), and then a general examination a by doctor like heart beating, front and back, open mouth, nose, ears and how active/responsive is the child by some friendly questions.

Edited by Wizard

What are the requirements for the security job? Thought I should prepare myself for the backup while waiting for the grant.

are there some conditions or pre requisites like physical fitness and all?

Edited by djmalik

For security officer job you must be present here first of all ;) second you have to do a training course (usually one week) in security operations which you may do at any security training institute which may cost you 750-900$ depending up on training center. After successfully completing and passing this course and you will get certificate and with this certificates in Security Operations and certificate in First Aid copies you have to apply for the security license at police office which is dedicated for these licenses. You should have Police clearances from all the countries you have resided for last 5 years.

There is no physical attributes required for license application no test nothing but after license which take around 4 to 6 weeks security companies may have their own criteria but in Australia nobody can say NO to you because of your appearance, physique etc.

security jobs are not the security jobs as in our country and its more like a customer service executive.

For security officer job you must be present here first of all ;) second you have to do a training course (usually one week) in security operations which you may do at any security training institute which may cost you 750-900$ depending up on training center. After successfully completing and passing this course and you will get certificate and with this certificates in Security Operations and certificate in First Aid copies you have to apply for the security license at police office which is dedicated for these licenses. You should have Police clearances from all the countries you have resided for last 5 years.

There is no physical attributes required for license application no test nothing but after license which take around 4 to 6 weeks security companies may have their own criteria but in Australia nobody can say NO to you because of your appearance, physique etc.

security jobs are not the security jobs as in our country and its more like a customer service executive.

Thanks dude for such a detailed info. just want to know what are the chances of getting hired as a security officer. i mean are there job available all the time.

i am also an HR professional, and hangin there you will get a job in your field soon Insha Allah atleast you have some thing to run your initial expense......

Thanks

Congrats Fari, very soon you will find job in your own profession also. How much are you paid for each hour? and will this be good to pay the bills?

By the way, visa label is 70$ per passport :cute:

but i heard Australian high commission in Pakistan returned passports without stickers saying its not required now. hmmmm.

but i heard Australian high commission in Pakistan returned passports without stickers saying its not required now. hmmmm.

As long as this service is appearing on their website, they are doing it. Otherwise, the other option is to place sticker in Australia once you reach there.