• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:ssign12:

Friends,

Got silver email today (PCC Call). Medical was already front-loaded.

CO asked me to submit PCC for Bangladesh, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. I have an issue with Bangladesh PCC. Please need your expert advice

While I was in Bangladesh, I got PCC from local police station couple of days before my final departure. I already submitted that PCC to DIAC but it was stated in the document enclosed to my CO's email that "If you have already submitted some or all of the documents mentioned in this request, please note that this documentation has been assessed as insufficient to substantiate your claims. Please resubmit all documents as listed in the Request Checklist ensuring they meet the requirements outlined in this request."

According to the DIAC website, non-citizen and non-residents can request Bangladesh PCC from Ministry of foreign affair (MOFA) Dhaka OR Bangladesh embassy/high commission. I have checked MOFA-Dhaka website and it says that applicants have to contact Bangladesh High Commission for requesting PCC.

I have already visited Bangladesh High Commission/embassy in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and they have told me to send an email requesting for PCC. I sent many emails and reminders to Bangladesh High Commission and MOFA-Dhaka but they are not responding. I tried to call them many times but they do not entertain the applicants on phone and told me to send en email. After all these emails and reminders, i did not get any reply or response.

I guess I do not have any option left to get NEW PCC from MOFA-DHAKA. What should i do? I have already sent the above explanation to my CO and requesting her to accept my existing PCC. What are the chances she will accept my request?

Please asist.

Cheers

I think you are right, team 13 is for faster processing, but one thing i am confused is that ASIO ask for the missing information partially ( section to section) or it asks for missing info after seeing complete form 80 and visa application?

It looks to me that they must have seen the form 80, they were very specific ( like giving the exact name of the educational institution my husband went to) as to what info they want. Also, our Form 80 was submitted a little over a year ago, I would think someone would look at it by now :eek:

Friends,

CO asked me to submit PCC for Bangladesh, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. I have an issue with Bangladesh PCC. Please need your expert advice

While I was in Bangladesh, I got PCC from local police station couple of days before my final departure. I already submitted that PCC to DIAC but it was stated in the document enclosed to my CO's email that "If you have already submitted some or all of the documents mentioned in this request, please note that this documentation has been assessed as insufficient to substantiate your claims. Please resubmit all documents as listed in the Request Checklist ensuring they meet the requirements outlined in this request."

Congratulations on final forward movement!

Regarding PCC, I suggest that you simply re-submit the already obtained Bangladesh PCC don't worry about the standard text of "... assessed as insufficient to substantiate your claims.....", I also received this text in my PCC call despite the fact that nothing had been submitted from my end before this call. Just make sure that you submit all documents in a single PDF file.

Best of luck

Hi i am from Team 2 few days back i received email from team 13 asking some info abt my siblings Living onshore.

Few days back my CO contacted me and asked for further supporting documents related to my job. He also asked to submit Form 80.

Interestingly, these "few days" are now 612 days ago (i.e. it was the lovely morning of 09-Dec-2011 when I was assigned a CO), since then there is a silence, complete silence.

Friends,

According to the DIAC website, non-citizen and non-residents can request Bangladesh PCC from Ministry of foreign affair (MOFA) Dhaka OR Bangladesh embassy/high commission. I have checked MOFA-Dhaka website and it says that applicants have to contact Bangladesh High Commission for requesting PCC.

I have already visited Bangladesh High Commission/embassy in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and they have told me to send an email requesting for PCC. I sent many emails and reminders to Bangladesh High Commission and MOFA-Dhaka but they are not responding. I tried to call them many times but they do not entertain the applicants on phone and told me to send en email. After all these emails and reminders, i did not get any reply or response.

I guess I do not have any option left to get NEW PCC from MOFA-DHAKA. What should i do? I have already sent the above explanation to my CO and requesting her to accept my existing PCC. What are the chances she will accept my request?

Please asist.

Cheers

Congrats bro :) ...

I think ahmedee suggestion is right.

Dear Friends,

I asked my CO in July to provide me HAP IDs so that I can front load medicals. She provided it on 26th July. I went for medical on 2nd August and a test was pending for my wife which was completed on 9th Aug. Today Clinic called me and told me that the panel doctor has submitted our results yesterday i.e. on 11th Aug to emedical. I logged in to my application page after the call and on the status page under my name, its stated "Health Requirements Finalised" with yesterday's date i.e. 11-08-2013. For my wife, it is still stating that health requirements outstanding. I have two queries:

1. Does this mean that my medicals are finalized and not only submitted??

2. Should I email my CO informing her that my medicals are submitted by the panel doctor, so that she might have a look and see where my wife's medicals are or perhaps update the system?

Hi maxt60,

Yes, your medicals are finalized.

No harm in sending one liner, you can also check your medical status either its submitted to DIAC or not. Under your wife name there must be a link organize your health examinations ... click on that -> there then click on print information button ... a pdf page will open with the picture medical center captured and stating your medicals are submitted to diac on xxxxx date.

Thanks Shawais...The link under my wife's name (organize your health examination) takes me to another screen where it asks to fill in the passport details and then again present me a link, which gives an error in emedical system. Anyways, I think I will just wait and will also send a note to my CO.

On my request to activate the "Organize your health examination" link, the CO told me to wait, untill requested...I am 175 applicant with CO assigned in June 2012 from Team4. Does it mean I have a long time to wait?

Not very long wait my friend, its just a matter of 3-4 months more maximum.

Dear Ahmadpk,

My CO also asked me to wait, I asked her twice once in March/ April 2013 and then in June 2013. Finally, after a month i.e. in July 2013, I wrote her that my wife is travelling (she was to Pakistan) for a couple of months so that is the reason I wanted to go ahead with the medicals and also that I understand the effect this will have on my initial entry date.

She agreed and activated the links.

Friends,

Please asist.

Cheers

Congrats Rehan!! Happy for you. hopefully we all get visas this year In Sha Allah

Consider visiting Bangladesh for 3,4 days and get this sorted :wub:.....

well friend i have a question...

my first company was a small one and they dont maintain any employee record file, now the Manage which handel all the things have left(6+ months ago due to some conflict with BOSS) and no old person remained in the company, if Australian embassy call for verification what should i do? I have all documents on their letter head. The company's current manager don't know me, and it is very unlikely that he will accept my request to response to any verification call from AUSI embassy in positive way. so what should i do? company still exists, and do web development work (and boss is in USA).

what can be done in my case?

ooh today is CO allocation anniversary ....

Edited by cutenice62

Based on different feedback about team 13, I can safely presume that:

1. This team is added after June 30, 2013.

2. Their sole purpose of team 13 is to collect info which is missing for SC.

i.e. when our CO contact us first time, he needs some info. eg. form 80 etc. When we filled it and send it to him, he then send it to ASIO for SC. Now, if something is missing in the form or ASIO need some more info, they now contact team 13 instead of our real CO. Team 13 ask that info from the applicant and send it back to ASIO. Once the SC will complete ASIO will return the file to our real CO and he will then ask us for PCC/Med.

I again repeat, it is just my presumption not an official verdict :)

I was perceiving the same thing but also that i think they are speeding up the process and trying to complete all the 175/176 cases.

A Pakistani 176 applicant applied in June 2012 got MED/PCC call today. Now it seems anyone applied between Jan 2012 and Jun 2012 can get silver mail anytime.

Guyz,

I am extremely happy to announce that I have received the Meds and PCC call today.

If you remember, I applied for 176 State Nominated visa in June 2012 and got the case office in July 2012. Extremely happy and am going to book medicals straight away with IOM Karachi.

Regards,

RX

A Pakistani 176 applicant applied in June 2012 got MED/PCC call today. Now it seems anyone applied between Jan 2012 and Jun 2012 can get silver mail anytime.

Guyz,

I am extremely happy to announce that I have received the Meds and PCC call today.

If you remember, I applied for 176 State Nominated visa in June 2012 and got the case office in July 2012. Extremely happy and am going to book medicals straight away with IOM Karachi.

Regards,

RX

This is an extraordinary news :)

Congratulations on final forward movement!

Regarding PCC, I suggest that you simply re-submit the already obtained Bangladesh PCC don't worry about the standard text of "... assessed as insufficient to substantiate your claims.....", I also received this text in my PCC call despite the fact that nothing had been submitted from my end before this call. Just make sure that you submit all documents in a single PDF file.

Best of luck

Thanks ahmedee

Your msg is really a sign of relief.

I already sent an email to CO requesting to accept my existing PCC. I have also given clarifications that Bangladesh embassy is not responding at all (attached the emails and reminders that i sent to embassy)

Hope my CO will be satisfied.

By the way, my CO sent me PCC email from her own email address (<realname>@immi.gov.au) (not from team4 email address). Previously i was getting email from team4 email address.

I simply replied her email. Should i forward the same email to team4 email address as well? or no need?

thats ok ... sending email direct to CO address is a faster way of communication