gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes bro, i contacted them in Jan 2013 and they asked me to wait till July 2013 and i got med call on 2nd July ... so i believe they provide accurate timelines upto some extent.

if this is the case you should FL medicals in Sep/Oct.

Yes you are right. It seems that grant waves have reached til Mar2012 applicants. So its about time that Apr-Jun2012 applicants getting their calls. Very positive indeed.

Yes good suggestion. Iam thinking of the same. Lets see how it turns out.

If you are happy enough to move to Australia by August 2014, FL your meds now! That's how I see it.

In my case, I was comfortable to move by June 2014, so I front-loaded my meds and they were finalized within 2 weeks.

Hope this helps!

Dear Forum Members,

I was recently asked by Team 13 about some additional details of my siblings living onshore on August 07, 2013 i provided them with the details the same day they asked the information,

Do u guys think i am near Grant (Insha ALLAH)? becuase what i think if they have to Refuse the application they would have and should not be asking for the additional information.

Athough my Form 80 still shows Received and is no changed to MET yet.

Do u guys suggest i should front load the medicals & pcc of al my family members including mywife & 2 children ?Please suggest me

Yes bro, i contacted them in Jan 2013 and they asked me to wait till July 2013 and i got med call on 2nd July ... so i believe they provide accurate timelines upto some extent.

if this is the case you should FL medicals in Sep/Oct.

Bro, this is just a coincidence that you got your medical call similar to the month provided by IGIS. In most cases whenever someone send inquiry to IGIS and his SC is progress, IGIS gives him 6 months standard timeframe to contact them again.

In one case, when a forum member contacted again to IGIS after 6 months, he again receive response to contact again after 6 months (as his case was still in SC). In some case, some people get their medical call with in 1-5 months though IGIS told them to contact after 6 month.

In my case, I contacted in March 2013, IGIS told me to contact again in Sept 2013. I believe in Sept 2013, when I contact again, they will give ask me to contact again in March 2014 but based on timeline, I am estimating to get my med/pcc call around Dec 2013

I believe the time sheet is the best estimator to predict the grant.

Bro, this is just a coincidence that you got your medical call similar to the month provided by IGIS. In most cases whenever someone send inquiry to IGIS and his SC is progress, IGIS gives him 6 months standard timeframe to contact them again.

In one case, when a forum member contacted again to IGIS after 6 months, he again receive response to contact again after 6 months (as his case was still in SC). In some case, some people get their medical call with in 1-5 months though IGIS told them to contact after 6 month.

In my case, I contacted in March 2013, IGIS told me to contact again in Sept 2013. I believe in Sept 2013, when I contact again, they will give ask me to contact again in March 2014 but based on timeline, I am estimating to get my med/pcc call around Dec 2013

I think that, bro your right but I think that, you will get call around October 2013..

I think that, bro your right but I think that, you will get call around October 2013..

i think he will get call around 3rd week of SEP2013

Dear Rammy AUS,

Team 13 asked me abt my siblings addresses onshore, whle it was team 2 which asked me abt employer address in July 2012 whih was provided accordingly.

I dont understand despite of answering my questions why forum members ask irrelvant questions not related to the question which is being asked.

Yes it was me who contacted IGIS twice and 2nd time in May and they said to contact in November the 24th 2013 almost after seven months

I believe the time sheet is the best estimator to predict the grant.

Please suggest me what should i do?

Dear Forum Members,

I was recently asked by Team 13 about some additional details of my siblings living onshore on August 07, 2013 i provided them with the details the same day they asked the information,

Do u guys think i am near Grant (Insha ALLAH), becuase what i think if they have to Refuse the application they would have and should not be asking for the additional information.

Athough my Form 80 still shows Received and is not changed to MET yet.

Do u guys suggest i should front load the medicals & pcc of al my family members including mywife & 2 children ? Please suggest me

Dear Forum Members,

Do u guys think i am near Grant (Insha ALLAH), becuase what i think if they have to Refuse the application they would have and should not be asking for the additional information.

Do u guys suggest i should front load the medicals & pcc of al my family members including mywife & 2 children ? Please suggest me

few days back my CO asked me some additional details as well which i provided n my consultant gave me a go ahead to front load Medical but not PCC. so i think u should go for medicals too!

Dear Forum Members,

If I were you, I would have go for FL my medicals two weeks ago :)

few days back my CO asked me some additional details as well which i provided n my consultant gave me a go ahead to front load Medical but not PCC. so i think u should go for medicals too!

My consultant asked me to FL my medicals 4 months ago. I didn't :).

Its far to early for you to FL your medicals now. Wait some time and when July CO applicants start receiving their medical calls. Go for FL your medicals to avoid narrow entry date.

My consultant asked me to FL my medicals 4 months ago. I didn't :).

Its far to early for you to FL your medicals now. Wait some time and when July CO applicants start receiving their medical calls. Go for FL your medicals to avoid narrow entry date.

according to my consultant PCC date determines my initial date of entry not medical so he thinks now its safe to FL medicals to save time..

Dear Friends,

I asked my CO in July to provide me HAP IDs so that I can front load medicals. She provided it on 26th July. I went for medical on 2nd August and a test was pending for my wife which was completed on 9th Aug. Today Clinic called me and told me that the panel doctor has submitted our results yesterday i.e. on 11th Aug to emedical. I logged in to my application page after the call and on the status page under my name, its stated "Health Requirements Finalised" with yesterday's date i.e. 11-08-2013. For my wife, it is still stating that health requirements outstanding. I have two queries:

1. Does this mean that my medicals are finalized and not only submitted??

2. Should I email my CO informing her that my medicals are submitted by the panel doctor, so that she might have a look and see where my wife's medicals are or perhaps update the system?

Hi ,

quick question as I am confused:wideeyed:. We are undergoing security checks since last August. My husband got an email today from Adelaide team 13, requesting info about current job and also about his immediate family - just names, dates of birth etc. I wonder why are we getting requests from Team 13 when all this time we were with Team 6 ? Not that I am complaining, I am glad that SOMETHING is happening and they haven`t forgotten about us lol:biggrin:. I saw on here that some of you are also with Team 13, have you been with them from the beginning? Any info appreciated:yes:

Hi ,

quick question as I am confused:wideeyed:. We are undergoing security checks since last August. My husband got an email today from Adelaide team 13, requesting info about current job and also about his immediate family - just names, dates of birth etc. I wonder why are we getting requests from Team 13 when all this time we were with Team 6 ? Not that I am complaining, I am glad that SOMETHING is happening and they haven`t forgotten about us lol:biggrin:. I saw on here that some of you are also with Team 13, have you been with them from the beginning? Any info appreciated:yes:

Team 13 is recently seen to be gathering information from the applicants. Its assumed that they collect the information and then pass it on to the real CO who is dealing with your case. There has been a lot of applicants getting information requests from team 13 recently.

Based on different feedback about team 13, I can safely presume that:

1. This team is added after June 30, 2013.

2. Their sole purpose of team 13 is to collect info which is missing for SC.

i.e. when our CO contact us first time, he needs some info. eg. form 80 etc. When we filled it and send it to him, he then send it to ASIO for SC. Now, if something is missing in the form or ASIO need some more info, they now contact team 13 instead of our real CO. Team 13 ask that info from the applicant and send it back to ASIO. Once the SC will complete ASIO will return the file to our real CO and he will then ask us for PCC/Med.

I again repeat, it is just my presumption not an official verdict :)

I think you are right, team 13 is for faster processing, but one thing i am confused is that ASIO ask for the missing information partially ( section to section) or it asks for missing info after seeing complete form 80 and visa application?

Based on different feedback about

team 13, I can safely presume that:

1. This team is added after June 30, 2013.

2. Their sole purpose of team 13 is to collect info which is missing for SC.

i.e. when our CO contact us first time, he needs some info. eg. form 80 etc. When we filled it and send it to him, he then send it to ASIO for SC. Now, if something is missing in the form or ASIO need some more info, they now contact team 13 instead of our real CO. Team 13 ask that info from the applicant and send it back to ASIO. Once the SC will complete ASIO will return the file to our real CO and he will then ask us for PCC/Med.

I again repeat, it is just my presumption not an official verdict :)

Hi i am from Team 2 few days back i received email from team 13 asking some info abt my siblings Living onshore.

Hi ,

Archived