gr8leo87

Yes it was telephonic verification from Australian High Commission Islamabad

Your checks might be near completion then, Good news I presume.

Btw I have also been asked additional info from team 13 and my CO is from team 2. I guess they are into external and internal background checks mainly.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team 13 is showing a lot of activity i guess they also asked me some simple question to me & my CO is also from Team 2.

Your checks might be near completion then, Good news I presume.

Btw I have also been asked additional info from team 13 and my CO is from team 2. I guess they are into external and internal background checks mainly.

Hello Friends

This came as a shock to me

"

NSW appreciates that this announcement will concern many applicants who have already applied for nomination to date. We are seeking further clarification from DIAC on how this announcement will affect nomination applications that are currently being assessed.

We will not be able to provide any further guidance to you until DIAC provides further information.

"

Iam not sure where do 176 stand now, when the states like VIC , NSW and ACT are shutting down IT professionals. How would it effect us and what should be our backup plan. I see applying to 189 as an alternate route.

Help and advice needed from friends.

Hello Friends

"

NSW appreciates that this announcement will concern many applicants who have already applied for nomination to date. We are seeking further clarification from DIAC on how this announcement will affect nomination applications that are currently being assessed.

We will not be able to provide any further guidance to you until DIAC provides further information.

"

Iam not sure where do 176 stand now, when the states like VIC , NSW and ACT are shutting down IT professionals. How would it effect us and what should be our backup plan. I see applying to 189 as an alternate route.

brother no need to worry . the policy for 176 class ceased on june 2012 . from july 2012 it was 189/190. so in my point of view for all the 176 applicants , the previous policy will apply . so no need to worry . just relax and pray . panic will only create tension and can cause diabetics that can creates issues with the up coming medical calls . so be happy , relax , pray , have high hopes . we are all just around the corner . i think by December 2013 or max by feb 2014 , all 176 applicants would get their medical/pcc call .

Think positive ,start eating healthy food , exerciser and reduce ur BMI and BP .

Cheers .

Muhammad Ali

Hello Friends

"

"

It is easier said than being done - going the 189 route from scratch.

I think you are nearly there in terms of med call and this postbof DIAC is not applicable to you.

And last but not the least, the visa application charges has been increased substantially too. For main applicant it is 3560$ and secondary applicant >18 years is 1800$ and <18 is 800$.

Better factor this also in the alternate route.

Great news! congrats, when did you FL medical bro ?

Thanks a lot!

My meds timelines is:

Call to IOM KHI for appointment (front loading) - 19-06-2013

Meds Done - 01-07-2013

Online Meds uploaded by IOM - 08-07-2013

Health requirements finalized message online - 17-07-2013

Thanks a lot!

My meds timelines is:

Call to IOM KHI for appointment (front loading) - 19-06-2013

Meds Done - 01-07-2013

Online Meds uploaded by IOM - 08-07-2013

Health requirements finalized message online - 17-07-2013

Your medicals finalized in one week, thats quick :)

are you single applicant ?

Golden Email has arrived!

1st entry date 17th July 2014.

Eid Mubarak!

:hug:

Excellent news. Congrats. Pray for rest of us as well. Smart move from your end on frontloading the medicals. Good luck for your move. Keep in touch. :smile:

Your medicals finalized in one week, thats quick :)

are you single applicant ?

Yes, I am single.

imi:

Thanks!

I will definitely stay in touch as the difficult tasks of finding accommodation and job will now begin and can't do it without the wealth of advise from forum members.

Does positive reply from IGIS means our SC has started ? I mean to say that my IGIS reply included that they asked me to wait til Nov2013 for any further inquiry and said that my routine checks are processing in normal.

This means that SC has already been started. I hope so.

Does positive reply from IGIS means our SC has started ? I mean to say that my IGIS reply included that they asked me to wait til Nov2013 for any further inquiry and said that my routine checks are processing in normal.

This means that SC has already been started. I hope so.

Yes bro, i contacted them in Jan 2013 and they asked me to wait till July 2013 and i got med call on 2nd July ... so i believe they provide accurate timelines upto some extent.

if this is the case you should FL medicals in Sep/Oct.

Yes bro, i contacted them in Jan 2013 and they asked me to wait till July 2013 and i got med call on 2nd July ... so i believe they provide accurate timelines upto some extent.

if this is the case you should FL medicals in Sep/Oct.

Whenever anyone contacts them, they always ask applicants to wait further 6 months. No matter where your application stands at the moment.

Edited by msvayani