gr8leo87

Following Extra Info were requested,

09-July-2013

Please provide the current country of residence of the spouse, parents and siblings of the applicant.

Please provide details of how the applicant financially supported himself for the periods between Dec-2001 to Jan-2002 and Sep-2000 to Apr-2001.

It is noted that the applicant is applying for a Skilled Sponsored Visa, please provide the details of the applicants visa sponsor.

18-July-2013

Please provide education/employment details, or advise how the applicant financially supported himself and otherwise occupied his time for the period between Feb-1994 and Oct-1995.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Following Extra Info were requested,

09-July-2013

Please provide the current country of residence of the spouse, parents and siblings of the applicant.

Please provide details of how the applicant financially supported himself for the periods between Dec-2001 to Jan-2002 and Sep-2000 to Apr-2001.

It is noted that the applicant is applying for a Skilled Sponsored Visa, please provide the details of the applicants visa sponsor.

18-July-2013

Please provide education/employment details, or advise how the applicant financially supported himself and otherwise occupied his time for the period between Feb-1994 and Oct-1995.

Have you applied for state sponsored visa or family sponsored?

If state sponsored, then it looks to me that your state has not sent Form 1100 to DIAC yet. That is why your CO asking for sponsor details.

Dear All,

With the Grace of ALLAH Almighty, finally I have received PCC & Meds requests :notworthy:. Following are my timelines,

Date Lodged = 28-June-2011

Visa Type = 176 FS (Paper based)

CO Assigned = 28-Feb-2012

Form 80 (resubmitted) = 06-March-2012

CO Changed = 09-July-2013

Extra Info Requested (1) = 09-July-2013

Extra Info Requested (2) = 18-July-2013

PCC Request = 04-August-2013

Medical Request = 06-August-2013

Now I need Expert Opinion from you guys regarding my current situation. Actually we are expecting our first baby and the due date is somehere in Feb 2014. I called the Medical Center and discussed my situation. And according to them it is not feasible to get an X-Ray in the current circumstances.

Now what options are available :wacko:other than requesting my CO to put my case on hold for 6+ months. As one of my friends faced similar situation earlier. Where he requested his CO to put his case on hold. Then later he had to wait for 1 year to get his turn.

Is there a way that I do my medicals and get the PR earlier than my wife as Medical Center said they will do Medical partially for my wife without X-Ray?

Please advise.

Congrats for the call.

you can go for medicals including chest x ray after 1st trimester (almost 3 months) of the pregnancy. it is not advised to undergo with medicals before 3 months. Secondly medical centers use protective shields. If you are expecting a baby in Feb 2014 and if my calculations are not wrong then 3rd month is almost over. On the medical form there is option to mention about pregnancy.

Secondly, earlier xrays radiations were most intense and could harm babies but now its improved, and no impact on baby with protective shields.

Please also consult your gynecologist about chest x ray.

If you ask from CO, in response she will ask you simple questions if you want to undergo with medicals now or want to hold it till baby birth, choice is urs.

Importantly, i think if you submit medicals now then you can go there before the delivery date. (Remember most of the airlines allow travel upto 29th week without any objection, but travel later could be managed too). if you go there before baby birth then new born will get Australian citizenship straight away as parents will be there on PR. (consider this point too)

My initial case officer was from Team 2, but today i received an email from Team 13 requesting additionl information of my siblings living Onshore

In their first email they have written they are not the assessing team and do not respond to general inquiries but can act to make application proces faster.

In the acknowledgement email the following is written:-

Team 13 collates important client particulars and progresses Cap and Cease repayments, but does not assess visa applications or respond to status enquiries. Please note that team 13 is unable to reply to general enquiries, or if any enquiries are answered by the information contained in this automatic email response.

I am confused what would be the status of my application after this email, please reply and ellaborate on this. Expert opnions shall be appreciated highly

I tried to ask my CO few time regarding the date of start for SC. He responded as below:

UNOFFICIAL

Dear ......

The Department does not confirm if an applicant is undergoing security checking.

You have been provided with as much information as I can give you at this point in time. As I have stated your visa processing officer will progress your application as soon as he is able.

Kind Regards

--------------

Manager South Asia/UK (B) - GSM Adelaide

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

and also this time the designation of person manager who is replying.

I am confused why are the so reluctant to reply to me with the date.

If state sponsored, then it looks to me that your state has not sent Form 1100 to DIAC yet. That is why your CO asking for sponsor details.

Dear Msvayani,

I applied for 176 Family Sponsored (FS).

Please note: I submitted the Form 1277 & all required/supported documents (i.e. Sponsor's Bank Statement, Bills, Driving License, Work related official Docs. etc) along with my application back in 28-June-2011. Still they asked for such silly info which I re-furnished them in couple of lines (without any supported document).

Btw, for all additional queries, I didn't furnish any documents. I just replied my CO in couple of lines.

Following was my reply to one of those queries (sharing as couple of memebers raised it earlier)

Answer:

Sep-2000 to Nov 2000: Financially supported by parents.

Dece 2000 to April 2001: I had been working as a freelance employee with "ABC" during the period of Dec 2000 to Dec 2001 and I was able to support myself by using the income which I had received from this.

Dec-2001 to Jan-2002: Financially supported by myself with the income which I have earned from the employment with "XYZ" company.

Kind regards,

My initial case officer was from Team 2, but today i received an email from Team 13 requesting additionl information of my siblings living Onshore

In their first email they have written they are not the assessing team and do not respond to general inquiries but can act to make application proces faster.

In the acknowledgement email the following is written:-

Team 13 collates important client particulars and progresses Cap and Cease repayments, but does not assess visa applications or respond to status enquiries. Please note that team 13 is unable to reply to general enquiries, or if any enquiries are answered by the information contained in this automatic email response.

I am confused what would be the status of my application after this email, please reply and ellaborate on this. Expert opnions shall be appreciated highly

as i know team 2 usually handles IT related cases. BTW have you missed some email from team 2 earlier? If not then you dont need to worry, may be they were unable to findout on shore sibling or may be ur sibling contact details have been changed which you havent informed them.

What information CO asked you on 14-7-12?

I tried to ask my CO few time regarding the date of start for SC. He responded as below:

UNOFFICIAL

Dear ......

The Department does not confirm if an applicant is undergoing security checking.

You have been provided with as much information as I can give you at this point in time. As I have stated your visa processing officer will progress your application as soon as he is able.

Kind Regards

--------------

Not having complete picture what is happening. For instance where does this Team 13 came into play all of a sudden and it is being mentioned that Team13 have been setup to control security checks.

Also why some people have received mails from Team13 and not all. Does this mail from team13 indicates that checks are near completion ?

I also tried to ask them about the dates of SC. I dont know why they dont let us know.

My only consolation is the reply from IGIS that SC is conducted normally and no issues are there. So I think I can assume my security checks are in progress and not pending. Right ?

I refer to your inquiry concerning any security assessment that may be required for this visa application and advise that there is no unexplained delay, illegality or impropriety by ASIO affecting this case. The application appears to be progressing through expected channels and there are no grounds for any further action by this office at this stage.

I understand that this visa application was lodged in April 2012 and more than 12 months has now elapsed without finalisation. However, many other applicants are also experiencing similar delays. Please note that the length of time taken to process the visa is not necessarily indicative of the outcome of the application.

I encourage you to contact the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for updates regarding the status of this visa application. If you have not received an outcome for the visa application by November 2013 then you may contact this office again for another inquiry.

UNOFFICIAL

Dear ......

Kind Regards

--------------

Usually SC starts after one or two months after CO is assigned. May i ask you the reason you want to get SC start date? its not good to inquire SC start dates because they could think if you might want to do something with date and SC process if they provide you.

reason why manager is replying you because you are asking for the SC date again and again which should be confidential because they dont want applicants to be alert in case SC is started, they want security companies to perform SC while applicant is doing routine work. so try to understand this. I would suggest to not to contact again till you get med/pcc call.

Usually SC starts after one or two months after CO is assigned. May i ask you the reason you want to get SC start date? its not good to inquire SC start dates because they could think if you might want to do something with date and SC process if they provide you.

reason why manager is replying you because you are asking for the SC date again and again which should be confidential because they dont want applicants to be alert in case SC is started, they want security companies to perform SC while applicant is doing routine work. so try to understand this. I would suggest to not to contact again till you get med/pcc call.

Shawais

Any ideas about this new Team13 which people are getting mail from and Co is responding as

"Team 13 have been setup to control Security Checks. Form 80 format has changed there might be new information required in new format that is why I have to resubmit the Form 80"

Shawais

Any ideas about this new Team13 which people are getting mail from and Co is responding as

"Team 13 have been setup to control Security Checks. Form 80 format has changed there might be new information required in new format that is why I have to resubmit the Form 80"

Bro, as far i know due to lot of work load on COs they setup a new team for SC checks related correspondence with security agencies and with applicant for faster processing. i hope with new dedicated team for SC delays will be reduced which were unlimited before :)

Bro, as far i know due to lot of work load on COs they setup a new team for SC checks related correspondence with security agencies and with applicant for faster processing. i hope with new dedicated team for SC delays will be reduced which were unlimited before :)

a new dream in eyes....:unsure:

Cutenice, my friend you are almost there ... you will get med/pcc call anytime ... start reducing your weight so ur BMI come in normal range :biglaugh:

well, i saw a strange dream that i landed in australia and dont have information where my luggage has gone:biglaugh:...well i think now a days i have it on my mind so much, so i am trying to put it of from my mind. does weight matters?

well, i saw a strange dream that i landed in australia and dont have information where my luggage has gone:biglaugh:...well i think now a days i have it on my mind so much, so i am trying to put it of from my mind. does weight matters?

hahah ... i think you must have forgotten your luggage at home in Pakistan due to excitement :laugh: ... so you need to come back my friend :jiggy:...

waiting for next episodes of ur dream :jimlad:

Congrats for the call.

you can go for medicals including chest x ray after 1st trimester (almost 3 months) of the pregnancy. it is not advised to undergo with medicals before 3 months. Secondly medical centers use protective shields. If you are expecting a baby in Feb 2014 and if my calculations are not wrong then 3rd month is almost over. On the medical form there is option to mention about pregnancy.

Secondly, earlier xrays radiations were most intense and could harm babies but now its improved, and no impact on baby with protective shields.

If you ask from CO, in response she will ask you simple questions if you want to undergo with medicals now or want to hold it till baby birth, choice is urs.

Importantly, i think if you submit medicals now then you can go there before the delivery date. (Remember most of the airlines allow travel upto 29th week without any objection, but travel later could be managed too). if you go there before baby birth then new born will get Australian citizenship straight away as parents will be there on PR. (consider this point too)

Dear All,

With the Grace of ALLAH Almighty, finally I have received PCC & Meds requests :notworthy:. Following are my timelines,

Date Lodged = 28-June-2011

Visa Type = 176 FS (Paper based)

CO Assigned = 28-Feb-2012

Form 80 (resubmitted) = 06-March-2012

CO Changed = 09-July-2013

Extra Info Requested (1) = 09-July-2013

Extra Info Requested (2) = 18-July-2013

PCC Request = 04-August-2013

Medical Request = 06-August-2013

Now I need Expert Opinion from you guys regarding my current situation. Actually we are expecting our first baby and the due date is somehere in Feb 2014. I called the Medical Center and discussed my situation. And according to them it is not feasible to get an X-Ray in the current circumstances.

Now what options are available :wacko:other than requesting my CO to put my case on hold for 6+ months. As one of my friends faced similar situation earlier. Where he requested his CO to put his case on hold. Then later he had to wait for 1 year to get his turn.

Is there a way that I do my medicals and get the PR earlier than my wife as Medical Center said they will do Medical partially for my wife without X-Ray?

Please advise.

Congrats brother... I believe Shawais has answer you question in the best way it could. I will also recommend you to go for the medical and also inform you CO the tentative date of delivery and it would be better to have your child born in OZ.

Regards,

Tauseef

for BMI yes it does matter bro. i am overweight. 10KG :err:

Congrats for the call.

Thanks Shawais. Your point is quite valid :yes:

I'll consult the Gynecologist for the same.

Actually, I want to complete the PR process for myself atleast to become eligible for Job hunt. As OZ recruiters does not entertain anyone without valid work permit or PR.

Thanks Shawais. Your point is quite valid :yes:

I'll consult the Gynecologist for the same.

Actually, I want to complete the PR process for myself atleast to become eligible for Job hunt. As OZ recruiters does not entertain anyone without valid work permit or PR.

yes, you should take a chance and should not delay medicals and grant.

as i know team 2 usually handles IT related cases. BTW have you missed some email from team 2 earlier? If not then you dont need to worry, may be they were unable to findout on shore sibling or may be ur sibling contact details have been changed which you havent informed them.

What information CO asked you on 14-7-12?

On 14-7-12 they asked complete addresses of my all employers.

Brother i am still confused why Team 13 is acting on behalf of Team 2

On 14-7-12 they asked complete addresses of my all employers.

Brother i am still confused why Team 13 is acting on behalf of Team 2

Its strange that they have asked addresses of your all employers whereas according to you, they have already completed Job verification on 8-3-12..

Archived