gr8leo87

Interesting information, though I did not do all of this as when I wrote my CO, she sent me two scanned forms (one for me and the other for my wife) containing HAP IDs.

So your CO did this all work :) ... actually i had to struggle hard to get medical referral forms :dull:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the Grace of Allah Almighty, I have received PCC call today. Meds were frontloaded and their status is changed to Met now. Alhamdolillah

Please check my timeline in signature. Good Luck to all waiting, may we all receive silver emails or golden emails soon.

With the Grace of Allah Almighty, I have received PCC call today. Meds were frontloaded and their status is changed to Met now. Alhamdolillah

Please check my timeline in signature. Good Luck to all waiting, may we all receive silver emails or golden emails soon.

waoo .. great news bro. wish you all the best. They will finalize PCC in 2-3 days after submission.

but your medical finalization took long time ... 4 months. hmmm

Congrats Man............

Congrats. Smart move from your end as you front loaded the medicals, probably saved you time. Excellent timing of front loading medicals indeed.

Best of luck.

Edited by imi

gr8 news bro..Congrats

:ssign12:

Pakistani applicant 175, Babar Nawaz got Medical Call today

His timeline

Visa type:175

application lodged:22 -jun -2011

CO assigned :8 feb-2011

MED PCC Call: 31-july -2013

He made a mistake by typing 8-Feb-2011 instead of 8-Feb-2012 as his Co Assigned Date...You copy pasted it and made the same mistake :wink:

Edited by blossom
Removal of non English as per forum rules

Great News. all the best for your future. Inshaa Allah you will get your grant in a couple of days

today i ve received an email from my requesting following information

-Please advise the month and year the primary applicant completed school

-Please provide employment/education/unemployment details for the primary applicant from the time of completing school until April 2001

oIf employed please provide full details including start date, end date, employer name & address, occupation & position held

oIf undertaking education please provide full details including start date, end date, institution name, course studied & outcome

oIf unemployed please provide details of how the applicant occupied his time and how he was supported financially

please note that i have already provided all the documents at the very start... does this mean that my Security checks are complete?

Edited by fjamils

-Please provide employment/education/unemployment details for the primary applicant from the time of completing school until April 2001

oIf employed please provide full details including start date, end date, employer name & address, occupation & position held

oIf undertaking education please provide full details including start date, end date, institution name, course studied & outcome

oIf unemployed please provide details of how the applicant occupied his time and how he was supported financially

please note that i have already provided all the documents at the very start... does this mean that my Security checks are complete?

Hope so :), lets see what comes up, i am sticking with u as well :P, i think its near to complete.

I received similar request around 1st May-13 or so. After I provided the information my Character Checks were started which took around 3 months to PCC call. But each case is different and some applicants don't get this type of request. Good Luck