gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
176 visa: 7 January 2012, CO: 17 January 2012, PCC & Medical: 13 June 2013, Grant: 03 July 2013.

Hi Azim,

Congrats bro, so they took almost twenty days to finalize. thats great.

btw how many persons included with your application?

mshoaib, Shawais or any of the great 6, please reply:

my PCC is showing outstanding, and medicals required. However, a new link appeared on my status page saying:

" Organise your health examinations" and "Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant"

and I am not sure to fill it or not as I have already submitted my form80.

Organize your health examination link appears when CO enable e medical link for a case.

Btw, its better to complete charter assessment form particulars... i didnt fill it for long time but then filled it. so better to do it no harm, yes it contains almost same info as form 80 but little less.

Any suggestions friends ?

Bro, after med call same link is appearing under all applicants under names but its giving same error.

Today i contacted with medical center to get an appointment but they said my emedicals are still not activated by the CO. ask CO to activate the medicals then they will be able to proceed further.

I wrote back to CO, lets see the response.

Organize your health examination link appears when CO enable e medical link for a case.

Btw, its better to complete charter assessment form particulars... i didnt fill it for long time but then filled it. so better to do it no harm, yes it contains almost same info as form 80 but little less.

Hi

I have the Organize Health Exam link available now, but when I click it, it takes to Emedical page and give the following error

• Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

Strange thing is previously I was able to download my forms with TRN printed on them (thankfully I saved it locally), but now even clicking on those forms the above message is shown

What does all of this implies to ?

Probably CO feels that its time to activate medicals for all 2012 applicants as SC might be ending. Am I right in my assumption ?

Bro, after med call same link is appearing under all applicants under names but its giving same error.

Today i contacted with medical center to get an appointment but they said my emedicals are still not activated by the CO. ask CO to activate the medicals then they will be able to proceed further.

I wrote back to CO, lets see the response.

You are right, probably now we can front load our medicals only when we notify our CO. Previously people used to do fl without notifying the CO.

Hi Azim,

Congrats bro, so they took almost twenty days to finalize. thats great.

btw how many persons included with your application?

It was just me, it took 10days to finalize my medical. I had to wait for like 8 days for appointment

Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant: is an online form similar to form 80. If your CO has not asked for it then no need. If you do, IMO it won't make any effect.

Organise your health examinations: I believe this will be activated once CO ask for medical or we request him that we want to FL our medicals.

Thanks alot SMShoaib

got my grant letter today :biggrin:, im a january 2012 applicant

Great new congratulations. Good luck for future. When are you leaving for Au? have you planned validation trip or straight migration.

Archived