gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mine is still the same , I don't know what the hell my CO is doing , what sort of Cat2 is this ?:mad::mad:

Evidence of specific work experience and evidence of overseas qualification are still showing "requested" even the job verification call was done 2 weeks ago...:goofy:

It's ridiculous ! We have all requirements for Australian visa. we are on cat2. People from LR countries are obtaining their visa in a months or less and we have to wait for ages for security checks until roles change and probably be off from the occupation or requirements

It's ridiculous ! We have all requirements for Australian visa. we are on cat2. People from LR countries are obtaining their visa in a months or less and we have to wait for ages for security checks until roles change and probably be off from the occupation or requirements

We should make a complaint and send it to DIAC ...Australia have the right to choose adequately their immigrants however if we have good characters and never committed convictions :cute: why this long time???? I’m wondering what they are doing???:goofy::goofy: Contacting the police department in my country, and then knowing that I’ve never committed a crime or being linked to an illegal organization, or, or …..Finally that all my police record is clean:cute: …. And then what next??? Do you think this research could take more than 2 months??? Personally I don’t think so!!!!:mad::mad:

We should make a complaint and send it to DIAC ...Australia have the right to choose adequately their immigrants however if we have good characters and never committed convictions :cute: why this long time???? I’m wondering what they are doing???:goofy::goofy: Contacting the police department in my country, and then knowing that I’ve never committed a crime or being linked to an illegal organization, or, or …..Finally that all my police record is clean:cute: …. And then what next??? Do you think this research could take more than 2 months??? Personally I don’t think so!!!!:mad::mad:

Actually sometimes it depends on how the agencies in your own country are with the replies. For example agencies in my country are known to be lethargic and inefficient and can take some time.

But well, if you are from a Muslim country, like my self, then you can expect to have a longer waiting time in comparison to other non-muslim HR countries.

Guest Chotu

What will be the case if a person is from HR country and have an australian experience.

Will the external and internal cheks be done for him as well ?

What will be the case if a person is from HR country and have an australian experience.

Will the external and internal cheks be done for him as well ?

As we have seen the case with another poster in this thread, who wife was born in an HR country moved to UK got UK citizenship, resident for more than 2 decades, never went back to that high risk country and have no ties, but yet her checks are being done. You can imagine.

BUT yeah, if you obtain another visa, like a student visa, and then you apply onshore for a visa, it will take lesser time even though you are from a HR country. So I have heard from a friend.

Guest Dfraser

Hi I'm really pleased to see a thread about HR professionals. I am researching routes to immigration at the moment and would be very grateful if you could tell me what visas you have applied for. I don't qualify for HR Manager in Oz as that seems to be Director level here. I am more than qualified for HR Adviser however this is on Schedule 4 rather than 3 which means I need employer or state sponsorship. I have tried to apply for jobs from here and have received a positive response but my application will not be progressed because I'm not in Oz. Any advice would be welcome!

Guest bilaln30
Hi I'm really pleased to see a thread about HR professionals. I am researching routes to immigration at the moment and would be very grateful if you could tell me what visas you have applied for. I don't qualify for HR Manager in Oz as that seems to be Director level here. I am more than qualified for HR Adviser however this is on Schedule 4 rather than 3 which means I need employer or state sponsorship. I have tried to apply for jobs from here and have received a positive response but my application will not be progressed because I'm not in Oz. Any advice would be welcome!

This HR means 'High Risk' countries not 'Human Resource' Manager.....lol

Guest Alibajwa

Mrning Every 1!

This is Ali from Pakistan, 176 SA Sponsored (category-2), applied on 12th December, 2010, got CO on 3rd of March, 2011. After that no update.......

Bilal and gr8leo! in which category u presently are?

Guest bilaln30
Mrning Every 1!

This is Ali from Pakistan, 176 SA Sponsored (category-2), applied on 12th December, 2010, got CO on 3rd of March, 2011. After that no update.......

Cat 2

Guest faysal
Mrning Every 1!

Hello I have applied in Oct 2008 886 onshore application, got a case officer in Aug 2010 and submitted all the docs requested by CO, after that waiting till now......

Mrning Every 1!

I am category 3. Its been one year since I got my CO. Previously I was MODL and CSL. Right now category 3. But I am not affected by category 3 much because everything is done with my file, except for external checks, because i was on CSL previously.

Hoping to get my visa soon.

Hello I have applied in Oct 2008 886 onshore application, got a case officer in Aug 2010 and submitted all the docs requested by CO, after that waiting till now......

Hey Faysal,

Which country U from, coz it looks like our timeline is xactly similar!

Guest faysal
Hey Faysal,

Which country U from, coz it looks like our timeline is xactly similar!

I am from A HR country, as I said I applied in 2008 Oct, then the whole world came under recession, and then the Minister changed the whole processing up side down and made a critical list and as I was an 886 applicant relative sponsored , I was not on the critical list and waited almost 2 years and after 2 years I got a case officer last yr Aug 2010 and submitted all the docs requested by the case officer and after that still waiting coz its now undergoing security checks and no one knws when it will end,,,, its so frustrating waiting almost 2.5 years for a decision.... I can still remember all my friends who just applied for the same visa class 2 months before me that was in July 2008 and got their visa in 2 months time but just for 2 months I am waitng forever.... I feel like I am now a permanent patient of depression and frustration....wish eveyone all the best..... hope and pray we all wil get the visa soon....

I am from A HR country, as I said I applied in 2008 Oct, then the whole world came under recession, and then the Minister changed the whole processing up side down and made a critical list and as I was an 886 applicant relative sponsored , I was not on the critical list and waited almost 2 years and after 2 years I got a case officer last yr Aug 2010 and submitted all the docs requested by the case officer and after that still waiting coz its now undergoing security checks and no one knws when it will end,,,, its so frustrating waiting almost 2.5 years for a decision.... I can still remember all my friends who just applied for the same visa class 2 months before me that was in July 2008 and got their visa in 2 months time but just for 2 months I am waitng forever.... I feel like I am now a permanent patient of depression and frustration....wish eveyone all the best..... hope and pray we all wil get the visa soon....

Which HR country? Security assessment process times of HR countries are not same .

Same mental condition my dear. I have applied in October-2008 175 visa. Got CO in OCT-2010. ALL DOCUMENTS submitted. which are requested by CO. Than after Noting happen. It has been five month of CO appointed to my application. I am from India. where are you from my dear. Have you submitted your medical and PCC?

I have good news from a Pakistani applicant who wrote in a different forum.

He is asked for medical checks by case officer after 18 months of form80 submitted. He had submitted form80 on Nov2009.

I have good news from a Pakistani applicant who wrote in a different forum.

He is asked for medical checks by case officer after 18 months of form80 submitted. He had submitted form80 on Nov2009.

18 months????????? OMG I have passed just 5 Months to submit FORM-80.

18 months????????? OMG I have passed just 5 Months to submit FORM-80.

I am sorry but you have to wait for many months. It was already used to take 10-12 months for Pakistani applicants before. Now it seems that it can be last more than that.

Guest Feronia

Hi there,

I am thinking this topic won't be updated very frequently about Visa Grants :S

I am also from HR country... Feeling I have to wait forever... :arghh:

DIAC application is september 2010, CO assigned Feb2011... No more news then.

Sometimes, I saw that some of the HR applicants have been requested medical checks after CO allocated. I am trying to understand that, if it is a new method for 2011 or medical checks only be requested in some special cases?

Do you have any ideas?

Hi there,

I am thinking this topic won't be updated very frequently about Visa Grants :S

I am also from HR country... Feeling I have to wait forever... :arghh:

DIAC application is september 2010, CO assigned Feb2011... No more news then.

Sometimes, I saw that some of the HR applicants have been requested medical checks after CO allocated. I am trying to understand that, if it is a new method for 2011 or medical checks only be requested in some special cases?

Do you have any ideas?

There are VERY HR countries and HR countries!! Where are you from?

Archived