gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These are just standard time-frames. We are above the standard I guess, thus taking more time to complete :)

For all those that are waiting for SCs, just to give you an idea .. I have been waiting for 14 months now for my SCs to be completed. I am from a HR country.

countdown continues.....***** 03 DAYS TO GO *****.....

!!!!!!!!!! COUNTDOWN FINISHED !!!!!!!!!! Year 2012-13 will become history now. Congratulations for those who got visa grants this year.

Welcome year 2013-14, Let's see what you bring for us.....Fingers were already crossed, now EVERYTHING CROSSED...:dull: Waited for this year since November 2012 when quota for 176-FS was finished.

I have a new link "Organize your health examinations" in my online application status but clicking on it gives following message

• Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

Does everyone is experiencing the same thing..?

I have a new link "Organize your health examinations" in my online application status but clicking on it gives following message

Does everyone is experiencing the same thing..?

system was down for maintenance...

:ssign12:

Alhamdulillah by the grace of Almighty. Today I received Grant notification First entry is Dec 2013 because we had to sign health undertaking.

This forum was great help for sharing and get motivation during waiting time. I wish everyone waiting will Inshallah get their grant as soon as possible.

Alhamdulillah by the grace of Almighty. Today I received Grant notification First entry is Dec 2013 because we had to sign health undertaking.

This forum was great help for sharing and get motivation during waiting time. I wish everyone waiting will Inshallah get their grant as soon as possible.

Excellent. Good news. Best of luck for your future.

I want to know if everyone is having this link showing in their Online application status.

Yes, I can also see Organise Health Exam under each applicant, but when I press it, it says

It seems that they have connected their old visa system to Emedical as well , just similar to what EOI have. So probably its good news that we are not being forgotten.

If your "organize health exam" link works, let us know. I will also keep all posted.

Should we contact Health strategies section for rectification of this error or probably lets wait a while

Congrats!, first grant of the new year, and and FS applicant too! Good Luck and stay blessed... and do keep posting here with useful info!

I want to know if everyone is having this link showing in their Online application status.

Yes, I can see the same "Organise your health examinations" link on my status page.

When I click on that link, it displays the medical information sheet where it has all my details, list of medical tests marked completed and the date when my medicals were received by DIAC.

As per this sheet, I did F/L my meds on 10 June and DIAC received my meds on 28 June in my case.

Screenshots for those who are eager to know more about this sheet :)

Medical_Sheet_Page_2.jpg

Medical_Sheet_Page_1.jpg

Medical_Sheet_Page_2.jpg

Medical_Sheet_Page_1.jpg

Congratulation Bro

Its a great news and an excellent start of the new fiscal year :)

is it required to fill this???

Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant

or form 80 is enough?

I have filled it last year when I applied. Its just an online version of Form80 with I guess few modifications.

Congratulations brother! Good luck with your big move!

Archived