gr8leo87

Alhamdulillah I got my VISA grant. Thanks everyone for the support and I strongly believe that 2011 applicants are very near to their grant.

Here are my timelines.

175 Applied - 7 June 2011

Form 80 frontloaded - 4th DEC 2011

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Status inquired from CO - July 2012

CO Asked for new Form 80 because of small mistake - Sept 2012

Meds/PCC Front loaded - Sept 2012

Employer Address and Study Gap questions from CO - Nov 2012

Got Meds results - Dec 2012

Asked CO again for Status - Dec 2012

Got the Grant - 30 Jan 2013

I am happy for myself but I am more wishful to others for thier speedy grant. May you all get it soon - Ameen

Congratulations brother. :hug:

It was smart on your part for front loading your meds at the right moment. That has saved you quite a bit of time. Congratulations again and best of luck for your future endeavors. :smile:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alhamdulillah I got my VISA grant. Thanks everyone for the support and I strongly believe that 2011 applicants are very near to their grant.

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

I am happy for myself but I am more wishful to others for thier speedy grant. May you all get it soon - Ameen

Congrats bro, wish u goodluck :yes:

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Great news!!!Congratulations Oliman,,,,!!!

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Great news oliman. Congrats.

cheers

GOOD NEWS! VISA GRANTED! :jiggy: Thanks to Almighty Allah. Finally I received an answer to my prayers. I am 176 FS Pakistani applicant who had lesser hopes of visa grant in this Year due to filling of FS Quota of 4200. So it seems that the cap n freeze of FS Quota is melting. Good luck to all applicants awaiting their silver and golden emails. The support of the forum members has been a source of alleviation during the painful waiting process. Thanks to all forum members. Could anyone suggest any threads which could guide me further in our process in moving to OZ. My timeline is below:-

IELTS 8|176-Accountant (Skilled Sponsored)|Applied 05-10-2010|CO Assigned 23-06-2011|Form_80 submitted 26-06-2011|Med/PCC Request 11-09-2012|Med/PCC uploaded 25-09-2012|Medicals/PCC Finalized 14-12-2012! Visa Grant 30-01-2013.

Many Congrats dear . . . Get ready for the challenges ahead and start preparing for it :)

Here are my timelines.

ABPF - 07 DEC 2011

Another good news ..... Many Congrats bro .... wish you good luck for your preparation.

Hi Everyone in the page of IGIS it is mentioned that date of visa application must be one year old, so can a person lodge a complain one year from the date of visa application or from the date of CO refer to ASIO for security check.

My Time line is like below and i am bit confused when can i lodge a complain 05/march/2013 or 27/august/2013 if any one can provide information will be appreciated

175 Application Lodged 05/MARCH/2012, CO assigned 27/AUGUST/2013 and all requirements met (including Form-80) except Med & PCC on 27/07/2012 waiting ever Since......

Hi Everyone in the page of IGIS it is mentioned that date of visa application must be one year old, so can a person lodge a complain one year from the date of visa application or from the date of CO refer to ASIO for security check.

My Time line is like below and i am bit confused when can i lodge a complain 05/march/2013 or 27/august/2013 if any one can provide information will be appreciated

175 Application Lodged 05/MARCH/2012, CO assigned 27/AUGUST/2013 and all requirements met (including Form-80) except Med & PCC on 27/07/2012 waiting ever Since......

Since Security checks normally starts when a CO is assigned so you may lodge a complain to IGIS regarding your security checks after 27/07/2012. Seniors please correct me if I am wrong :)

There is no point in lodging a complain, you will have to wait till July 2013 if you want to lodge a complain. Did your CO inform you when to expect the checks to be over?

Since Security checks normally starts when a CO is assigned so you may lodge a complain to IGIS regarding your security checks after 27/07/2012. Seniors please correct me if I am wrong :)

So exactly security checks start once CO is assigned or once Form80 is sent. Because after sending Form80, usually CO state that the application is under security checks and will take some time. So is it after CO allocation date or Form80 submission date, whereas the website of IGIS states, visa application date.

Kindly clarify

Frankly, this entire argument is preposterous. Anyone getting a CO only 5 months ago should not think about writing to IGIS.

So exactly security checks start once CO is assigned or once Form80 is sent. Because after sending Form80, usually CO state that the application is under security checks and will take some time. So is it after CO allocation date or Form80 submission date, whereas the website of IGIS states, visa application date.

Kindly clarify

No one knows bro. None of us is privy to their modus operandi. Some people say that SC commence after submission of form 80 but they cant furnish evidence to substantiate their claims.

No one knows bro. None of us is privy to their modus operandi. Some people say that SC commence after submission of form 80 but they cant furnish evidence to substantiate their claims.

Wasn't it written in ANAO report somewhere that some delay was attributed to incorrect character details provided by the client and Form 80, in itself, is a character particulars form?

Well' i'd expect better question than just asking me how I supported myself 15 years back since leaving school til joining Uni. tbh, i think they r under-resource and/or unable to obtain details about my past thru their ground sources, leading to such un-looked-for delays. Hope they write me off on a neutral note rather sooner... after all i invested good amount priceless time of life, waiting for this

Man your vocabulary is tough to read and understand :twitcy:

Wasn't it written in ANAO report somewhere that some delay was attributed to incorrect character details provided by the client and Form 80, in itself, is a character particulars form?

May be, I didnt review the report but even such details dont tell us much about the beginning of SC.

Well' i'd expect better question than just asking me how I supported myself 15 years back since leaving school til joining Uni. tbh, i think they r under-resource and/or unable to obtain details about my past thru their ground sources, leading to such un-looked-for delays. Hope they write me off on a neutral note rather sooner... after all i invested good amount priceless time of life, waiting for this

If they are asking such queries then you are very close to your silver email. Dont lose hope mate.

There is no point in lodging a complain, you will have to wait till July 2013 if you want to lodge a complain. Did your CO inform you when to expect the checks to be over?

My friend, a 2cents worth advise..'have patience', instead of lodging complains and stuff..... Still, choose an option that fits your sense best!

Archived