gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Anjum,

Let me inform you that If you are coming to WA and have family you will not be able to get a home on rent less that 400$ per week that means 1600$ per monthand water and electricity will cost around 300 in total and 100 for telephone and internet. Than you have to buy grocery, fuel , and so many other expenses.

But if you you are single you can save a lot of money as you can live in sharing for around 600$ and 400$ for food and transportation so its quite less.

thanks for the valuable inputs again. These are always appreciated.

It means that for a family of 4 minimum you require 5k per month to survive, leave alone savings or mortgage. Am I correct in guessing this? How much do you anticipate your paycheque to be in your profession?

Dear all,

did you people check the Australian Dollar trend in last few days???

today's rate is 94 PKRS ..... OMG whats goin on

either PKRS is getting appreciated day by day? or Internationally AUD is getting devalued?

Advice ..... People who have plans to move Australia in near future ...... Convert your PKRS into AUD ..... i think it is the best time ..... :)

Regards,

Shoaib Anwar

The exchange rate was even down to 90 PKR few days ago! What I have noticed is that AUD swings a lot, and it is much more volatile than USD/EUR. I'm not sure about the reasons, but I think Aussie economy is heavily depended on mining/minerals etc. so a slight variation in said sectors can affect AUD. But this is just my perception; may be someone here with good understanding of world economy can shed some light on the same.

As for converting your savings into AUD, I'd say it is debatable and there're some risks associated as well. While you can definitely save some cash if you go for conversion at this time, it'd also not be wise to keep huge cash at home for long. So IMO only those who have received Med/PCC calls should go for it.

The exchange rate was even down to 90 PKR few days ago! What I have noticed is that AUD swings a lot, and it is much more volatile than USD/EUR. I'm not sure about the reasons, but I think Aussie economy is heavily depended on mining/minerals etc. so a slight variation in said sectors can affect AUD. But this is just my perception; may be someone here with good understanding of world economy can shed some light on the same.

As for converting your savings into AUD, I'd say it is debatable and there're some risks associated as well. While you can definitely save some cash if you go for conversion at this time, it'd also not be wise to keep huge cash at home for long. So IMO only those who have received Med/PCC calls should go for it.

Aussie economy is not doing good atm.. Primarily because china is going through a credit crisis. China imports minerals from australia and the credit crisis isn't helping. Secondarily, because global precious metal prices are going down including Gold so that's making a dent as well.

But you have to understand one thing.. it is NOT going through recession with high unemployment rates like EU or, to an extent, USA.

Aussie economy is not doing good atm.. Primarily because china is going through a credit crisis. China imports minerals from australia and the credit crisis isn't helping. Secondarily, because global precious metal prices are going down including Gold so that's making a dent as well.

But you have to understand one thing.. it is NOT going through recession with high unemployment rates like EU or, to an extent, USA.

Thanks for your input mate. I do agree with you that Aussie economy is doing better on recession and unemployment fronts as compared to EU. However, IMO USA is still ahead of both.

Reporting

Another guy received his med/pcc call yesterday

Name: Schnitzer

Applied: 30-Jun-2012

Category: 175

CO Assigned: 11-Sep-2012

Med/PCC Call: 21-Jun-2013

Remarks: Already in Australia on V573 from Apr-10 to Mar-12 then on V457 from Apr-12 till date

This depicts that there is prioritization in SC as well.

Thanks for your input mate. I do agree with you that Aussie economy is doing better on recession and unemployment fronts as compared to EU. However, IMO USA is still ahead of both.

That's because of the quantitative easing / stimulus package.. USA is stimulating its economy with more than $85B per month..

For half year ending, Japan and USA will be in higher range because their govt. have decided to stimulate the market (not literally ofc).. EU did these as much as they could but at the end of the day, EU is union of so many countries.. some of them are doing good on their own while others aren't. To kickstart those that aren't would mean to devalue the euro at some point of time.. that they don't want so no unlimited stimulus package over there..

Offcourse there is, otherwise how are the 190's getting visas in 4 to 5 months?

Who knows that our SC's are still sitting with DIAC and are not even commenced yet.

I dont think that would be case. Checking with my CO and DIAC , both mentioned several times that they are continuously following up with the SC. Also IGIS also mentioned that SC are in way and no problem as such is there.

A query! In such a long run it doesn't matter but justfor the sake of knowledge - Do you think SC starts right after CO allocation orfinalization of form 80 (further requests from CO).

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

A query! In such a long run it doesn't matter but justfor the sake of knowledge - Do you think SC starts right after CO allocation orfinalization of form 80 (further requests from CO).

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

IMO, SC starts once CO gets Form80 filled and completed. If after that CO does not ask for any clarification in Form80 and mentions in mail that our case is undergoing checks, we can safely assume our case has been referred to SC

Edited by imi

I did an analysis on the excel sheet and in most of the cases where Form 80 was frontloaded, the SC would finish in near 16 months cycle (specially for March 2013 onward candidates).. same was true for some Form 80 requested cases as well..

Offcourse there is, otherwise how are the 190's getting visas in 4 to 5 months?

Who knows that our SC's are still sitting with DIAC and are not even commenced yet.

I think 190 candidates (who have received visa) did not go through SC. I thought once SC have started (regardless of visa cat) then there is no prioritization. Turns out there is.

I dont think that would be case. Checking with my CO and DIAC , both mentioned several times that they are continuously following up with the SC. Also IGIS also mentioned that SC are in way and no problem as such is there.

Ok. Then how do you explain that same organizations of HR countries are providing SC's in less than 4 months for 190's and the same organizations are taking again over 15 months for 175's and 175's ? Remember these are government bodies who already have alot on their plate and this might just be a courtesy work for them to provide background of an individual.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by thinktank

Ok. Then how do you explain that same organizations of HR countries are providing SC's in less than 4 months for 190's and same

190 cases are not undergoing security checks. Thats the reason those 190 ones are getting visas within 3-6 months. Amazing stuff. Right

That's because of the quantitative easing / stimulus package.. USA is stimulating its economy with more than $85B per month..

For half year ending, Japan and USA will be in higher range because their govt. have decided to stimulate the market (not literally ofc).. EU did these as much as they could but at the end of the day, EU is union of so many countries.. some of them are doing good on their own while others aren't. To kickstart those that aren't would mean to devalue the euro at some point of time.. that they don't want so no unlimited stimulus package over there..

I see .. So you think Aus government is also capable of pumping up its economy like USA if required? Or it already is doing the same!?

P.S. Pardon my ignorance, I am an engineer.

Ok. Then how do you explain that same organizations of HR countries are providing SC's in less than 4 months for 190's and the same organizations are taking again over 15 months for 175's and 175's ? Remember these are government bodies who already have alot on their plate and this might just be a courtesy work for them to provide background of an individual.

Doesn't make sense to me.

First of all, like mentioned before, 190 candidates are not undergoing SC (I am not* sure if there's any 190 case pending due to SC). Secondly, once the SC have started there is further prioritization based on visa category. I think 17x/189 fall under same rank, but SC of on-shore visas are definitely prioritized.

Edited by w0lverine

190 cases are not undergoing security checks. Thats the reason those 190 ones are getting visas within 3-6 months. Amazing stuff. Right

I seriously doubt this imi, this can't be. No country can allow visas like this to any individual without knowing that he has never been involved in any malicious activites.

I seriously doubt this imi, this can't be. No country can allow visas like this to any individual without knowing that he has never been involved in any malicious activites.

Actually being a 175/176, I know this fact is hard to digest but its a fact that they are letting in 190s without doing any extensive checks. Probably simple checks would be there like just searching for name of the person in wanted list or something. Even very few 175/176 also got visa without SC and almost all female applicants get it without any SC.

So we can debate this that how can they grant visa without proper checks, the ground reality tells it otherwise and indicate that all of the 190s from Pakistan (except for few) got visa quickly implying either there would be no SC or very minimal checks just for the sake of formality.

Imi is right, there is no such security check in most of 190 cases. The grant with in 2-4 months is due to finalization of medical not due to SC.

Theoretically, if an applicant do his medical just after launching his application (before CO allocation) and his medical is finalized before CO allocation then will get his grant within days after CO allocation.

On the other hand if any 190 case is choosen to go for SC (as per excel sheet, so far one applicant, Lahori_Dude 190 launching date 5-12-12 is under SC) then it will take time.

If this is the case it is ridiculous. Anyhow, I don't think it is like this.

Then how do you explain speedy grants of so many 190 applicants from Pakistan? We like it or not, that is other story, the thing is we have to stick with how DIAC is planning.

190 seems to be most prioritized PR visa, so exception of LahoriDude(190) all Pakistani applicant had grants within 3-6 months.

DIAC SLA also indicates 6 months processing for 190, whereas 12-18 months processing for 176 and 175 respectively.

Also priority wise also its 190 , then 176 SS, then 189, 175 , 176 FS

Edited by imi