gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy Anniversary :)

Btw, when you F/L your meds, how did you figure out the your meds are uploaded?

I'm asking this because I did F/L my meds on 10 June and IOM Karachi said that results are uploaded on 19 June but there is no change in the eVisa status pages.

eVISA Status page should change.. if they receive your meds the status should show 'Received'

and

:ssign12:

PCC Call Received today!

eVISA Status page should change.. if they receive your meds the status should show 'Received'

and

PCC Call Received today!

Congrats mate! :hug: So you're the first Feb applicant to receive PCC call. Glad to see that things are finally moving for 2012 applicants!

and

PCC Call Received today!

Congratulation Bro for your Med call. Inn Shaa Allah you will receive your grant soon.

I wonder why you receive your Med Call. You should have receive your direct grant as you medical has already finalized?

haha .. thanks :>

I didn't FL my PCC.

I wanted to know when my SC were ended..

I'm following your footsteps.

F/L meds exactly 1 year after my case went for SC.

Processing PCC just now but won't upload it until CO asks for it. :)

According to your timeline, next 2-4 months are crucial in my case.

I'm following your footsteps.

F/L meds exactly 1 year after my case went for SC.

Processing PCC just now but won't upload it until CO asks for it. :)

According to your timeline, next 2-4 months are crucial in my case.

If msvayani's statement of 2-4 months is right, which I pray to be, then a number of applicants on this forum lie in this period. Are we getting emails from COs in Sep ? any jin wala, moakilat wala ?

and

PCC Call Received today!

Congrats. Can you tell what is your evisa status showing for

1. Form80 -> Has it changed to MET from received now ?

2. Medical Forms / PCC -> Is the status now Requested / Required with todays date ?

Congrats. Can you tell what is your evisa status showing for

1. Form80 -> Has it changed to MET from received now ?

2. Medical Forms / PCC -> Is the status now Requested / Required with todays date ?

Form 80 isn't appearing in the Document Checklist. Form 1221 is appearing as requested as well

Medical Forms' status is appearing as requested in Document Checklist. Main page shows Health Requirement as finalized.

If msvayani's statement of 2-4 months is right, which I pray to be, then a number of applicants on this forum lie in this period. Are we getting emails from COs in Sep ? any jin wala, moakilat wala ?

my moakilats just updated me that we are getting them in this august....cutoff date august 25th.

my moakilats just updated me that we are getting them in this august....cutoff date august 25th.

any lite on my case plz cutenice62. what do ur moakilats says abt my case .

paper based 176 , SS WA . case lodged 25 may 2012 , CO allocated june 2012 from team2 . from 80 resubmitted in july.

Dear all,

did you people check the Australian Dollar trend in last few days???

today's rate is 94 PKRS ..... OMG whats goin on

either PKRS is getting appreciated day by day? or Internationally AUD is getting devalued?

Advice ..... People who have plans to move Australia in near future ...... Convert your PKRS into AUD ..... i think it is the best time ..... :)

Regards,

Shoaib Anwar

Thanks a lot for the info. Good to know how $3,000 will disappear every month.:nah:

Dear Anjum,

Let me inform you that If you are coming to WA and have family you will not be able to get a home on rent less that 400$ per week that means 1600$ per monthand water and electricity will cost around 300 in total and 100 for telephone and internet. Than you have to buy grocery, fuel , and so many other expenses.

But if you you are single you can save a lot of money as you can live in sharing for around 600$ and 400$ for food and transportation so its quite less.

Reporting

Another guy received his med/pcc call yesterday

Name: Schnitzer

Applied: 30-Jun-2012

Category: 175

CO Assigned: 11-Sep-2012

Med/PCC Call: 21-Jun-2013

Remarks: Already in Australia on V573 from Apr-10 to Mar-12 then on V457 from Apr-12 till date

Good that 2012 applicants have started getting med calls, but there are still 2011 applicants pending. Is there any priority with DIAC or logic in this pattern??

There are two variables in Security Checks:

1. Start of Security Check: Start of SC depends upon Form80. If someone front loaded it then when CO assigned to him, the CO may be able to send that form to ASIO without any reason of dealy. If someone send form 80 after CO request then it will cause delay in the start of SC as CO may take his time to send that form to ASIO which may cause delay in start of SC.

2. Length of Security Check: As we have seen and shared on different forum that the length is itself depends on many variables which the applicants do not know exactly. :SLEEP:

I don't think there is any specific priority or logical pattern among different sub-classes. If ones case go to SC then it will take its own time.

Archived