gr8leo87

kion ji???they posted on their site 18 months time frame.

That is tentative.

My CO told me not to write emails atleast further 9 months when my application was forwarded for checks and that these checks usually take around 12 months.

So 18 months time frame is not true in most of cases specially for HR countries.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No bro, seriously not now. Before my routine was to check emails before leaving my bed but now who cares. :dull: they can send me call at their own ease no issues from me and i will not send them any email :laugh:. Plus this is not end of world we have lot of other useful things to do :yes:. So i would suggest everyone to stop dreaming and continue living where u are living now. And start planning things when you have something in hand.

Very valuable suggestions. I agree.

kion ji???they posted on their site 18 months time frame.

The main cause of delay is extended SC, which do not start prior to CO allocation. The timeframe on DIAC website does not essentially apply to HR countries.

As per current trend, if you're lucky your SC should take around 15 to 16 months; else there is no limit!

The main cause of delay is extended SC, which do not start prior to CO allocation. The timeframe on DIAC website does not essentially apply to HR countries.

As per current trend, if you're lucky your SC should take around 15 to 16 months; else there is no limit!

Or else plan to apply for 190. May be we get lucky and dont stuck in SC again :daydreaming:

Okay... this is strange.. my medicals are now finalized..

but IOM Islamabad called me up today and asked me to give a blood sample to them again for record purpose as the blood I gave previously can't be used again and they need it for recording purpose..

They said they're asking every applicant who appeared in february 2013 at IOM Karachi.. anyone else faced this issue?

but IOM Islamabad called me up today and asked me to give a blood sample to them again for record purpose as the blood I gave previously can't be used again and they need it for recording purpose..

They said they're asking every applicant who appeared in february 2013 at IOM Karachi.. anyone else faced this issue?

if meds are finalised then I wouldn't go.

My driving license is almost 10 years old and am planning for Sydney. where and what kind of attestation do i need, where to get it from in Karachi?

First of all let me tell u that I m not an expert so consider all my bak bak as casual. Dear I dont have any idea about Sydney or any other state than Western Australia.

In general u need to get ur license attested from Ministry of Foreign affairs in Pakistan.

if meds are finalised then I wouldn't go.

If your meds are finalized so what's the point of taking another sample for the records?

Exactly, I wouldn't go as well. Looks like they have made a blunder in record keeping and now they are taking another sample to cover this up!

Anybody has news of Shawais? did he get his med calls or not?

Nosferatu is also missing in action since he got his grant. Very unfaithful indeed!!:laugh:

“Betrayal is the only truth that sticks.” (Arthur Miller) :laugh: :laugh:

Humor aside, I am always around mate. A bit occupied, but I am there.

“Betrayal is the only truth that sticks.” (Arthur Miller) :laugh: :laugh:

Humor aside, I am always around mate. A bit occupied, but I am there.

Good to know you are well. The paucity of your posts was surely missed. Welcome back again :smile:

Good to know you are well. The paucity of your posts was surely missed. Welcome back again :smile:

Thanks for remembering me brother. I rejoice to hear so favorably of my posts and I am glad that electricity is not the only things which is being missed nowadays. :jiggy:

On a side note, was it really "paucity of my posts" which was missed? :jimlad:

Thanks for remembering me brother. I rejoice to hear so favorably of my posts and I am glad that electricity is not the only things which is being missed nowadays. :jiggy:

On a side note, was it really "paucity of my posts" which was missed? :jimlad:

Yes, in addition to that your benevolence and admonition was also being missed.

No bro, seriously not now. Before my routine was to check emails before leaving my bed but now who cares. :dull: they can send me call at their own ease no issues from me and i will not send them any email :laugh:. Plus this is not end of world we have lot of other useful things to do :yes:. So i would suggest everyone to stop dreaming and continue living where u are living now. And start planning things when you have something in hand.

Guys these are words worth their weight in gold. I would sincerely advise anyone who is in the waiting process to stick to this advice. Having lived abroad on a number of occasions before, even now I have been out of country since Sep 2012, I can honestly say it is not easy settling down abroad. So just go with the flow and as they say: "take life as it comes".

Guys these are words worth their weight in gold. I would sincerely advise anyone who is in the waiting process to stick to this advice. Having lived abroad on a number of occasions before, even now I have been out of country since Sep 2012, I can honestly say it is not easy settling down abroad. So just go with the flow and as they say: "take life as it comes".

Belated congratulations on your grant brother. :hug:

Dear Friends,

I would like to share one more thing about the Perth and this question was asked by one of our fellow member Mr. Azim.

This is for your information that in Perth there are mosques in every locality or suburb specially in South Perth and Halal meat shops are also present almost every where I have visited (I may be wrong as there are areas where there is no mosques like Fremantle etc but generally most of the places you will find mosques). Halal food resturants are also scatered in Perth and even Indian resturants usually like to cook halal meat and If you ask they will tell you clearly about it.

Spices like Shan/Ahmed and everything what we have in Pakistan are sold everywhere in Perth and even big Australian stores like IGA, Coles have all the spices you want and if not in there you will find everything in Indian stores which are found in every area.

One thing is scary that Perth is dam expensive for example Shan Masala Cost will be 1.2$, Whole chicken in pieces per kg will be 10$, Meat 13$, Milk per liter 1$, Pakistani Rice around 4$ per kg, Vegetables are very expensive like Podena ki gadi 2.5$, Dhaniya ki gadi 3$, and the people who love mangoes should eat the mangoes in Pakistan aur India and than come here as per Mango is around 3$ (Aik aam sala 3 $ ka ha), for hair cut it cost around 20$ yanee If you can learn how to cut hair aur triming do it ppl.

Usually people change their car's oil and oil filters by them selves as labour for changing these are very high. Car getting service at service stations by other ppl is not very common and you have to go on station put some coins in machine on the water do the service by your own, put the coins and do the vaccum cleaning by your self and if you want service like we do in our own countries it will cost around 60$. Its better to know fixing curtains and other home stuff cause these handy guys will take around 50$ per hour to just do small things and charge for every second they started from their home till back to their homes.

Please feel free to ask any other question but one thing more to tell you ppl that its very cold today as well and temperature is around 8 Degree Celcius now so enjoying cold weather.

Dear Fari,

This info is priceless. Thanks. Loved to hear that Halal food (meat) is available.

Dear Friends,

I would like to share one more thing about the Perth and this question was asked by one of our fellow member Mr. Azim.

This is for your information that in Perth there are mosques in every locality or suburb specially in South Perth and Halal meat shops are also present almost every where I have visited (I may be wrong as there are areas where there is no mosques like Fremantle etc but generally most of the places you will find mosques). Halal food resturants are also scatered in Perth and even Indian resturants usually like to cook halal meat and If you ask they will tell you clearly about it.

Spices like Shan/Ahmed and everything what we have in Pakistan are sold everywhere in Perth and even big Australian stores like IGA, Coles have all the spices you want and if not in there you will find everything in Indian stores which are found in every area.

One thing is scary that Perth is dam expensive for example Shan Masala Cost will be 1.2$, Whole chicken in pieces per kg will be 10$, Meat 13$, Milk per liter 1$, Pakistani Rice around 4$ per kg, Vegetables are very expensive like Podena ki gadi 2.5$, Dhaniya ki gadi 3$, and the people who love mangoes should eat the mangoes in Pakistan aur India and than come here as per Mango is around 3$ (Aik aam sala 3 $ ka ha), for hair cut it cost around 20$ yanee If you can learn how to cut hair aur triming do it ppl.

Usually people change their car's oil and oil filters by them selves as labour for changing these are very high. Car getting service at service stations by other ppl is not very common and you have to go on station put some coins in machine on the water do the service by your own, put the coins and do the vaccum cleaning by your self and if you want service like we do in our own countries it will cost around 60$. Its better to know fixing curtains and other home stuff cause these handy guys will take around 50$ per hour to just do small things and charge for every second they started from their home till back to their homes.

Please feel free to ask any other question but one thing more to tell you ppl that its very cold today as well and temperature is around 8 Degree Celcius now so enjoying cold weather.

Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot for the info. Good to know how $3,000 will disappear every month.:nah:

02 year anniversary of visa lodgement today !!

Happy Anniversary :)

Btw, when you F/L your meds, how did you figure out the your meds are uploaded?

I'm asking this because I did F/L my meds on 10 June and IOM Karachi said that results are uploaded on 19 June but there is no change in the eVisa status pages.