gr8leo87

Guest guest59177
All of U are RICH PPL :P

Bhai don't misunderstand my case. I am rich only in giving 'free advice' (muft mashwaray) :chatterbox: :biggrin:

That said, since all of us have applied for the visa, it is understood we had AUD 2575 in the pocket to spend. EXCEPT in my case. I took loan from someone and am paying back in installments...

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey some help wil be appreciated.DONE MY MEDICALS and on request got a mail from the health operation centre stating that my medicals were finalised on the 22rd july.Agent got a mail stating that I was in priotory 2.Online status changed to 'application being processed futher' on the 26th july.

now my question is:1] why my medicals are not updated as finalised on the online status?

2] I had applied on a 475 visa in sep 2009 and yet no co assigned.

3] do You think I have a co no update from my agent regarding this.

Hey some help wil be appreciated.DONE MY MEDICALS and on request got a mail from the health operation centre stating that my medicals were finalised on the 22rd july.Agent got a mail stating that I was in priotory 2.Online status changed to 'application being processed futher' on the 26th july.

now my question is:1] why my medicals are not updated as finalised on the online status?

2] I had applied on a 475 visa in sep 2009 and yet no co assigned.

3] do You think I have a co no update from my agent regarding this.

Application being processed further menas some one looked into your file, you or yr agent sent PLE or there was some activity going on with yr application. not 100% sure that it means you have CO. but in most cases applicants got CO on same day day when there status changed to BEING PROCESSED FURTHER.

so you have front loaded your medicals, correct me if i am wrong.

Application being processed further menas some one looked into your file, you or yr agent sent PLE or there was some activity going on with yr application. not 100% sure that it means you have CO. but in most cases applicants got CO on same day day when there status changed to BEING PROCESSED FURTHER.

so you have front loaded your medicals, correct me if i am wrong.

my medicals were being posted and reached the dept and got finalised on the 22re of july.The HOC said that they would send my results to the concerned dept or to the co if i had one.so all my documents still shows required .So, been worried about that.not even my medicals have been uploaded on the on line status.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Finally got my PR granted guys. Going to DIAC to get the sticker on. Thanks to everyone in this forum for sharing such valuable info.

Good luck everyone. Wish you guys get your PR soon...

Finally got my PR granted guys. Going to DIAC to get the sticker on. Thanks to everyone in this forum for sharing such valuable info.

Congradulations on your big DAy !!! Can you please share your timelines

Congradulations on you big DAy !!! Can you please share your timelines

Congratulation's Bro........................................... wish u all the best for Aussie life.:notworthy:jackd

Congratulation! mate, where are you from.. could you share your timeline pls.

Guest Alibajwa
Congradulations on your big DAy !!! Can you please share your timelines

Jimm I was going through timelines of PK Applicants and I noted your timeline. Were you requested by CO to do medicals or you frontloaded the medicals yourself?

Also, you are onshore or offshore applicant?

Jimm I was going through timelines of PK Applicants and I noted your timeline. Were you requested by CO to do medicals or you frontloaded the medicals yourself?

Also, you are onshore or offshore applicant?

I haven't done medicals yet as its not requested by my CO.I have done Police checks though and submitted them upfront after which i got an email from my CO advising me against front-loading medicals so i am currently waiting for his request.

Great news Riz, congratulations and best wishes for your life ahead. Do share your timelines with PIO members. We all are very keen to know the details of today's lucky guy :biggrin:

Hi jimm I am also at your stage CO asked for Form 80 a week ago now waiting for meds request.. arrgh hope I dont have to wait for long.

Will email him in November about my status,maybe he requests medicals then if everything else goes right :)

Hi, I have already posted this query in a separate thread but if someone on this thread knows then do share with us.

Is the 176 grant/Visa different than the 175 grant/visa. I am not asking the difference in terms of obligation to stay in some specific territory. My question is about difference in appearance of a 176 grant/visa and the 175 grant/visa.

Guest guest59177
Hi, I have already posted this query in a separate thread but if someone on this thread knows then do share with us.

Well I guess the 175 visa sticker would say 175 and the 176 one would say 176...

Guest guest59177
what a slow week that was:mad:

C'mon man, it's only Monday!!!! And we have seen one grant here and another grant at another forum. So cheer up. It looks like Pakistani applicants who submitted Form 80 in October/November are getting their calls. I hope they will speed things up even further...

C'mon man, it's only Monday!!!! And we have seen one grant here and another grant at another forum. So cheer up. It looks like Pakistani applicants who submitted Form 80 in October/November are getting their calls. I hope they will speed things up even further...

Hi leptokurtic, Is there any other useful forum other than POI? Can you share with us the link?

Archived