gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats mate!:wubclub: Can you share the text of the email excluding your personals.....?

haha, sorry mate but that shows how desperate we are to get the glimpse on how the final email will look like. lol this one cheered me up. Cha gaye ho :biggrin:

Guest Kffahim

Finally my visa is approved....Thank you all very much for sharing your personal stories which helped all people like us to keep on going during this hard time......:biggrin:

Guest Kffahim
Congratulations !!! Things finally is starting to move for HR applicants.

Could you please share your timelines ?

I don't have all the exact dates in my mind right now. But I applied for SA SS first week of April, got my SS end of June, Applied for sc176 mid of july. CO assigned and asked for form80 in 17 Sep '10. asked for medical and pcc on 21st June '11. Asked for updated form80. Medicals finalized july 21st. Received visa 01 sep.

Thanks

Guest hellorajshahi
finally my visa is approved....thank you all very much for sharing your personal stories which helped all people like us to keep on going during this hard time......:biggrin:

congratulation

I don't have all the exact dates in my mind right now. But I applied for SA SS first week of April, got my SS end of June, Applied for sc176 mid of july. CO assigned and asked for form80 in 17 Sep '10. asked for medical and pcc on 21st June '11. Asked for updated form80. Medicals finalized july 21st. Received visa 01 sep.

Thanks

Congratulation!

Hi friends after long wait of 16 months of external checks i have received a request for new Med and PCC as my previous were expired one year ago. pray for me to get PR this time.

Congratulations, can u share ur time line and nationality?

regards

Guest guest59177

Hi All,

I applied on Jan 13, 2011 for the GSM 175 visa with Analyst Programmer as nominated occupation. On July 27, 2011 my status changed to 'Application being processed further' and all documents are MET except PCC (the line for this got added on July 27, 2011) and Meds. There was no contact from CO. I initiated the contact and was told that my application is going through checks by an external agency which could take many months.

I have been posting for some time at expatforum. A user posted the following on one of the threads and I would like your opinion on this:

Start Post by 'RoyallyUpset' from expatforum ->

I would like to add a few points to this discussion. I don't know how many of you noted, but on and just before June 30, 2011 ALMOST ALL Pakistani applicants languishing in external checks got visas. Some had applied way back in 2009!!!! The interesting thing to note is that DIAC had set June 30, 2011 as the date before which all applications lodged before July 2010 shall be finalized. And it seems quite auto-magically the Pakistani applicants languishing in external checks got pre-grant letters around this time. This may be a coincidence, but with a very high probability it seems to put ASIO in a very bad light. I mean just look at the number of cases that got resolved around this time:

1. aqswdefr.

2. uroojs.

3. shafaqat309.

4. A friend of mine who's not on this forum and had applied April 2009.

5. There are 4 or 5 users on this very forum who got their visas.

That's around 8 or 9 people whom WE know. What could be the cause for this? What else other than the fact that ASIO just keeps sitting on people's cases and when DIAC pressurizes them, they just 'expedite' them through. What kind of checks are these which get finalized in MASS DROVES???? To me, they are nothing but a joke whose aim seems to be to MAXIMIZE the time it takes for people's cases to get finalized.

If history is any guide, we can expect the same to be our case. DIAC's current timelines say 175 gets processed within 18 months and 176 SS gets processed within 24 months. So admalik can safely expect this to extend till Nov 2012 EXCEPT IF DIAC reduces their timeline. They have been known to do so too. So for example, just recently, the timeline for 175 was 18 - 24 months but it has now been shortened to 18 months fixed.

There is a user on this forum named rackspace and another named phprocker. Both guys applied in June 2010. I can say with 99.99% surety that both of them will get the pre-grant letter around Dec 2011 because thats when 18 months will be up for them.

A thoroughly disgusting state of affairs if you ask me. DOH!!!!

<-End Post by 'RoyallyUpset' from expatforum

Thoughts???

Guest fahadmalik

hey Jimm

i am submitted my form 80 in october 2010. after that no response from CO. Just

send a ple (inquery) in aprail 2011 from website and got a pre define response that my application is going to routein processing.

my quesiton is that how you get a response from co that you should contact him after 6 month.have you send ple through website or directly mailed him?

I am a paper based applicant so cant check my online status.

secondly congrate to IT prof for getting medical request.

regards,

fahad

Archived