gr8leo87

who has the rights to edit this XL file?

and how it is possible that no PAkistani applied for any visa in 2011????

is there any other source where all apllicants including 2011 are updated.

User Name is updating this file ....... He will add pakistani applicants if and if they will ask him to add ...

if you want to see a detailed time lines then u can visit http://www.beupdate.co.uk ... Few Pakistanis had updated there time lines there

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who has the rights to edit this XL file?

and how it is possible that no PAkistani applied for any visa in 2011????

is there any other source where all apllicants including 2011 are updated.

Because I am yet to come across one that applied in 2011.

You can edit it if you sign in to your google account.

Because I am yet to come across one that applied in 2011.

You can edit it if you sign in to your google account.

Dear User name

You can update my info from signature, as for 2011 applicant.

Thanks, looks like all Pakistanis are waiting.

I wish all best luck, secondly Ramadan teach us patience.

Regards

Sabir

Dear User name

You can update my info from signature, as for 2011 applicant.

Thanks, looks like all Pakistanis are waiting.

I wish all best luck, secondly Ramadan teach us patience.

Regards

Sabir

There are no any 475 visa applicants in that excel file, is there any reason for that?...:cry:

There are no any 475 visa applicants in that excel file, is there any reason for that?...:cry:

Bro anyone who is stuck on security checks is welcome to update it. I don't delete or select anyone. I don't know whats 475 visa, unless they go for security check they wouldn't bother to write it in there.

And not everyone who comes here updates it. Sometimes I do it manually if I have time.

Guest nadeem
Mine is team 2.

Yup i sent e-mail many times but always got same standard copy paste reply......... mine work experience and other things are still showing as received from last 4 months instead of met :-(

I have nominated from Team-4. Applicants from HR countries getting super fast visa processing, people who applied in 2011 granted their visas. why DIAC having double standards with Pakistani applicants, why we all are stucked in bull **** security checking.

why DIAC having double standards with Pakistani applicants, why we all are stucked in bull **** security checking.

I believe you know the answer: its related more to how transparent the security checks are for respective countries coupled with the level of authenticity of its official documents as well. The more coherent and structured identity documents are the more quicker the security processing.

I can feel you, having provided all the details, docs and all. DIAC need to make sure that Mr.Nadeem is in fact the exact same Mr. Nadeem who has filed the application, and that's where they've drawn the line HR & LR. The identity of LR applicants is easy to verify with entire systems being tied to a single identity document in most highly developed countries. No need telling how it is in HR countries.

Take a chill pill buddy...roza to nahin lag raha kahain? :smile:

Guest nadeem

nahi dost roza nahi lag raha :smile: but im quite frustrated about the situation.

Guest Lori2011
I believe you know the answer: its related more to how transparent the security checks are for respective countries coupled with the level of authenticity of its official documents as well. The more coherent and structured identity documents are the more quicker the security processing.

I can feel you, having provided all the details, docs and all. DIAC need to make sure that Mr.Nadeem is in fact the exact same Mr. Nadeem who has filed the application, and that's where they've drawn the line HR & LR. The identity of LR applicants is easy to verify with entire systems being tied to a single identity document in most highly developed countries. No need telling how it is in HR countries.

I am not sure 'bout that, im from a hr country and i think my country gets that class just because we are a third world country and not because the level of difficulty on checking authenticity of documentation:( here, with just your identity number, they can access information about how many cars i have, how many taxes i pay, where do i live, i dont know how the gov even knows when i change residence, where do i work, for how long, how many hospitalisations at public hospitals i've had, police checks, traffic tickets, mobile phone numbers, etc.....

i think my country gets that class just because we are a third world country

That's something I had in hindsight. Bureaucracy and politics also play a major part too. Its like you've been rounded up and sent to Guantanamo Bay, you find out you're innocent, everyone says you're innocent and you wait for and eternity to get freed - like thousands other - released one by one. It makes you think the DIAC is doing things in slow motion.

Chins up lads:wubclub:

That's something I had in hindsight. Bureaucracy and politics also play a major part too. Its like you've been rounded up and sent to Guantanamo Bay, you find out you're innocent, everyone says you're innocent and you wait for and eternity to get freed - like thousands other - released one by one. It makes you think the DIAC is doing things in slow motion.

Chins up lads:wubclub:

When a man knows too much, he must become shaheed and go for martyrdom.

Hi guys,

Got my grant on 25th August!!!!

Validated in New Zealand and back in Melbourne in new status.

Details:

Nationality - Belarus

CO allocated - Nov 2010

Forms 80 and 1221 requested and uploaded in Dec 2010.

Checks finalized 5/8/2011, after about eight months of waiting.

Multiple complaints and whinging to IGIS, seemingly with no effect on processing timeline as they finished exactly within average time frame for my countrymen.

Had the impression that ASIO done almost nothing, because my CO having initially saying that "checks are underway, I got no control, its external agency ..." and so on, eventually asked couple of minor questions regarding my Form 80 herself. Also mentioned that "I'm sorry to bother you with this bureaucratic things...but I need to comply with requirements of external agency".

My guess would be that ASIO scans the forms for greatest risks, may be crosschecks with Interpol or something, but then returns us to DIAC for "checklist processing".

Anyway, good luck to all - the wait eventually ends.

Cheers

Hi guys,

Got my grant on 25th August!!!!

Validated in New Zealand and back in Melbourne in new status.

Details:

Nationality - Belarus

CO allocated - Nov 2010

Forms 80 and 1221 requested and uploaded in Dec 2010.

Checks finalized 5/8/2011, after about eight months of waiting.

Multiple complaints and whinging to IGIS, seemingly with no effect on processing timeline as they finished exactly within average time frame for my countrymen.

Had the impression that ASIO done almost nothing, because my CO having initially saying that "checks are underway, I got no control, its external agency ..." and so on, eventually asked couple of minor questions regarding my Form 80 herself. Also mentioned that "I'm sorry to bother you with this bureaucratic things...but I need to comply with requirements of external agency".

My guess would be that ASIO scans the forms for greatest risks, may be crosschecks with Interpol or something, but then returns us to DIAC for "checklist processing".

Anyway, good luck to all - the wait eventually ends.

Cheers

Congratulations Yuri...Best of luck for your future and hope that we too get our grant soon :twitcy:

Hey Guys I got my VISA granted today!!!!

Good stuff gr8leo87! All the best in aussieland! Just a quick question before you go - did you receive the notification by email or just found out on online status query?

Archived