gr8leo87

Skillselect started 7+ months back, i dont understand how 176 SMP applicants still left without any CO for application submitted on or before June 30th. or do they mean all pending old SMPs have to ask Sponsoring state to send Form1100 again to DAIC. :confused:

theworm, It is not like that. Current allocation date running for 175 catagory 5 is May 2008. And they have applicants till june 2012. Now what DIAC suggest is any 175 applicant depends on their occupation they can seek for SS with any state on SMP. ( it is not that every occupation in demand list of all states). So depends on occupation avalability and quota, a state can give SS to this aplicant. So once approved, the applicant will be treated as 176 and will fall in catagory 3 and will get alloted to CO within 6 weeks.

I think this DIAC do in favour of long waiting applicant, scatter the application to different state, fullfill the SMP quota and fullfill the demand. As I know, 175 catagory 5 applicant untill june 2010 are directly eligible for SMP.

Cheers.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my humble opinion bro. Pakistani 190 applicants are going through Security checks but there SC priority is very high. :)

did you know that your Pakistani passport is processed after security checks? that border control guy who types in your name in the system is doing it. Some checks are on a click of the button.. others.. welll not so much..

did you know that your Pakistani passport is processed after security checks? that border control guy who types in your name in the system is doing it. Some checks are on a click of the button.. others.. welll not so much..

In my opinion whole SC process is very simple but pile of backlog resulting in lengthy processing:(

Sent a query to my CO last week and she replied that my SC is still in progress.

So by looking at the current trend, I can expect my SC will be completed by June/July 2013. Therefore I am planning to do Medicals and PCC at the end of April, so that I can have 2 months for Medical Finalization (If referred). That way my Medicals will be finalized at the same time as SC.

What you guys think of this plan? Should I go ahead to save a couple of months or wait until CO asks to do so?

Sent a query to my CO last week and she replied that my SC is still in progress.

So by looking at the current trend, I can expect my SC will be completed by June/July 2013. Therefore I am planning to do Medicals and PCC at the end of April, so that I can have 2 months for Medical Finalization (If referred). That way my Medicals will be finalized at the same time as SC.

What you guys think of this plan? Should I go ahead to save a couple of months or wait until CO asks to do so?

I would suggest you to wait until you get a medical call from your CO. It is not sure you you will get a medical call by June or July, I hope you get it sooner that that, but if it is pushed till the last quarter of 2013, you will have very less time to validate your visa.

Dude I agree with thinktank. Moreover, when you are already expecting your SC to be completed by June/July 2013 then why you are sending queries to your CO in Feb? :smile:

Dude I agree with thinktank. Moreover, when you are already expecting your SC to be completed by June/July 2013 then why you are sending queries to your CO in Feb? :smile:

no harm in expecting quick calls as i am expecting mine by tomorrow or Friday at most :cool:

haha! Just to wake-up my CO. :)

Well... As I said, I'm expecting my SC to be finished by June/July but anything sooner will be a bonus :) and I was looking for that bonus :D

It seems my CO has been changed that I did not know. In response to new CO's recent request, I have updated mine & my wife's Form 80 and sent to him. He asked some funny things like my email address & my friends' address in Australia. My agent thinks due to change of CO there might have caused some delay and they are covering it up by asking these questions anew. May Allah give us patience....

Joining the 12 months club of CO allocation...

Got the common reply from CO - it may take several months more for the checks to be completed!

ACS: May'11, 176(FS) :Jun'11, CO: Feb'12 (All met except Meds and Form 80), Form 80: Mar'12, Med(FL): Jul'12 (done together with another visa app), CO's query on Form 80: Oct'12, PCC: waiting...

Edited by applicant

It seems my CO has been changed that I did not know. In response to new CO's recent request, I have updated mine & my wife's Form 80 and sent to him. He asked some funny things like my email address & my friends' address in Australia. My agent thinks due to change of CO there might have caused some delay and they are covering it up by asking these questions anew. May Allah give us patience....

i dont think so, he is on leave & perhaps those questions came from external agency. keep us posted - something good must be near

cheers!

Currently late Oct/early Nov meds are being finalized.

that seems a good info. any idea when will be the turn for early jan 2013 meds finalization? mine is currently reffereed

that seems a good info. any idea when will be the turn for early jan 2013 meds finalization? mine is currently reffereed

Yes, apparently the processing duration for referred meds is around 8-14 weeks so we can safely presume that early Jan 2013 meds will be finalized before 15th April 2013.

BTW, why medicals are referred? According to some posts on various forums, meds of applicants suffering from some major ailment are usually referred however recently meds of some applicants, who were purportedly enjoying good health, were referred as well.