gr8leo87

Yes you are right but this also shows that long pending cases are being finalised now quickly and IMHO there is a chance that new cases will take lesser time. My case took 9 months from Co assignment to medical request.

I sincerely hope that your assumption is correct. May we all get our Visa in this blessed month of Ramadan :yes:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rupani
I sincerely hope that your assumption is correct. May we all get our Visa in this blessed month of Ramadan :yes:

Not possible.

Somebody translate this for me please :

Due to the nature of the checks and the External Agency undertaking the checks, I am unable to provide that information

which one is correct ?

1- He does not have any information regarding my security checks

2- He has information but he is not able or allowed or does not want to give me that information ?

Regards

Due to the nature of the checks and the External Agency undertaking the checks, I am unable to provide that information

which one is correct ?

2- He has information but he is not able or allowed or does not want to give me that information ?

Regards

I think the 1st option is correct. Your CO does not have any control of the processes of ASIO.

Guest frustrate

which one is correct ?

Regards

1 is correct in my opinion....

which one is correct ?

Regards

Sounds like something only between The Creator and your CO mate.

So much for the online application where you can check the status of your application, keep track of which stage its in and loose you mind in the process if you're from an HR country.:arghh:

dear friends,

after more than 20 months since lodgement finally my agent called me to say the visa has been granted! its really marvelous and I don't know what to say. I have been trying to leave my country for more than 5 years and today is really something for me. I wish the same for all of you and good luck.

Congrats,can you please share details like nationality, lodgement and CO allocation dates.

Guest greenhope
Congrats,can you please share details like nationality, lodgement and CO allocation dates.

Thank you so much. Here is my case details:

Name: Greenhope

Date of Visa application: 25th Nov 2009

Nationality: Iranian

High/Low Risk: High

Trade/profession: urban and regional planner

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: A

Date of SMP Applications: June 2009

Date of SMP Granted: October 2009

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Medicals submitted: 5th June 2011

Police check submitted: 4th July 2011

Date CO assigned: 17 Dec 2009

Date of employment verification : no verification

Date visa granted: 1 August 2011

because my form 80 was met on 17/12/2009 and co requested medicals and police check on 1/6/2011 then i assume the security check took nearly 18 months.

regards

Thank you so much. Here is my case details:

Name: Greenhope

Date of Visa application: 25th Nov 2009

Nationality: Iranian

High/Low Risk: High

Trade/profession: urban and regional planner

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: A

Date of SMP Applications: June 2009

Date of SMP Granted: October 2009

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Medicals submitted: 5th June 2011

Police check submitted: 4th July 2011

Date CO assigned: 17 Dec 2009

Date of employment verification : no verification

Date visa granted: 1 August 2011

because my form 80 was met on 17/12/2009 and co requested medicals and police check on 1/6/2011 then i assume the security check took nearly 18 months.

regards

Many Congratulations! Can I ask why they took long to finalize your security checks ? Did you have overseas stays ?

Regards

Guest greenhope
Many Congratulations! Can I ask why they took long to finalize your security checks ? Did you have overseas stays ?

Regards

Hi Reza,

I didn't have any long stay outside Iran just few short trips abroad. According to my agent security check for Iranians usually take 12-18 Months. If you look at the link:

http://www.homemigration.com/Default.aspx?tabid=287&articleType=Archives&language=fa-IR

there is some useful information about many Iranian timelines which could shed some light on your case.

take care

Guest koko1

Hi Ezy,

Did your CO ask you to do medical or you did by your own decision?

Regards

Koks

Our prayers are with you Bilal....I hope you get the grant soon :biggrin:

Hi Ezy,

Did your CO ask you to do medical or you did by your own decision?

Regards

Koks

Hi Koko, I t was my own decision. As my current assignment is in a country where there is no Australian panel doctor. So, I did my meds in-advance in April during my last vacations in Pakistan.

Hi All

I am also June 14, 2011, Sales & Marketing Manager, SS ACT, Pakistan (HR)

Still waiting for the CO to contact us:

MED & PC not done waiting for the CO to ask for them.......

i need best wishes.....LOL!!!! to get CO????

Hi All

I am also June 14, 2011, Sales & Marketing Manager, SS ACT, Pakistan (HR)

Still waiting for the CO to contact us:

MED & PC not done waiting for the CO to ask for them.......

i need best wishes.....LOL!!!! to get CO????

Welcome to the thread SJSabir. I hope you already know that being from HR (specially from Pak) means 9-15 months of wait after the CO allocation. So, even if you get the CO you will need a lot of patience. Let the wait begin :dull:

Guest hellorajshahi
Boys .... any update?

No Update .................

How long have to wait for security check ???????

HI everyone

This morning I came to know that my Case Officer is from "Team 4"

So far did not asked for anything but only updating me that my application is under routine processing.

How Quick, Friendly, Cooperative they are??? Please share your experiances

The other day, my agent sent me a letter from someone in DIAC asking me to redo my form 80. Its not CO, I don't know who she is.

I already redid my Form 80 when I got CO back in March. The one they returned was the very old one I submitted with the application.

So either there is some movement with my application or they just wasted time with a old form 80, instead of using the ammended one I sent upon getting CO.

The other day, my agent sent me a letter from someone in DIAC asking me to redo my form 80. Its not CO, I don't know who she is.

I already redid my Form 80 when I got CO back in March. The one they returned was the very old one I submitted with the application.

So either there is some movement with my application or they just wasted time with a old form 80, instead of using the ammended one I sent upon getting CO.

I hope your 1st assumption to be correct. Best of luck mate.

But by the way can you share your time line again here. I can not see it in your signature.

May be they want to set there record straight :biggrin: ... i hope u will receive some good news soon (V soon)

Archived