gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At that time you and probably everyone would have been thinking that better apply before July 1st changes or you don't know whether we will get an invite or not?

Yes, I remember people rushing quickly to apply before 30th June deadline thinking new system would be difficult to get in. Even at that time few people who had already applied to 175, applied again to 176 as fear of IT professions being flagged and removed was there. So at that time SOL flagged occupations (including IT) was creating nervousness among the applicants

Well i got my passport back nad no visa label on it. It has paper attached with it that you dont require visa label on your passport along with 2 other papers regarding FAQ for visa label. so now what ?

will Pakistani immigration will create an issue now ? i am stucked and my flight is on 24th now... so any advise....

I don't understand. Why they have not pasted the labels on your passport ? Have you not paid the fee or s'thing ? Cuz I think they are offering the service of visa labeling, although it is not necessary to have one, while travelling.

Reporting

Another Pakistani guy, from another forum, got his medical call. His timeline is as under:

Name: msaqib

ACS +ve: 10-05-2011, SA SS Approved: 17-10-2011, 176 : 19-10-2011, CO : 15-11-2011, Meds & PCC Requested: 14-01-2013, Meds Done: 30-01-2013, PCC uploaded: 02-02-2013, .......

Hi Folks, mission ozSMShoaib and all ave been with here b4, hope things are moving am still living the dream and wish u all the best, I wil come back and spend more and more time with u on the forum and guide where need ba. Otherwise it was worth it still enjoying and more settled for now.

Reporting

Another Pakistani guy, from another forum, got his medical call. His timeline is as under:

Name: msaqib

ACS +ve: 10-05-2011, SA SS Approved: 17-10-2011, 176 : 19-10-2011, CO : 15-11-2011, Meds & PCC Requested: 14-01-2013, Meds Done: 30-01-2013, PCC uploaded: 02-02-2013, .......

Allah ka shukar hay. Hope other 175/176 applicants got their med, pcc / grant soon. Ameen

Buddy I doubt if this will affect you much coz i went to Tanzania about 4 times as I was waiting for my visa and it came through well, the only catch might be the war Kenya had on the alshabaab might have been looked at making the checks for that region stretch a few months more sometime last year so if u really need to go do it but if u can avoid it, at times it helps coz Somali is just next door and the place u r from u might be seen as a suspect by authorities. So its all up to you to decide buddy, mine is just s comment so tis neverright or wrong.

I want to ask if I should move to Uganda for a Job opportunity when my application process is so near to Grant (I think it is near to grant). I applied for 175 ICT Business Analyst back in June 2011 and was assigned a CO in January 2012. I haven't received any mail regarding medical yet but I believe it's a matter of a few months now. What I want to know is if I move to Uganda will the security process or further security checks come in place? Will it delay my visa grant due to Uganda being a high risk country? (I know that Pakistan is also a high risk country but still). I want help in this regard please someone guide me on this.

Saad Alvi

Hi Folks, mission ozSMShoaib and all ave been with here b4, hope things are moving am still living the dream and wish u all the best, I wil come back and spend more and more time with u on the forum and guide where need ba. Otherwise it was worth it still enjoying and more settled for now.

Welcome back again and do pray for the speedy grant for all of us

does anyone know if this is for PG3 or PG5 folks?

[h=1]State and territory nominated skilled visa subclasses 475, 487, 176 and 886[/h]This information is for you if you have applied for subclass 475, 487 (Skilled Regional Sponsored) or 176, 886 (Skilled Sponsored) visas.

Through SkillSelect online, state and territory governments are now able to directly nominate people online who have expressed an interest in skilled migration. As a result the department is working to finalise the state and territory government nominated visa applications made before the availability of SkillSelect.

[h=2]Processing for subclasses 475, 487, 176 and 886 visa applications[/h]Where a state or territory government nomination has been approved, your visa application will be given priority processing group 3 status and will be allocated to a visa processing officer.

does anyone know if this is for PG3 or PG5 folks?

State and territory nominated skilled visa subclasses 475, 487, 176 and 886

This information is for you if you have applied for subclass 475, 487 (Skilled Regional Sponsored) or 176, 886 (Skilled Sponsored) visas.

Through SkillSelect online, state and territory governments are now able to directly nominate people online who have expressed an interest in skilled migration. As a result the department is working to finalise the state and territory government nominated visa applications made before the availability of SkillSelect.

Processing for subclasses 475, 487, 176 and 886 visa applications

Where a state or territory government nomination has been approved, your visa application will be given priority processing group 3 status and will be allocated to a visa processing officer.

Well.. it seems that it will apply to anybody who was granted sponsorship by state. But i doubt this will change anything for pakistani applicants with SS 176s outstanding.. I could be wrong..

Hi Guys,

I am from HR country. I applied for 190 Visa and wondering what is the timeline after the CO allocation?

Thanks

3 months for visa grant for 190 visa applicants. So hopefully you will get visa within 3 months as per current trends

Well.. it seems that it will apply to anybody who was granted sponsorship by state. But i doubt this will change anything for pakistani applicants with SS 176s outstanding.. I could be wrong..

Skillselect started 7+ months back, i dont understand how 176 SMP applicants still left without any CO for application submitted on or before June 30th. or do they mean all pending old SMPs have to ask Sponsoring state to send Form1100 again to DAIC. :confused:

Hi Imi,

Which Visa did you apply? Also 3 months after CO allocation or Visa lodgement?

I have applied for 176. 190 visa applicants from Pakistan are not required to undergone security checks. This is what happened to majority of the applicants. Almost 6 Paki applicants got 190 visa within 3 months of lodging their allocation. So you can count 3 months from visa application date

I have applied for 176. 190 visa applicants from Pakistan are not required to undergone security checks. This is what happened to majority of the applicants. Almost 6 Paki applicants got 190 visa within 3 months of lodging their allocation. So you can count 3 months from visa application date

Well my CO has asked for Form 80 and he is asking for each and every details. I dont think so I shall get the visa that soon if I shall.

In my humble opinion bro. Pakistani 190 applicants are going through Security checks but there SC priority is very high. :)