gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to ask if I should move to Uganda for a Job opportunity when my application process is so near to Grant (I think it is near to grant). I applied for 175 ICT Business Analyst back in June 2011 and was assigned a CO in January 2012. I haven't received any mail regarding medical yet but I believe it's a matter of a few months now. What I want to know is if I move to Uganda will the security process or further security checks come in place? Will it delay my visa grant due to Uganda being a high risk country? (I know that Pakistan is also a high risk country but still). I want help in this regard please someone guide me on this.

Saad Alvi

I want to ask if I should move to Uganda for a Job opportunity when my application process is so near to Grant (I think it is near to grant). I applied for 175 ICT Business Analyst back in June 2011 and was assigned a CO in January 2012. I haven't received any mail regarding medical yet but I believe it's a matter of a few months now. What I want to know is if I move to Uganda will the security process or further security checks come in place? Will it delay my visa grant due to Uganda being a high risk country? (I know that Pakistan is also a high risk country but still). I want help in this regard please someone guide me on this.

Saad Alvi

I don't think I've seen any precedence such as yours before..

I share your timeline as well except my CO was allocated in Feb 2012. I can only express my opinion on this matter i.e. if the job is important, pays well and you might commit to it for atleast a year, then go for it.

That said, I would also like to advise you that an applicant sharing our timeline had lodged a complaint with IGIS and he was told to contact them if an outcome isn't reached by June 2013. So, again, it is up to you.

I am currently in process of Passport renewal and would be hoping to FL med later this month. Hoping for "any" response by feb next year I guess.

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that by the grace of God I became the father of my 2nd daughter on 07/02/2013. Even though i have been requested the med and PCC by my CO. I requested the postponment of my wife and newly born daughter medicals and CO replied that I dont have to worry abt timeline and CO told me to provide the documents as per my ease and.

I m planning to submitt all the documents including my daughter's passport in April.

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly..

Saad Alvi

Hi Saad, welcome to the forum.

If the opportunity is good, go for it but this may give rise to a delay of 2-4 months.

Dear freiends,

This is to update u all that by the grace of God I became the father of my 2nd daughter on 07/02/2013. Even though i have been requested the med and PCC by my CO. I requested the postponment of my wife and newly born daughter medicals and CO replied that I dont have to worry abt timeline and CO told me to provide the documents as per my ease and.

I m planning to submitt all the documents including my daughter's passport in April.

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly..

Congrats dude.

Hi every one I have deposited said money into iom account 2 days ago but still waiting for tickets any buddy know how many days irfan Afzal takes to issue tickets ?

I received my ticket after 5 days of payment. Don't worry you will get it with next 3 days. Did you book for emirates ? When are you moving ?

Guys anybody has recently got their passport labelled with visas ? do you ppl faced any issue ?

Yes I have labelled my passport last month and I didn't face any issue. Only give Your passport, Visa grant notice and 70$ to VFS and you will get it back within one week :biggrin:

Brother your concern regarding duration of SC is genuine and I share your despair. I think that once SC commence, then they usually take 12-16 months before completion. Let us hope that the duration of SC will be substantially slashed in the near future. In any case, let us relish this waiting period.

This too shall pass.

I think our SC delays are due to unorganized concerned police department in our country. SC request are received by them and then kept in dusty files for months. Finally someone wakes up, if he wakes up, and send a reply. I don't think its going to change soon.

Dear freiends,

I m planning to submitt all the documents including my daughter's passport

Congrats...............

Dear freiends,

Many Congrats dear bro . . . Yes that's great , CO have given you enough time....Submit it in April and get ready for good news in May :wink:

I think our SC delays are due to unorganized concerned police department in our country. SC request are received by them and then kept in dusty files for months. Finally someone wakes up, if he wakes up, and send a reply. I don't think its going to change soon.

Yes in that case, if someone could shell out extra 3000$ and want to follow a risk free strategy, he should apply to 190 with 176 still running in parallel. Although this is still not for sure til what time 190s are granted without SC and probably in future 190 have to undergo sc as well. So lets wait and pray

Yes in that case, if someone could shell out extra 3000$ and want to follow a risk free strategy, he should apply to 190 with 176 still running in parallel. Although this is still not for sure til what time 190s are granted without SC and probably in future 190 have to undergo sc as well. So lets wait and pray

i don't think 190's are being granted without SC's.

Yes I have labelled my passport last month and I didn't face any issue. Only give Your passport, Visa grant notice and 70$ to VFS and you will get it back within one week :biggrin:

I have given my passport and fee to Islamabad high commission and almost 2 weeks gone but no reply from their side.....

Bro, are you sure that SC requests are received by police department? Even assuming, for the sake of argument, that our files are collecting dust instead of getting vetted by the police department, it does not elucidate the fact that few applicants received PCC/Med request after only 11-12 months of CO allocation/form 80 submission, some others received a PCC/Med request after 14+ months of CO allocation and some are still waiting.

I have given my passport and fee to Islamabad high commission and almost 2 weeks gone but no reply from their side.....

Well i got my passport back nad no visa label on it. It has paper attached with it that you dont require visa label on your passport along with 2 other papers regarding FAQ for visa label. so now what ?

will Pakistani immigration will create an issue now ? i am stucked and my flight is on 24th now... so any advise....

I don't think I've seen any precedence such as yours before..

I share your timeline as well except my CO was allocated in Feb 2012. I can only express my opinion on this matter i.e. if the job is important, pays well and you might commit to it for atleast a year, then go for it.

That said, I would also like to advise you that an applicant sharing our timeline had lodged a complaint with IGIS and he was told to contact them if an outcome isn't reached by June 2013. So, again, it is up to you.

I am currently in process of Passport renewal and would be hoping to FL med later this month. Hoping for "any" response by feb next year I guess.

Dear Rezasol,

Could you please let me know what is ur exact time line of application with details, becuase i emailed Co on 10th Dec 2012 and she replied back on 17th December saying that it will take three months or more till the finalisation of my case.

Please let me know when did you apply and Co allocation date

Go without it and take that paper as well.. its not really that much of an issue as it was in past.. a lot of countries allow travel without actual label and only on the basis of one paper document.

you'll get a centrelink card or something similar that'll show you're a PR so label isn't really needed in OZ..

One more thing I want to ask you guys.. whats up with the protector stamp on passport?

Go without it and take that paper as well.. its not really that much of an issue as it was in past.. a lot of countries allow travel without actual label and only on the basis of one paper document.

you'll get a centrelink card or something similar that'll show you're a PR so label isn't really needed in OZ..

One more thing I want to ask you guys.. whats up with the protector stamp on passport?

Not required. Protector stamps is for employer sponsored visas and mainly for middle east.

i don't think 190's are being granted without SC's.

Probably with SCs, but may be very short SCs. Something drastic has really happened with the SCs. 175/6 taking 12+ months for SC and for 190 SC complete within 3 months. So I think they dont do much detail check with the local authorities of the country, otherwise how can we explain such sudden drop in sc timelines especially for 190.

Dear freiends,

Congratulations!

One of my colleagues had the same issue and he informed the CO, did the passport and MC for the new baby after a few months and finally the grant came along in due course.

I received my ticket after 5 days of payment. Don't worry you will get it with next 3 days. Did you book for emirates ? When are you moving ?

Yes bro it's emirates and the date is 8th march and I m travelling with out visa label

Well i got my passport back nad no visa label on it. It has paper attached with it that you dont require visa label on your passport along with 2 other papers regarding FAQ for visa label. so now what ?

will Pakistani immigration will create an issue now ? i am stucked and my flight is on 24th now... so any advise....

Ohh that's sad .... Don't worry bro you can travel without label also. Just keep a copy of your grant . . . .

have you got the money back?

Probably with SCs, but may be very short SCs. Something drastic has really happened with the SCs. 175/6 taking 12+ months for SC and for 190 SC complete within 3 months. So I think they dont do much detail check with the local authorities of the country, otherwise how can we explain such sudden drop in sc timelines especially for 190.

They must have streamlined the new system and placed committed SLAs from parties involved.

Archived