gr8leo87

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18236[/ATTACH]

Yooooooooooohoooooo!!!!!! :cool:

Alhamdulilah approved! Didn't have my speech mental prepared, so I'm kinda lost for words right now - I just feel like Rocky after climbing those steps!

Thanks to all who've endured my frequent rants and feedback. PIO has been great the whole forum all this while...I remember earlier being part of a thread that was waiting for CO grants back in 2011!! Been quite a while here....Thank you all bhai log here;yup each and everyone of you that silently says a little prayer, each time they see a email notification for a new reply pop-up in their inbox, for visa grants and success of others. :wubclub:

For everyone waiting specially the ones who applied prior to 2011 - hang in there its around the corner mates! Thanks to all of you from the very bottom of my heart :notworthy:

PS. In panic mode for another reason: initial entry date is midway through May'13, just a tad over 3 months from now!:realmad: We got our first call the same time last year, so they've probably tethered to it(point to be noted for ppl requesting deferment of MEDS). Guess I'll be taking me family with me for the initial journey and sending them back as opposed to the actual route of going there alone, setting up camp and then calling them in permanently. Confused:wacko:

Congrats bro . . . Where is the party ?? :jiggy:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good news my friends,

I have been assigned the CO and the CO directly asked me to submit the medicals for me my wife and my daughter and PCC for me and my wife..

Yahoooooooooo.

Does anybody knows what it means????

WA SS & EOI applied 01/12/12, WA SS approved on 08/01/2013, Singed & sent WASS agreement on 09/01/2013, Invitation to apply on 15/01/2013, Applied visa for 190 on 17/01/2013 and all requirement met, CO assigned on 05/02/2013 Meds & PCC requested by CO directly..

Dear Bro, Your case is going very smoothly , I hope you could get your grant very soon. Good luck.

All right now....quite few people to thank here...musmanasghar, ompragash, shawais, thinktank(nice avatar), MariaZiba, mext60, JackPegasus, Nosferatu, mshahzad, fari447(are your initials FQS?), imi, tauseefahmed, Rezazsol & Pumpkinhead (:wink:)

Thanks for all the warmth!

I'll keep you all posted with my journey & prep work as it comes along IA soon. #1 thing to do on my list is to print that resignation I've had saved in my office for well over 3 months now and set the snowball rolling :wink:

Now you can celebrate and can roar in your best Rocky Balboa's voice: "I am the king of the world" :wink:

Exactly how I feel buddy! Its just awesome the sense of relief, so different from yesterday. All praise to The Great Guy up there-He knows what's best for us.

Congrats bro . . . Where is the party ?? :jiggy:

17th March Port Noarlunga Beach, Adelaide :biggrin:

By the way when are you planning to move ? I have booked my flight on 25th May, See you soon Over there Insha ALLAH.

Nothing confirmed yet, but hopefully last week of Feb or early March depending on how soon I get relieved from my office. Boss is out of town so I'll definitely get to know in a couple of days time. Scampering to get there alone initially due to the narrow window of time that we've been given to validate. Hope to steady things asap then call in family without worrying to send them back IA.

Yooooooooooohoooooo!!!!!! :cool:

Alhamdulilah approved! Didn't have my speech mental prepared, so I'm kinda lost for words right now - I just feel like Rocky after climbing those steps!

Congratulation bro. At last your patience rewarded you.

All the best for your future.

Brother let me clear the Concept of Skilled Migration Plan (SMP). Those applicants who applied for 176 Skilled Sponsored Visa Subclass VE. 176. are part of SMP.

Every State has got its own quota of Sponsorships. If I am not mistaken ACT used to have quota of 1700 in year 2010. Now it was ACT responsibility to use that quota wisely and allocate number or places against each Occupation which is listed in there SKILLS DEMAND LIST. If ACT sponsored you against an occupation then ACT business migration officials will use minus one formula for the rest of the quota. i.e System Admin has 5 places then if sponsored as system Admin then remaining quota will be 4.

You will never be pushed to CAT-5 until unless you are Family sponsored and your occupation has been removed from SOL. If you are SS then your state needs you and your application will be processed.

Sorry Its STATE MIGRATION PLAN not Skilled Migration :)

:unsure:

All right now....quite few people to thank here...musmanasghar, ompragash, shawais, thinktank(nice avatar), MariaZiba, mext60, JackPegasus, Nosferatu, mshahzad, fari447(are your initials FQS?), imi, tauseefahmed, Rezazsol & Pumpkinhead (:wink:)

Thanks for all the warmth!

I'll keep you all posted with my journey & prep work as it comes along IA soon. #1 thing to do on my list is to print that resignation I've had saved in my office for well over 3 months now and set the snowball rolling :wink:

Exactly how I feel buddy! Its just awesome the sense of relief, so different from yesterday. All praise to The Great Guy up there-He knows what's best for us.

17th March Port Noarlunga Beach, Adelaide :biggrin:

Hi Dragonz,

Yes my initials are FQS but how you know??? :unsure: