Just some rough Time lines ....

some pakistani applicants got CO in July/Aug/Sep 2010 and they were asked to submit there medicals in May/June 2011.... If we can calculate time consumed by Internal/External Checks then its round about 8/9 Months ... not bad for productive delivery :P.

I have got CO in Nov. 2010 and still waiting for medicals. so if same IDEAL timelines will apply then i should get my Medical request in Aug. or Sep 2011 INSHALLAH .... if that would be the case then November is not bad for you.

This is not Hard and fast rule .. just my guess after watching some timelines here... on the other hand, there are many applicants who got CO in Feb, March 2010 but still waiting for positive outcome

Good luck

Just for quick info i submitted my application in Jan 2009 got co in june 2009 and submitted form 80 on 1st may 2010 and still waiting for external checks to be finished so you can imagine how long it takes :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

But i am still hopeful so u too stay hopeful Inshallah they will finish one day.

Guys I have received medical and police check request. Lets hope the most awaited day is not too far now.

ICAA Skills assessment as Accountant: 11/09, Applied 175 CSL Jan '10, IELTS: 8.5 overall, CO: 03/10, Medicals Fin. 04/10, Internal checks: Completed, Stuck with external checks. :mad: Meds Again: 7/11, Grant: 5/9/11!!! :D

Guys I have received medical and police check request. Lets hope the most awaited day is not too far now.

Thats a great news. Now don't delay your meds & PCC:biggrin:. I hope you get the visa grant soon.:wink:

Ezy & wifoo -- IELTS 08.05.10 -- SA SS submitted 13.10.10 - Granted 02.11.10 -- 176 Visa submitted 10.11.10 -- CO allocated: 01.02.11 -- Form 80 + Work exp submitted: 25.02.11 -- Meds finalized: 10.06.11 -- VISA granted 20.12.11

Thats a great news. Now don't delay your meds & PCC:biggrin:. I hope you get the visa grant soon.:wink:

I have done the meds now. Now have to submit PCC and updated form80.

ICAA Skills assessment as Accountant: 11/09, Applied 175 CSL Jan '10, IELTS: 8.5 overall, CO: 03/10, Medicals Fin. 04/10, Internal checks: Completed, Stuck with external checks. :mad: Meds Again: 7/11, Grant: 5/9/11!!! :D

Guest nadeem

Congrats! hopefully you will get your visa soon.

gr8leo87 thats the best news ... congratulations my friend ... good luck buddy

176 System Manager applied Oct-09 | Visa Grant Nov. 2011| Landed Feb. 2012 | Citizenship Sep. 2016

Partner Visa for Wife: Applied APR 16 Granted Jul. 18

It seems a timeline of 10-15 months after getting the CO, for applicants from Pak is quite realistic. I will be completing my 6 months by the end of this month. Optimistically 4 more months to go :biggrin:

Ezy & wifoo -- IELTS 08.05.10 -- SA SS submitted 13.10.10 - Granted 02.11.10 -- 176 Visa submitted 10.11.10 -- CO allocated: 01.02.11 -- Form 80 + Work exp submitted: 25.02.11 -- Meds finalized: 10.06.11 -- VISA granted 20.12.11

Guest Zeeshu

That's really a good news gr8leo87. I've gone through the whole thread and you seem to be waiting for quite a while now. Hope you get the visa grant soon. Best of luck!

Just a TIP,

when you medicals will be finalized then send your PCC by email.

176 System Manager applied Oct-09 | Visa Grant Nov. 2011| Landed Feb. 2012 | Citizenship Sep. 2016

Partner Visa for Wife: Applied APR 16 Granted Jul. 18

Guest Kffahim

Hey gr8leo87,

You are also requested to provide updated form80s? Did you asked why they needed an updated 80 now? I was also requested the same with my medicals and pcc on june 21st..now medicals referred till 9th july...

It seems a timeline of 10-15 months after getting the CO, for applicants from Pak is quite realistic. I will be completing my 6 months by the end of this month. Optimistically 4 more months to go :biggrin:

Most of us here got CO in Feb and March 2011 so by december 2011 we should get a call for medicals and PCC.

Most of us here got CO in Feb and March 2011 so by december 2011 we should get a call for medicals and PCC.

Yes i agree with you on this

As i have been assigned CO in march 2011 here was his exact words when i inquired about my status in April

"At this time I would not expect the checks to be completed within the next 6 months although GSM Adelaide is taking all steps to have the checks finalised at the earliest time.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Please do not make status enquiries until at least November 2011. I will advise if anything further is required before that time"

It means that checks maybe completed before which is clear from ( "although GSM Adelaide is taking all steps to have the checks finalised at the earliest time." ) from this statement.

So lets hope for the best.

Visa:176 - Skills Assessment: ACS 01-Dec-2008-Sponsorship: WA Granted 20-May-2009 - Applied 176 :2-Sep-2009 CO Allocated: 16-Mar-2011, Medical Requests:27-Jan-2012 Medicals done: 2-Feb-2012 Visa Granted : 9-Feb-2012 Citizenship Application applied = 9th June 2016 Approved= 27th July 2016

Hey gr8leo87,

You are also requested to provide updated form80s? Did you asked why they needed an updated 80 now? I was also requested the same with my medicals and pcc on june 21st..now medicals referred till 9th july...

No man i didnt ask but it seems like a routine thing for them :/

Thanks guys for the best wishes. I hope you guys get medical request soon and those who have already received get visa soon Inshallah.

Thanks guys for the best wishes. I hope you guys get medical request soon and those who have already received get visa soon Inshallah.

Congrats bro. When will your meds be completed?

Guest bilaln30

I got medical & PCC requests on 21 July, 2011. Booked medicals for 26 July.

Congrads !! things sure are moving now

Best of luck.

Visa:176 - Skills Assessment: ACS 01-Dec-2008-Sponsorship: WA Granted 20-May-2009 - Applied 176 :2-Sep-2009 CO Allocated: 16-Mar-2011, Medical Requests:27-Jan-2012 Medicals done: 2-Feb-2012 Visa Granted : 9-Feb-2012 Citizenship Application applied = 9th June 2016 Approved= 27th July 2016

Guest Kffahim

Hi bilaln30,

Have you been requested to provide updated form 80 as well?

Regards

Guest bilaln30
Hi bilaln30,

Have you been requested to provide updated form 80 as well?

Regards

no i didnt get any such request

@kffahim, have you finished finished your meds and submitted PCC yet?

@bilaln30, congrats, u've waited longest. Hope you get it without further delays.

no i didnt get any such request

Thats a great news Bilal....Things are moving now. Hopefully we will also get the cal for PCC & meds soon.

Can any body speculate date of request for medical and pcc for my application ?

I ll give a good prize for that ! I promise:biggrin::biggrin:

Refer to my signature

Reza & Zahra,EA Assessment 21 APR 10,SS 18 Aug 10,176 lodged 01 Sep 2010, Co 15 Dec 2010, PCC and Meds call 11 OCT 2011, Visa Granted 07 Nov 2011, Aussie Citizen 19-Sep-2016:arghh:

Guest Kffahim

@bilaln30, congrats, u've waited longest. Hope you get it without further delays.

My meds shows referred from 9th July. I did medicals on 23rd June..Already submitted pcc...

Guest Kffahim

My meds shows referred from 9th July. I did medicals on 23rd June..Already submitted pcc...