gr8leo87

Just some rough Time lines ....

some pakistani applicants got CO in July/Aug/Sep 2010 and they were asked to submit there medicals in May/June 2011.... If we can calculate time consumed by Internal/External Checks then its round about 8/9 Months ... not bad for productive delivery :P.

I have got CO in Nov. 2010 and still waiting for medicals. so if same IDEAL timelines will apply then i should get my Medical request in Aug. or Sep 2011 INSHALLAH .... if that would be the case then November is not bad for you.

This is not Hard and fast rule .. just my guess after watching some timelines here... on the other hand, there are many applicants who got CO in Feb, March 2010 but still waiting for positive outcome

Good luck

Just for quick info i submitted my application in Jan 2009 got co in june 2009 and submitted form 80 on 1st may 2010 and still waiting for external checks to be finished so you can imagine how long it takes :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

But i am still hopeful so u too stay hopeful Inshallah they will finish one day.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nadeem
Guys I have received medical and police check request. Lets hope the most awaited day is not too far now.

Congrats! hopefully you will get your visa soon.

Guest Zeeshu

That's really a good news gr8leo87. I've gone through the whole thread and you seem to be waiting for quite a while now. Hope you get the visa grant soon. Best of luck!

Guest Kffahim
I have done the meds now. Now have to submit PCC and updated form80.

Hey gr8leo87,

You are also requested to provide updated form80s? Did you asked why they needed an updated 80 now? I was also requested the same with my medicals and pcc on june 21st..now medicals referred till 9th july...

It seems a timeline of 10-15 months after getting the CO, for applicants from Pak is quite realistic. I will be completing my 6 months by the end of this month. Optimistically 4 more months to go :biggrin:

Most of us here got CO in Feb and March 2011 so by december 2011 we should get a call for medicals and PCC.

Most of us here got CO in Feb and March 2011 so by december 2011 we should get a call for medicals and PCC.

Yes i agree with you on this

As i have been assigned CO in march 2011 here was his exact words when i inquired about my status in April

"At this time I would not expect the checks to be completed within the next 6 months although GSM Adelaide is taking all steps to have the checks finalised at the earliest time.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Please do not make status enquiries until at least November 2011. I will advise if anything further is required before that time"

It means that checks maybe completed before which is clear from ( "although GSM Adelaide is taking all steps to have the checks finalised at the earliest time." ) from this statement.

So lets hope for the best.

Hey gr8leo87,

You are also requested to provide updated form80s? Did you asked why they needed an updated 80 now? I was also requested the same with my medicals and pcc on june 21st..now medicals referred till 9th july...

No man i didnt ask but it seems like a routine thing for them :/

Guest Kffahim
I got medical & PCC requests on 21 July, 2011. Booked medicals for 26 July.

Hi bilaln30,

Have you been requested to provide updated form 80 as well?

Regards

Guest bilaln30
Hi bilaln30,

Have you been requested to provide updated form 80 as well?

Regards

no i didnt get any such request

Guest Kffahim
@kffahim, have you finished finished your meds and submitted PCC yet?

@bilaln30, congrats, u've waited longest. Hope you get it without further delays.

My meds shows referred from 9th July. I did medicals on 23rd June..Already submitted pcc...

Guest Kffahim
@kffahim, have you finished finished your meds and submitted PCC yet?

@bilaln30, congrats, u've waited longest. Hope you get it without further delays.

My meds shows referred from 9th July. I did medicals on 23rd June..Already submitted pcc...

Archived