gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 months since CO allocated and bloody security checks started. Many who applied after me got their visa but I am still waiting. Everyday 3AM before going to work I check my mails hoping that the wait is over. It has become like a habit for me

Regards

7 months since CO allocated and bloody security checks started. Many who applied before me got their visa but I am still waiting. Everyday 3AM before going to work I check my mails hoping that the wait is over. It has become like a habit for me

Regards

Wow you go to work at 3 AM??? :eek:

Wow you go to work at 3 AM??? :eek:

Yes 3 AM:wink:. I am a civil engineer. Here after 10 AM the temperature raises up to 50 degrees that is why we have to start site works 4AM.:cry:

Can you imagine that ?

That is the reason I applied for Australia !:cool:

Never let your children study civil engineering :arghh:

Regards

Yes 3 AM:wink:. I am a civil engineer. Here after 10 AM the temperature raises up to 50 degrees that is why we have to start site works 4AM.:cry:

Can you imagine that ?

Regards

Enjoy the Night Life Man :wink:

Guest nadeem

After approx five months of case officer allocation my online status still shows:

Evidence of Specific Work Experience - 'Further checking required'

Form 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment - 'Requested'

How much time should I wait before contacting my case officer after first/initial contact. I don’t want to annoy or bother him/her. I have email in starting June and received copy paste message "routine document checks".

Best

After approx five months of case officer allocation my online status still shows:

Evidence of Specific Work Experience - 'Further checking required'

Form 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment - 'Requested'

How much time should I wait before contacting my case officer after first/initial contact. I don’t want to annoy or bother him/her. I have email in starting June and received copy paste message "routine document checks".

Best

Evidence For your Evidance of Specific Work Exp. did they called your employer or physicaly visit him... or just asked you more job related documents?

Guest nadeem
Evidence For your Evidance of Specific Work Exp. did they called your employer or physicaly visit him... or just asked you more job related documents?

Job verification done over fone in March after that didn't contact so far.

Job verification done over fone in March after that didn't contacted so far.

I have Got CO about 8 months ago, and ever thing changed to Met on same day. no change since then ... i think they are going through routine checks .... but u can ask your CO about the application status ... dont worry. its there job to update u accordingly

U can also request your CO to update your DOcument status ....

Guest nadeem
I have Got CO about 8 months ago, and ever thing changed to Met on same day. no change since then ... i think they are going through routine checks .... but u can ask your CO about the application status ... dont worry. its there job to update u accordingly

U can also request your CO to update your DOcument status ....

when you have been requested for form-80 and your online status changed to MET.

when you have been requested for form-80 and your online status changed to MET.

When Co was assigned he just asked me for FORM80.

FORM80 shown as REQUESTED in online Documents. while all other documents were changed to MET on same day 9the day when CO assigned).

hope it helps

Guest nadeem
When Co was assigned he just asked me for FORM80.

FORM80 shown as REQUESTED in online Documents. while all other documents were changed to MET on same day 9the day when CO assigned).

hope it helps

sory to ask you. as per my understanding your FORM80 still have 'REQUESTED'

sory to ask you. as per my understanding your FORM80 still have 'REQUESTED'

Yes FORM80 is still shown as REQUESTED ... but i m not worried, because Online status is nothing against the actual progress. If i m not mistaken form80 of REZA changed to MET within a week. but he is also waiting for Medical and PCC call ... so for better picture u must contact your CO.

Some times CO dont feel its necessary to update online documents list

Guest nadeem
Yes FORM80 is still shown as REQUESTED ... but i m not worried, because Online status is nothing against the actual progress. If i m not mistaken form80 of REZA changed to MET within a week. but he is also waiting for Medical and PCC call ... so for better picture u must contact your CO.

Some times CO dont feel its necessary to update online documents list

thanks asghar, is it possible to write the CO about school admissions of my children since primary school admissions start from every Feb after summer vacations in MELB. does it feasible for me to write in that way?

thanks asghar, is it possible to write the CO about school admissions of my children since primary school admissions start from every Feb after summer vacations in MELB. does it feasible for me to write in that way?

nadeem i m really not sure about that .... because i never thought about that scenario but u can ask your CO about that, i dont think there is any harm in it ... as a human being every single one has got human and family related issues and CO's are also humans ... good luck

Guest nadeem
nadeem i m really not sure about that .... because i never thought about that scenario but u can ask your CO about that, i dont think there is any harm in it ... as a human being every single one has got human and family related issues and CO's are also humans ... good luck

thanks mate!

Guest Alibajwa

Can you imagine that ?

Regards

LMAO...... Hey Reza! Agreed with your post..... Me too Civil Engineer but lucky enough that currently I am in client side, so stays in office.... Otherwise its too hot in Pakistan, temperature even rises to 50 c in summer............

S

Guest Zeeshu

Any news guys? Pakistan based applicants in particular? how long are you waiting for?

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. CO replaced April,11. Stuck at Internal Checks :sad:

Leave them Alone buddy ... u will get some news soon, INSHALLAH .... its the way they keep applicants quite

I have left them alone.

This was advised to me in April when i first inquired about my app status two months after co was assigned to me :)

Am in touch with my managers and superviser and todate there is no call of my job verification etc

I have left them alone.

This was advised to me in April when i first inquired about my app status two months after co was assigned to me :)

Am in touch with my managers and superviser and todate there is no call of my job verification etc

Just some rough Time lines ....

some pakistani applicants got CO in July/Aug/Sep 2010 and they were asked to submit there medicals in May/June 2011.... If we can calculate time consumed by Internal/External Checks then its round about 8/9 Months ... not bad for productive delivery :P.

I have got CO in Nov. 2010 and still waiting for medicals. so if same IDEAL timelines will apply then i should get my Medical request in Aug. or Sep 2011 INSHALLAH .... if that would be the case then November is not bad for you.

This is not Hard and fast rule .. just my guess after watching some timelines here... on the other hand, there are many applicants who got CO in Feb, March 2010 but still waiting for positive outcome

Good luck

Archived