gr8leo87

Guest koko1

Hi Ezy,

Please, has internal checking been completed in your case? Is your online status changed from documents required to "Met" ? My case has not changed anything in my case even when he wrote me that my case is undergoing internal checking

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Koks

Hi Ali, My case is almost exactly like your with almost same time lines (Just 1 month ahead of you in every case). I got my SA SS on 2-11-10 and then submitted my application to DIAC on 10-11-10. I got CO on 1st of Feb 11 and I also did my meds & submitted my PCs in end of April with out the CO asking for it. My reason for doing meds was that though I am from Pakistan but currently I am in a country which does not have any panel doctor. So, I got my meds done from Pak in my vacations. What profession are you from?

What team is your's by the way, mine is Team 6, CO named Mr. Bew.

Please do share any update when you get any from your CO.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Ezy,

Please, has internal checking been completed in your case? Is your online status changed from documents required to "Met" ? My case has not changed anything in my case even when he wrote me that my case is undergoing internal checking

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Koks

Hi koko,

The response from my CO was very vague. He just mentioned that my case is under routine processing (no mention of internal or external checks). And my online status is also required for all documents although everything has been provided. But this is not of significanc, some COs change it at the very end before giving the grant, some do not change it at all, some change it at the very beginning.

Regards,

Guest koko1

Hi Ezy,

Thanks for your response. I seem to be in the same shoes with you, although mine is a bite different. I was given a Natural justice letter because my chairman, the owner of my company gave info that was a bite conflicting though not intentional and I did response to it but uptil I haven't heard back from DIAC

All documents on my online status still required although my case had acknowledged receipt.

But we have keep looking forward for something positive anyway.

Have you lived outside of your country, Angola before? If you have, your might go through security checks but if not (ie you only lived in Angola your country, I think you will only have internal checking of documents and job verification) or have they finished your job verification?

All the best, take care of yourself

Regards,

Koks

Hi koko,

The response from my CO was very vague. He just mentioned that my case is under routine processing (no mention of internal or external checks). And my online status is also required for all documents although everything has been provided. But this is not of significanc, some COs change it at the very end before giving the grant, some do not change it at all, some change it at the very beginning.

Regards,

Guest Alibajwa

In response to my query for status of my application, I got the following response today:

"Dear Sir

This visa application is currently subject to certain checking processes that could take many more months to complete. The timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to another, depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of the application. Accordingly, there is no news to give you now or for the foreseeable future. You will be further advised in due course. In the meantime, thank you for your patience, and do please continue to keep this office advised, immediately they may occur, of any changes in circumstances.

Regards"

A same copy paste reply :-(

So wait game is on............

Guest rupani

Hi,

I am from HR country and my medicals have been finalised now, it was received on 14 June at HOC and status were changed to received on 27 June. Golden e-mail is awaited.

All the best to all.

Guest abeersalik

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Nationality: Pakistani

Visa Application: September 02, 2010

Case Officer: June 01, 2011

Medicals: Taken June 6th, Reached Sydney June 16th, Referred June 27th 2011

Visa: July 14th 2011

For details see New category 3's thread.

Regards,

SA

Guest rupani
Hi,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

SA

Hi,

Congratulations.

No security checks at all? This is really amazing. In which professional field you are? and which city you have chosen to move?

Best wishes for new life.

Guest abeersalik

Hi Rupani,

Thanks to you.

I never heard any of such terminology from my CO. I hardly contacted DIAC between the dates I applied and assigned CO. Even after CO was assigned I only asked couple of questions only. You can see my details on New Category 3's thread.

Hi,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

SA

Hi Abeer, Congratulations. That was really quick. Best of luck for your future life in Oz.

Hi Rupani,

Thanks to you.

I never heard any of such terminology from my CO. I hardly contacted DIAC between the dates I applied and assigned CO. Even after CO was assigned I only asked couple of questions only. You can see my details on New Category 3's thread.

Hi Abeer, I have checked your timeline on new Category 3 thread and the only reason I can think of regarding your case is that you got the CO back in Jan/Feb 2011 or even earlier and he initiated your security checks back then. Once your checks were completed in June he contacted you to submit your meds (It is then you thought that you got your CO where as you had your CO even before).

Anyways weather my assumption is true or not...congratulations again and have a wonderful life ahead in Oz.

Guest asadns
Hi,

I am from HR country and my medicals have been finalised now, it was received on 14 June at HOC and status were changed to received on 27 June. Golden e-mail is awaited.

All the best to all.

Hello,

I am from HR too, my medicals were finalized on 6 june 2011, but still external checks are not over, this is what i got the information from my CO. What is your team?

Hi Abeer, I have checked your timeline on new Category 3 thread and the only reason I can think of regarding your case is that you got the CO back in Jan/Feb 2011 or even earlier and he initiated your security checks back then. Once your checks were completed in June he contacted you to submit your meds (It is then you thought that you got your CO where as you had your CO even before).

Anyways weather my assumption is true or not...congratulations again and have a wonderful life ahead in Oz.

Yup u r right ... i agree with ur analysis

Guest abeersalik

Yeah you may be right but these are the things we can only guess. Whatever the reason is, it is a good sign for everyone specially Pakistani applicants that things are moving really fast. We have cursed DIAC a lot, now its time to appreciate them.

Wish a very Good Luck to all.

Yeah you may be right but these are the things we can only guess. Whatever the reason is, it is a good sign for everyone specially Pakistani applicants that things are moving really fast. We have cursed DIAC a lot, now its time to appreciate them.

Wish a very Good Luck to all.

LOLs, Yeh u can appreciate them .... but those who r stuck in security checks since jan-feb 2010 or even earlier than that will never agree with u ... any how congratulation to you ....

Guest abeersalik

I am well aware of your feelings because I have gone along with you guys since April 2010 in this forum and the other forum as well when I first started my skill assessment process. It is not about Pakistani applicants or HR applicants only. I was following everyone who were in the queue since 2008 and later. Reading their success stories, praying for them and being happy in their happy moments. This is the best we can do rather than being so impatient, disturbing our current life and the people around us. Believe me, you all will get yours when there is a best time for you to be there and that time will come soon....very soon.

I am well aware of your feelings because I have gone along with you guys since April 2010 in this forum and the other forum as well when I first started my skill assessment process. It is not about Pakistani applicants or HR applicants only. I was following everyone who were in the queue since 2008 and later. Reading their success stories, praying for them and being happy in their happy moments. This is the best we can do rather than being so impatient, disturbing our current life and the people around us. Believe me, you all will get yours when there is a best time for you to be there and that time will come soon....very soon.

Right U R .... and i am agree with u ... I got CO in Nov. 2010 and i m hopeful that in case of ideal timelines shared on PIO and some other Forums ... with this pace INHSALLAH i will get my Medical request in Aug. or sep.( ideal conditions only) ... but still there are some friends who are waiting from more than 18 months and i feel sorry for them ... my prayers are with u and every other applicant .... hopefully u will get ur Grant with in few days .... now start planning about the hard phase. i.e movement, landing and then settlement .... lets hope u will get wat u wish.

Guest abeersalik

Hope for the Best and the Best will come to you.

Let me share you one thing. Most of the people were worried why they have not been assigned the CO....why the security checks are taking so long.....and I was worried what will happen when I will get the visa!

I kept busy myself in planning, searching for jobs, introducing myself to the prospective employers because that is the actual point of worry for everyone, sure you agree. And yes, the tough time just has started!

Guest rupani
Hello,

I am from HR too, my medicals were finalized on 6 june 2011, but still external checks are not over, this is what i got the information from my CO. What is your team?

Hi,

My application is being seen by team 4.

regards

Guest asadns
Hi,

My application is being seen by team 4.

regards

Mine is team 4 too..... we are in the same boat. When was your CO assigned? Did you get a request for your medicals from CO?And did you ask from the CO recently whether your application is in internal or external checks??

Guest rupani

Hi,

I would like to share my happiness with you all. You have been my friends for last three years and helped me a lot during the time when I needed the support.

Special thanks to all the moderators and advisors, who are always there when someone asks for the guidance and expert advice.

I wish, all of you who got the grant and those who are waiting, very best of luck and see you all in Ozzzzzz.

Best regards

Hi,

I would like to share my happiness with you all. You have been my friends for last three years and helped me a lot during the time when I needed the support.

Special thanks to all the moderators and advisors, who are always there when someone asks for the guidance and expert advice.

I wish, all of you who got the grant and those who are waiting, very best of luck and see you all in Ozzzzzz.

Best regards

You forgot to mention in your post that you got the VISA GRANT :wink: but I think I can imagine your excitement :laugh:

Congratulations mate....and best of luck for your life in Oz.

Hi,

Best regards

Congratulations man ...........

Hi,

Best regards

hey amazing news congratulations. can u tell us when did ur Form80 was shown as met? and how long after that u got the grant or medical PCC calls?

Archived