Guest Michelle E

Hi to everyone first visit on PomsInOz

Guest Michelle E

Hi its Me and My Husband and 2 sons one of 15 and 10 we had our medicals Monday 7th and Police Checks prior to that and are anxiously waiting for Good News!!

We are comming out in August for 3 weeks whilst the boys are on Holiday from School to look around area of Brisbane so any info would be most grateful. If there are any get togethers we would be so grateful as meeting friends is so important to us all.

Welcome to PiO hope you get your visa soon

Hoping for a move to oz in the coming year or two.......hoping not three!

Hey, welcome to the site a relative newby myself and off to Canberra in Sep.

Later days - Dave and Joanne

-------------------------------------------------------------

State Sponsored Visa Granted 20Jan11 - Arrived in Canberra 22Sep11 - Citizens Mar16

Guest Bath2Brisbane

Hi Michelle Welcome to PIO; I too am a newcomer but have gleaned lots of useful info already. We are hoping to move to Brisbane around July, so keep us posted as to what you think.

Nikki

Guest Michelle E

Yes will keep you informed, Good Luck

Hi its Me and My Husband and 2 sons one of 15 and 10 we had our medicals Monday 7th and Police Checks prior to that and are anxiously waiting for Good News!!

We are comming out in August for 3 weeks whilst the boys are on Holiday from School to look around area of Brisbane so any info would be most grateful. If there are any get togethers we would be so grateful as meeting friends is so important to us all.

Hi Guys and welcome to PIO.

Steve,Wendy+Georgia :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: (Heading to Canberra 2011)

Hello, welcome :) I'm a noob too-were hoping to touch down in oct-hope u get ur visa soon!

JUNE 2011 ANMAC SA sent, FEB 2012 ANMAC SA issued, 11 MAR 2012: WA-SS app. sent, 20 MAR 2012 WA-SS granted, 2 APR 2012 176 lodged, 176 granted 14 MAY 2012

Guest Michelle E

:laugh: VISA GRANTED 15TH MARCH 2011

:jiggy:Congratulations on the visa and welcome.

We live on Sunshine Coast just over an hour from Brisbane. We have 2 boys aged 9 & 14.

We are slowly settling.

If u wanna meet when you come over, let us know.

Jill

xxx

Warren (37) Jill (35) Liam (16) Jack (11)

VISA175 MODL GRANTED 26/08/08.

Guest Michelle E

Thank you so much so lovely of you, We are looking for a holiday rental at the moment for when we come in August. If you realy dont mind I would love to meet you and your family it would be good for our boys . Hope you are all enjoying your New Life look forward to meeting you all.x

Guest Michelle E

Hi Jill

Thankyou so much that would be fantastic to meet up, at the moment we are looking for a house rental for August so will keep you informed of our plans and hopefully get together,will be nice for our 2 boys to get first hand knowledge of your sons of what life in Oz is like!! Hope you are finding life good how long have you been emigrated for?

Guest mandi1971

Hi and welcome to PIO. We are fairly new aswell, just at the early stages and hopefully heading for Perth.

Congrats on getting your visa :yellow_guy_smiling_

Anything you need to know about your move, you'll find on here

Mandi x

Hi Jill

Thankyou so much that would be fantastic to meet up, at the moment we are looking for a house rental for August so will keep you informed of our plans and hopefully get together,will be nice for our 2 boys to get first hand knowledge of your sons of what life in Oz is like!! Hope you are finding life good how long have you been emigrated for?

Look forward to it. :biggrin:

We been in Australia since 28th November but went to Gold Coast first. We moved to Sunshine Coast on 21st Jan so 2 months today.

We have our up and down days. We are hoping to move nearer to the boys schools so boys can play out after school.

We are also hoping to meet more people. I have just started working and finding it bit difficult to meet families similar age to us and boys.

xxx

Warren (37) Jill (35) Liam (16) Jack (11)

VISA175 MODL GRANTED 26/08/08.

:laugh: VISA GRANTED 15TH MARCH 2011

congrats on getting the visa! x

JUNE 2011 ANMAC SA sent, FEB 2012 ANMAC SA issued, 11 MAR 2012: WA-SS app. sent, 20 MAR 2012 WA-SS granted, 2 APR 2012 176 lodged, 176 granted 14 MAY 2012

Guest Bath2Brisbane

Hi Michelle,

Congratulations on getting your visa. How have your boys taken the news? I haven't broached the subject with my 7 year old yet, in case it doesn't happen. (Am I being a coward or what???). Are you moving out in August or just visiting?

Good Luck, Nikki