tonyman

what do you drink

what do you drink at night and how much.........i dont want to start as i dont want to look greedy..............................

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest Guest16631

a couple of glasses of red wine ................or if out a bloody mary or vodka on its own no ice!.............:smile:

Guest Guest16631

OH NO !!!!............... is that silence because that is ..........................what????????????? the suspense is killing me is every one else teetotal????:eek::err::biglaugh:

Not really into spirits. Usually a beer is fine for me when its hot or I got out somewhere.

Did buy a bottle of scotch duty free so have the odd one with water, but not my first choice.

I want it all, and I want it now.

Very boring, usually either a juice or maybe a beer if I feel like anything stronger.

Offshore partner visa sent 2/6/10, signed for 3/6/10, money taken 7/6/10, CO acknowledgement 9/6/10, PR Visa granted 28/9/10, Arrived in Brisbane 5/11/10 and loving life again :biggrin:

Guest Guest40285

Pub after work every night, Way to much I reckon, always got a carton in the fridge, But your a long time dead and I aint here for a long time just a good time,

Happy days and drink up thee cider, lol.

Pub after work every night, Way to much I reckon, always got a carton in the fridge, But your a long time dead and I aint here for a long time just a good time,

Happy days and drink up thee cider, lol.

well said Mattw..............now i dont feel so bad , 2 0r 3 bottles for me of U-Brew- it and a bottle or 2 of red wine out of a 5ltr cask ....whilst cooking tea is enough for me these days ............ditched the spirts yrs ago.......doesnt seem to agree with me any more ..........................:jiggy:

Don't drink on a school night !!!!!

Have the kind of job where I had to sign No alcohol night before a shift.Have to admit I feel sooooo much better.

I no longer skinny dip,I now chunky dunk:laugh:

Usually vodka and lemonade...drink doubles and a fair few of them :embarrassed: have recently got into Archers and lemonade though....yummy!!!

Usually vodka and lemonade...drink doubles and a fair few of them :embarrassed: have recently got into Archers and lemonade though....yummy!!!

blimey ..steady on Britx i can almost taste it......:wink:....hope your enjoying your youth .............:yes:

blimey ..steady on Britx i can almost taste it......:wink:....hope your enjoying your youth .............:yes:

I know my poor liver :laugh: I only (usually) drink 2 or 3 times a month anyway though!!! Aside from work yes I am :cute:

Whiskey............a lot,thats all im saying:laugh:,on the wagon till thursday now tho:cute:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Southern comfort and lemonade or when I'm feeling classy I have a Malibu and lemonade/pineapple/coke ;0) or sometimes blue wkd (it lasts longer)

Hoping for a move to oz in the coming year or two.......hoping not three!

spiced rum and coke...... mmmmm, can taste it now... NOT!!.

like a few at the weekend though.

Tina

Scott and Tina, WA SS applied 31/07/09. 175 app 08/09/09. .... Received SS 10/02/10. . Yippeeee ! CO assigned 18/01/11. medicals 4/2/2011, police checks sent 23/2/2011.... visa granted 28/03/2011. flights booked for 22nd june. YAY !!!

Very often a couple of these

675a7d1dbb6bb090

often a couple more :wacko:

Then sometimes go all posh and have a couple of these:cool:

23b63af3c8a30000

And i have been known to share a bottle of

3da89fededd3a3de

That'll normally do me on a week night:twitcy:

Guest Harry A

Well, I'm pretty fussy with my drink!!!!

It has to be something with a alchol percentage!!!!

:confused::goofy::confused::goofy:

Anthing that's got % by vol on the bottle:fish:

Sue

Open your eyes; the world is outside your door

Guest Harry A

Any way, i shouldnt be drinking with what i've got......

I really can't fathom why people drink. Given 99.9999999999% of all drinks I've tasted are pretty rank. It's more about tolerating than enjoying the flavour I reckon.

I really can't fathom why people drink. Given 99.9999999999% of all drinks I've tasted are pretty rank. It's more about tolerating than enjoying the flavour I reckon.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Guest Harry A

My thoughts exactly!

At night...1 cup of milo, 2 glasses of tap water.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Whisky in a tall glass with ice and lemonade.............. beautiful.