How long after CO?

Guest pommie2045

Guest pommie2045

Hey, i lodged my visa app rsms 857 decision ready end of november last year and was issued a case officer about 4 weeks ago, does anyone have a rough idea how long it takes for the visa to be accepted or rejected after a co has been allocated?

slowly going crazy!

Thankyou

Guest pommie2045

oh, see when i lodged it they gave me a time frame of 2 weeks. If they'd have said from the beginning it could be 6 months or more it wouldnt be such an angonising wait! Grrrrr hopefully its not much longer, i dont see how it can possibly be!! Hopefully you'll get a co soon too, which office did you lodge it at? xx

oh, see when i lodged it they gave me a time frame of 2 weeks. If they'd have said from the beginning it could be 6 months or more it wouldnt be such an angonising wait! Grrrrr hopefully its not much longer, i dont see how it can possibly be!! Hopefully you'll get a co soon too, which office did you lodge it at? xx

We lodged at Paramatta.We were advised that we would be contacted within 2 days of our case being allocated to a CO with either a decision to grant or a request for further information!So not expecting to here anything until at least 5th April fingers crossed !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cowboy

hi guys, i am lodging my 857 decission ready application toady and my agent is saying that the case officer will be allocated in 2weeks time and the decission could be made withing one month..but i saw ur post tht u have applied on november and now is march2011..is tht a long wait for decision ready application.

are all the documents for 857 are lodged on paramatta ..

or we can lodge our application on DIAC melbourne..as i m in victoria now..

the wait begins from now..

plz post some of ur comment..