Toolbox

Long wait over

Longest wait of my life is finally over, 1 year, 8 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since my 176 ss application

We got our Visa :shocked::jiggy::v_SPIN:

Its only fair to mention the people who have put themselves out by starting the "where are you now cat 5 3 and then 2" threads.

So a big thankyou to Gill(gollywobbler) Vickymel, Tazz2008, Rachbarlow and GGx0x0(Connie) all your hard work does not go unnoticed in our house:notworthy::hug:

Also big :hug: to all the cyber freinds i've made on the great PIO over the last 2 years, you know who you all are:wubclub:

Superb news boxy lad!:notworthy:Made up for yer,yer tory bas7ard!:jiggy::laugh:

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Me,tonight:wubclub:

Superb news boxy lad!:notworthy:Made up for yer,yer tory bas7ard!:jiggy::laugh:

Cheers mate, i'm all to sh7t this morning can't think straight :shocked::twitcy::unsure::jiggy::biglaugh::cry: covers just a few emotions

Cheers mate, i'm all to sh7t this morning can't think straight :shocked::twitcy::unsure::jiggy::biglaugh::cry: covers just a few emotions

Mate i was all over the place for about a fortnite,i kid yer not!allkinds going thru me swede,....whiskey didnt help like:goofy:,nah its great news,happy days lad!

"The problem with neo conservative capitalism and it's insatiable greed for more wealth and disparity amongst the populace,is that it ended up being the catalyst for the great depression and modern recession"

Congratulations mate, where you heading to ?

Thanks Micky, just down the road from you, well next door anyway :laugh: South Australia mate, hopefully around August time, like the idea of back to back summers :cool:

Mate i was all over the place for about a fortnite,i kid yer not!allkinds going thru me swede,....whiskey didnt help like:goofy:,nah its great news,happy days lad!

Well by lucky coinsidence we got ourselves a babysitter tonight (my mum) :cute:

Could be a bit of a mess later:wacko:

Well by lucky coinsidence we got ourselves a babysitter tonight (my mum) :cute:

Could be a bit of a mess later:wacko:

IF?when we get over we'l have to have a scoop boxy,theres a lpool supporters club/pub in adelaide,i'l book a hotel for meself coz we'l be further down,take in a match and maybe meet rockola(and whoever else),he's only in brighton so close to CBD

Thanks Micky, just down the road from you, well next door anyway :laugh: South Australia mate, hopefully around August time, like the idea of back to back summers :cool:

Too cold for me down there ! But it's on my list of places to visit one summer ! It feels like a lottery win when you get your visa !

IF?when we get over we'l have to have a scoop boxy,theres a lpool supporters club/pub in adelaide,i'l book a hotel for meself coz we'l be further down,take in a match and maybe meet rockola(and whoever else),he's only in brighton so close to CBD

Too true mate that sounds spot on, did'nt know there was a LFC supporters club in adelaide, would be nice to meet rockola, hes a sound bloke.

Might not so far for me, we've narrowed it down now to anywere between the onkaparinga hills to Coromandel valley :radar:

Catch yer later boxy,im off to get her winnings,she had Messi last goal + 3-1 the other nite,gonna put a few quid on Arsenal later on:wideeyed::biggrin:,enjoy the moment mate!:wubclub:

Too true mate that sounds spot on, did'nt know there was a LFC supporters club in adelaide, would be nice to meet rockola, hes a sound bloke.

Might not so far for me, we've narrowed it down now to anywere between the onkaparinga hills to Coromandel valley :radar:

Yeah theres a boozer they meet in mate,i'l google it later,the hills are nice mate,thats were TYKE lives,if we end up having to move nearer the city were thinking Noarlunga,handy because its on the train line (if i remember correct!)so i can have a wander round adelaide and have a jolly boys saturday afternoon:jiggy:,plus if i stay later its not THAT far in a cab,rite im off! catch yer later:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Fandabbidozeeeeee, yeargggggggggggh, Woohooooooooooo, suuuuuuuuuuuuuper. lol

congratulations.gifcongratulations.gifcongratulations.gif

not another scouser coming over..........be like Toxteth soon...:biglaugh:...just kiddin larrrrrr.........even had scouse girls selling raffle tickets at the footy match that Mr Peacock and I went to today...!!!great new for you Toolbox.....you wont look back.......:wink:

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

Guest guest30085

Congratulations Toolbox

Good luck for your move over :jiggy:

not another scouser coming over..........be like Toxteth soon...:biglaugh:...just kiddin larrrrrr.........even had scouse girls selling raffle tickets at the footy match that Mr Peacock and I went to today...!!!great new for you Toolbox.....you wont look back.......:wink:

Not a scouser mate,rednose tho:biggrin:,scousers in perth eh,thats suprising!:laugh:everyone i know goes there nick

Not a scouser mate,rednose tho:biggrin:,scousers in perth eh,thats suprising!:laugh:everyone i know goes there nick

luckily most go NOR........:biglaugh::biglaugh:...Thats where we send them...:wink:.....

Voted Best Newcomer 2010 by PIO Members.......Thank you....x

luckily most go NOR........:biglaugh::biglaugh:...Thats where we send them...:wink:.....

:mad::laugh:Dont tell me,and you visit NOR to see your hubcaps and stereos etc:rolleyes::biggrin:

Woo hoo at long last1

Huge congratulations! Just in time for the weekend :rolleyes:

Enjoy celebrating tonight :goofy:

Oz is Beautiful, but the uk is home :wubclub:

Returned to Bournemouth 20th August 2010

wish we could bottle this feeling & save it forever mate!! Big congratulation & here's to new beginnings

Visa 475 lodged 12th Feb 2010

VISA GRANTED 11.03.11

Well its the morning after the night before and by god have I got the mother of all hang overs:goofy: ended up drinking Jameson's and i don't even like whisky:err: how Pabs and ropey drink a bottle a day is beyond me:unsure:

Thanks to all who've posted for your kind words:hug:

Got to go fetch the kids now:chatterbox:

Guest shark
Longest wait of my life is finally over, 1 year, 8 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since my 176 ss application

We got our Visa :shocked::jiggy::v_SPIN:

Its only fair to mention the people who have put themselves out by starting the "where are you now cat 5 3 and then 2" threads.

So a big thankyou to Gill(gollywobbler) Vickymel, Tazz2008, Rachbarlow and GGx0x0(Connie) all your hard work does not go unnoticed in our house:notworthy::hug:

Also big :hug: to all the cyber freinds i've made on the great PIO over the last 2 years, you know who you all are:wubclub:

over the moon ,for you mate:yes:

Huge Congrats & good luck with all your future plans X

TRA -PASSED, State Sponsorship -PASSED, 176 Visa Lodged 14th Oct, 08, Got CO 17th March 09. VISA GRANTED 21st May, 09 , Ye HAAA!!!!

Heading to Perth , Made the move 26th May, 10:notworthy: