Long wait over

Toolbox

Longest wait of my life is finally over, 1 year, 8 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since my 176 ss application

We got our Visa :shocked::jiggy::v_SPIN:

Its only fair to mention the people who have put themselves out by starting the "where are you now cat 5 3 and then 2" threads.

So a big thankyou to Gill(gollywobbler) Vickymel, Tazz2008, Rachbarlow and GGx0x0(Connie) all your hard work does not go unnoticed in our house:notworthy::hug:

Also big :hug: to all the cyber freinds i've made on the great PIO over the last 2 years, you know who you all are:wubclub:

Cheers mate, i'm all to sh7t this morning can't think straight :shocked::twitcy::unsure::jiggy::biglaugh::cry: covers just a few emotions

Mate i was all over the place for about a fortnite,i kid yer not!allkinds going thru me swede,....whiskey didnt help like:goofy:,nah its great news,happy days lad!

Mate i was all over the place for about a fortnite,i kid yer not!allkinds going thru me swede,....whiskey didnt help like:goofy:,nah its great news,happy days lad!

Well by lucky coinsidence we got ourselves a babysitter tonight (my mum) :cute:

Could be a bit of a mess later:wacko:

Well by lucky coinsidence we got ourselves a babysitter tonight (my mum) :cute:

Could be a bit of a mess later:wacko:

IF?when we get over we'l have to have a scoop boxy,theres a lpool supporters club/pub in adelaide,i'l book a hotel for meself coz we'l be further down,take in a match and maybe meet rockola(and whoever else),he's only in brighton so close to CBD

Thanks Micky, just down the road from you, well next door anyway :laugh: South Australia mate, hopefully around August time, like the idea of back to back summers :cool:

Too cold for me down there ! But it's on my list of places to visit one summer ! It feels like a lottery win when you get your visa !

IF?when we get over we'l have to have a scoop boxy,theres a lpool supporters club/pub in adelaide,i'l book a hotel for meself coz we'l be further down,take in a match and maybe meet rockola(and whoever else),he's only in brighton so close to CBD

Too true mate that sounds spot on, did'nt know there was a LFC supporters club in adelaide, would be nice to meet rockola, hes a sound bloke.

Might not so far for me, we've narrowed it down now to anywere between the onkaparinga hills to Coromandel valley :radar:

Too true mate that sounds spot on, did'nt know there was a LFC supporters club in adelaide, would be nice to meet rockola, hes a sound bloke.

Might not so far for me, we've narrowed it down now to anywere between the onkaparinga hills to Coromandel valley :radar:

Yeah theres a boozer they meet in mate,i'l google it later,the hills are nice mate,thats were TYKE lives,if we end up having to move nearer the city were thinking Noarlunga,handy because its on the train line (if i remember correct!)so i can have a wander round adelaide and have a jolly boys saturday afternoon:jiggy:,plus if i stay later its not THAT far in a cab,rite im off! catch yer later:wink:

not another scouser coming over..........be like Toxteth soon...:biglaugh:...just kiddin larrrrrr.........even had scouse girls selling raffle tickets at the footy match that Mr Peacock and I went to today...!!!great new for you Toolbox.....you wont look back.......:wink:

not another scouser coming over..........be like Toxteth soon...:biglaugh:...just kiddin larrrrrr.........even had scouse girls selling raffle tickets at the footy match that Mr Peacock and I went to today...!!!great new for you Toolbox.....you wont look back.......:wink:

Not a scouser mate,rednose tho:biggrin:,scousers in perth eh,thats suprising!:laugh:everyone i know goes there nick

Well its the morning after the night before and by god have I got the mother of all hang overs:goofy: ended up drinking Jameson's and i don't even like whisky:err: how Pabs and ropey drink a bottle a day is beyond me:unsure:

Thanks to all who've posted for your kind words:hug:

Got to go fetch the kids now:chatterbox:

Guest shark
Longest wait of my life is finally over, 1 year, 8 months, 3 weeks and 4 days since my 176 ss application

We got our Visa :shocked::jiggy::v_SPIN:

Its only fair to mention the people who have put themselves out by starting the "where are you now cat 5 3 and then 2" threads.

So a big thankyou to Gill(gollywobbler) Vickymel, Tazz2008, Rachbarlow and GGx0x0(Connie) all your hard work does not go unnoticed in our house:notworthy::hug:

Also big :hug: to all the cyber freinds i've made on the great PIO over the last 2 years, you know who you all are:wubclub:

over the moon ,for you mate:yes:

Archived