How Strange?

gaz n family

Already got the nod from DIAC so sat here surfing while the girls watch bloody soaps, i thought i would check my DIAC log in page.

So looked at my first page and yep, its true, i did get the email, i didnt dream it.

But what is bizzare, i looked at the second page and it still has all our documents listed as "required" I take it that this page never changes at all. And there was me over the last 6 weeks looking and hoping, but nothing.

Guest Sebbers

I think that depends on your c/o. we were lucky enough to have one who updated our file as each of the criteria was met, however, I have read on here that some applicants files have never been updated even after grant

Already got the nod from DIAC so sat here surfing while the girls watch bloody soaps, i thought i would check my DIAC log in page.

So looked at my first page and yep, its true, i did get the email, i didnt dream it.

But what is bizzare, i looked at the second page and it still has all our documents listed as "required" I take it that this page never changes at all. And there was me over the last 6 weeks looking and hoping, but nothing.

Thats funny cos all our meds say finalised and all documents say "met" and we still have no visa yet. Form 80 submitted Thursday as requested. Just waiting for the nod now. Hopefully next week.

x Helen

Absolutely brilliant news about your visa grant. Enjoy !!