toddsim

Air Conditiioning and Refrigeration engineer Looking for work in Perth

Hi

We are very close to having our visa granted for Perth WA. I am looking for work as a air conditioning service technician or Managers role for the same as I have done both roles. I have over 20years experience in the trade covering all aspects from service, installation, survey and project managing. For more information or my C.V please PM me.

Thanks

Simon

TRA completed June 15th 2008, 175 Lodged 29/1/09, 176 Lodged 13-07-09. WA SS approved 15-8-09. Case Officer assigned 23/11/10... meds done and sent off. PC's sent off for. VISA GRANTED 22/6/11.:jiggy:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hi mate

i don't know the answer to this, hopefully some else can help you, but i am sure there will be plenty of work there, its sure been hot. lol. best of luck.

Are you an AC man Jim, out of curiosity how did you get the name of Ropey hoff.

TRA completed June 15th 2008, 175 Lodged 29/1/09, 176 Lodged 13-07-09. WA SS approved 15-8-09. Case Officer assigned 23/11/10... meds done and sent off. PC's sent off for. VISA GRANTED 22/6/11.:jiggy:

Are you an AC man Jim, out of curiosity how did you get the name of Ropey hoff.

How long have you been in Oz Jim, Is it everything you thought and more.