Ocean Reef - break lease or the like

hambagahle

Hi all

I know this is a long shot - but we're moving out there in April and we have an aspiration to live in ocean reef - largely school related. Searches of reiwa and the like reveal suitable properties but normally with very little notice - i.e. its available next week.

Does anyone have any knowledge of any houses coming up beginning April or that you want to break lease on around this time? We're looking in the area bounded by Hodges drive, Marmion & Shenton aves and the ocean.

Appreciate you reading this

Regards

Hi all

I know this is a long shot - but we're moving out there in April and we have an aspiration to live in ocean reef - largely school related. Searches of reiwa and the like reveal suitable properties but normally with very little notice - i.e. its available next week.

Does anyone have any knowledge of any houses coming up beginning April or that you want to break lease on around this time? We're looking in the area bounded by Hodges drive, Marmion & Shenton aves and the ocean.

Appreciate you reading this

Regards

your looking at beaumaris estate the constellation drive side of ocean reef if your looking at that area for schooling boundries parts of currembine , connolly , kinross also come under the ocean reef high school

• 3 weeks later...
On the "general threads" there is an advertisement for a 4 x 2 house in Mindarie available I think 16th April - dont know if thats of help.

Not if they want Ocean Reef SHS catchment it isn't. Mindarie is Clarkson and they would have to apply as out of boundary for Ocean Reef. It is pretty full right now so not good advice.

Was only trying to help!

Offering advice to new migrants you should be aware of school boundary areas and how full the schools are to out of boundary applications. Having a spare room to rent out doesn't really cut it now does it in terms of offering a service to new migrants.

Offering a "home from home" with a friendly family who have been through the pains of emigrating has been extremely successful thank you. We do not know everything however we will find out if asked and certainly do not respond to posts so aggressively!

I wasn't meaning to be aggressive. Merely pointing out that if you are offering professional services on a migration forum you should know things as simple as boundaries for High Schools.

Archived