Melbourne get together

Hey,

I've been in touch with various members living in Melbourrne who are interested in a bit of a get together. If this is you then please do get in touch, I'll make a list and we'll arrange something. I'm busy this long weekend but I think I'm free the weekend starting Friday 18th March.

I've been here a year, emigrated on my own, I'm 32, originally from Middlesbrough (don't worry, no criminal convictions) I live in Coburg but just moved from Fitzroy so I know that area very well. Having said that it's probably easier to meet in the CBD so... let me know!

Thanks,

John

Guest AnubisUK

Count me in! I'm 30, from Glasgow (again, no need to worry about criminal convictions! :laugh: ) and I've still not really found a place yet, so CBD would probably be best for me too, and if you let me know the day I can make sure I'm not working :smile:

Hi Guys!!!

Orlagh here... I arrived on Sunday morning and Im currenly pitched up with a mate in Armadale and I'm well up for a meet up. But Im flying to Perth tonight to see a friend from home and celebrate Paddys day!! Im back Sunday morning... How are you guys fixed for meeting up Sunday evening, or is that a bad idea because of work on Monday???? Im dead keen to get to meet new people and start making friends... Anyway if Sunday isnt possible, Ill be first in line for the next meet up. Ill be checking in regularly on here to see what the craic is...

Orlagh x

Guest AnubisUK

Just found out I'm working Fri night and Sat during day, so Sat night would be fine for me! If it ends up on Friday, I'll meet you guys another time :)

Guest Drop Bear

Hi all,

I was thinking that with the wkd edging closer we should maybe try and set a time and place for the meet-up. How about Saturday evening (sorry if you can't make then Orlagh), if that's the time that the most people can make?

As for venue, maybe someone whose more knowledgeable re good city center boozers can suggest somewhere?

What's everyone views?

Cheers,

Tom

Hi all,

I was thinking that with the wkd edging closer we should maybe try and set a time and place for the meet-up. How about Saturday evening (sorry if you can't make then Orlagh), if that's the time that the most people can make?

As for venue, maybe someone whose more knowledgeable re good city center boozers can suggest somewhere?

What's everyone views?

Cheers,

Tom

Looks like just me and you again then Tom :yellow_guy_crazy_ty

Guest Drop Bear
The list gets longer mate - as our search for fine Aussie beer goes on.

It's a tough job, but when it comes to hunting down good beer, I'm a team player :biggrin:

Yep, sorry about the delay on this. Saturday's good for me. The forecast's good as well so somewhere like the Rooftop Bar or Section 8 but they'll be very busy and we won't find each other. I suppose all the bars will be busy so how about Transport? It's handy as it's right opposite Flinders St station in Fed Square. If it's too packed there Riverland is just down the steps by the river. In case anyone gets lost here's my number: 0412 361 037. 7 pm would suit me but let me know what suits everyone else.

Cheers,

John

Yep, sorry about the delay on this. Saturday's good for me. The forecast's good as well so somewhere like the Rooftop Bar or Section 8 but they'll be very busy and we won't find each other. I suppose all the bars will be busy so how about Transport? It's handy as it's right opposite Flinders St station in Fed Square. If it's too packed there Riverland is just down the steps by the river. In case anyone gets lost here's my number: 0412 361 037. 7 pm would suit me but let me know what suits everyone else.

Cheers,

John

Transport works for me at 7pm. We could all stay on and watch England win the 'slam' ;)