You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

tracy123

Automotive spray painters!

Hi is there any automotive spray painters in the Melbourne area looking for work? I've just bought an HX prem and I want it re-sprayed.

I've got the cash and the car should be ready in a few days........ Providing it passes it's road worthy (bloody money pit)

Just send me a PM and we can go from there

Cheers in advance

Geoffrey

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy:

Lucky Bugger, my first car LOL, Hung around Boys that were mad Holden Lovers still are

They had SLR Torana, EH Holden, Monaro, we were so cool back then , well they were we just

tagged along

We learnt alot from them, which at the time we were like "whatever" but has come in

handy over the years.

Good look getting it resprayed would love to see some photo's when it is finished.

Laney x

Ps I can't help you with the ??? you asked sorry

hi Laney

Just love old cars, however I think this car will be a love hate relationship...... Spent $3500 buying the car, I'm picking it up today after 2 weeks in the auto shop and spent $2400 getting it road worthy.......... now it's off to get a new interior, top to bottom the quote is $2000!!! :cry:

Now all I need is to get it re sprayed, the question is do I touch the engine???? :swoon:

Kind Regards

Geoffrey (32, an aussie!!), Tracy (35), Jake (7), Jessica (2) & Joseph (1) :jiggy: