Hubby's off already, he's heading back!

Guest jackie Macdonald

Guest jackie Macdonald

Just a quick update. Hubby is on his way back to Perth tonight and starts work Monday. A difficult time for us all (yet again) as he leaves us behind for the next 5 months.

We've all been there before but it doesn't make it any easier. I worked out how much time we had spent apart since we first headed out Down Under and it is an astonishing 19 months, a real test on our relationship but we survived it! Going backwards and forwards three times now has been an enormous and costly upheaval as some of you know only too well, but we needed to experience it to get to this point mentally and really get our heads round the reality of the decision we have made this time.

We are going into this with our eyes wide open this time and the decision wasn't made lightly but the rose tints are well and truly off this time. Despite all the ping ponging having weighed heavily on our emotions and those of our loved ones we have to leave behind, I feel it was meant to happen this way and I have decided to go forwards, embrace and work with my new life rather than fighting against it. I am a great believer in fate and know we have many opportunities given to us throughout our lives.

Anyway, I won't harper on or teach anyone to suck eggs! but what I am trying to say is that it is easy for us to remain in our comfort zones all our lives as the old saying goes " "Do what you've always done, get what you've always got". It can be incredibly frightening taking risks and it certainly isn't easy but unless we try we will forever wonder how our lives could have been.

Just feeling in a thoughtful mood!

:smile:

Jackie XX

Guest guest30038

You're a strong gal Jackie and I'm sure you'll weather it all, but all the best anyway, especially in the coming 5 months.

kev

Guest guest37336

Hi Jackie.

Good luck to the old man,:biglaugh:. I am sure he will do fine and not long now for all of you.

Don't forget that offer of a chat or helping pack boxes still remains Jackie, just give me a shout if you need anything doing reference heavy lifting etc.

Cheers Tony.:wubclub:

Good Luck Jackie and Family I just have a good feeling for you this time, I have kept up with all your posts as I do with many, but do not post replys that much.

You are a strong Lady :notworthy:I wish you all the best for Perth

Try not to sweat the small stuff and just take everything one day at a time.

Lots of Love Laney xxx:hug: